You alt-right edgetards here are all retarded. You all hate islam even though they support the same things you do...

You alt-right edgetards here are all retarded. You all hate islam even though they support the same things you do, why aren't you more like your daddy Hitler who loved islam?

If they are just like us, why are you letting them into your country?

I despise islam because they directly oppose the views i have.

That's not the question. Why don't you swallow up the islamic cum that hitler did was the question

Because they are like us?

>Sup Forums is alt-kike
fuck off trshill

Those are good points and even better digits, guess im an isis shill now.

wtf i love isis now

> You alt-right edgetards
No. Alt-right is meme forced by CTR and you happen to be CTR shill, so please kindly fuck off.

Daddy hitlerkun loved islam. Why don't you then?

flag
get a load of this guy

wtf i love my goat now!

fuck off retard

You tiny-booty bitches here are all retarded. You all hate the booty even though it supports the same things you do, why aren't you more like your daddy who loved the booty?

Because we want our traditional western values, not explosive child rapist values that Muslims bring

That's not at all what you want, and if you say that's false, you don't belong in the alt right

>Unironically believing in the alt right
Fuck off

1. We don't hate Israel. Hating Israel is hypocritical. Because the ultimate goal for the Alt right is an Israel for White people.
2. All radicals believe a lot of conspiracy theorys.
3. Normal people beleive marriage is a heterosexual union.
4. We don't want to fucking stone them when they do things only men should do.
5. We know that the traditional nuclear family has worked the best.
6. We're opposed to other cultures integrating, just like any other culture who wants to perserve our own.
7. not complete monarchy.
8. See number 6.
9. Number 9 is correct about the alt right but wrong on Islamic Extremists. Islamic Extremists want to take over the world.

I'll bite the b8 and say to come back when you guys have a capacity for the alt right, SD would be a good start

What a cuck.

never happened

>look at the cherrypicked, conveniently worded "parallels" i uncovered

Islam believe in flying donkeys, ghosts, and denies the most basic science like gravity and evolution. They are only similar in aggression otherwise Islam is for barbarians and Alt-Right is for intellectuals.

> tfw not your alt-right

Also, Sup Forums in not single person.

SD are okay, they are actually pro-western values

*is

>You all hate islam

I hate it because its jewish and wants me dead, not for the reasons listed.

>it's a swedecuck bait thread complete with non-whites saying "le alt-right doesn't exist"

Because ISIS wants me to convert or die.

Almost all of those were common sense during 99% of human history. Not everything muslims do automatically become bad

I'm mostly pro western, instead of whatever you extremists are

Fedoras are not alt-right. Western Yurocucks can be LARPagan sex slaves to Islam all they want, but America isn't following their lead.

Love islam like daddy Hitler then, why not? Are you guys saying he was actually wrong about something

(((Swede)))

Why don't you fight it then?
Personally I think the western right is very different than Islam.

But why would you want us to think we are the same and stop opposing the immigration of millions of Islamic immigrants? If we are the same then we don't lose, you do.

Most of that list isn't even radical Islam. It's just run of the mill Islam.

Islam is Arab Supremacy you fucktard.

I am saving this

>What is turkey
>What is large parts of africa
>What is Morocco
>What is albania
Etc