Do you believe that Russia hacked the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t-wFKNy0MZQ
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1129701173&feature=iv&src_vid=t-wFKNy0MZQ&v=1fk68Wqs4Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah

Russia would have to be fools to have hacked the dnc like it's reported they hacked it. So no.

Also, the fact the narrative is "hacked the election" is on purpose to fool rubes into believing they hacked the voting machines or something. The people pushing this are blatant criminals.

>Rigging an election what's already going to be a landslide if you don't include all the illegals

>Stabbing an MP in the name of brexit the day before a vote

Why is it always such a concidnence?

There are no elections Vlad "pussyslaya_1337" Putin can't h4xx.
You'll see it in EU in 2017 and Russia in 2018.

Who gives a shit?

Putin is too based to care what westerners think

There WAS a confirmed hacking attempted of our election reported by Georgia. It was done by the DHS.

That should the the discussion. Not this Russian sham.

Show me one single shred of evidence and I might believe it. What I do believe is that the US is doing the exact same thing, only better, to the Russians.

Who cares. Anyone that works against the globalists is an ally.

no. i just believe putin have fully operational puppet in da house

Nope

>hacked the election
I'm okay with russia hacking the dnc, i like knowing the truth about my politicians

>I know more than 17 intelligence agencies

This fucking thread.

I don't know. On the one hand, democrats are total idiots, but I'm not sure they're stupid enough to SWITCH THEIR VOTE because Russian trolls vilified Hillary in Sup Forums. Still, there is an argument to be made that democrats are vacillating, weak-willed, and ignorant enough to do so.

Of course you do. The funny thing here is you'll never see any sorts of riots or even social network shitstorms if someone claim our elections rigged to the max because NO ONE GIVES A FUCK HERE. People know that elections are a theater and it's just mafia clans fighting for power. Doesn't worth to get involved.

what the fuck do you mean """"""""""hacked the election"""""""""""??? half of the people in america actually voted trump you dumb nigger no secret russian spies were stuffing american ballot boxes. this entire issue is a psyop to distract from actual corruption in the us government (see: Clinton Foundation) you are either a shill or a msm brainwashed retard to think that russia or any other nation spying on us is something wholly unexpected and outrageous.

Troll campaign, yes. Actually hacking the voting machines for votes, no.

Fucking shill. Trump is literally the president elect. He's done more this past brunch than you will ever manage over your entire lifetime. You don't think he knows a thing or two about hacking?

MSM shills are buying what the POLITICAL intelligence agencies are saying and running with it, they won't even listen to Trump. The sad shits at the FBI who slave all day are just jealous that Trump has succeed on a whole other level that they need some way to get back at him. It's literally idiots trying to get at someone who has managed a modicum of success in his life. POLITICALLY MOTIVATED SHITS.

What is he doing with that little hands?

Does your state media run stories about how America is attempting to interfere with your internal politics? If so, what do they say we are doing?

I believe in Vlad
youtu.be/t-wFKNy0MZQ

No.

I do believe Russia may have been somewhat involved in the DNC and related hacks but that has nothing to do with the election; who cares if a bunch of dumb niggers can't handle their e-security. The Democrats should be held criminally responsible for their negligence.

/thread

Back2Russia plz

>hacked the election
What like with an axe?

if russia made one tweet directed at the election then they techniquely "interfered" with the election. the Jewish msm in America is trying to make this an absolute fact that there was at least some "interference" because they want everyone to falsely conclude that everything was a Russian interference (wikileaks)

What does that mean? Did he change the vote count?
No.

Did he have some influence on the election?
Of course. So did Mexico, England, China, and Saudi Arabia.

Do I believe that some Slavic hacker may have phished the dnc? Sure.

Do I believe that there was a coordinated effort by the Russian government or that it actually had any effect on the election much less being a deciding factor? No.

Do I care if they hacked it and tried to influence it if all they did was report accurate information that our own media refused to report on? Fuck no.

They just use such rhetorics as "They are sponsored by US DoS!" to turn gullible people (which are already are) against irrelevant opposition parties. Relevant get gulaged.
Or blaming US for our shitty economy like it was all your sanctions and we dindu nuffin.
Nothing more worth noting really.

The DNC is a private corporation, Russia didn't hack shit. :^)

Oh let me guess, you're one of those pathetic morons that think Trump was mocking a retarded reporter? Obviously he wasn't because he does this gesture in many, many, many of his speeches but because you're a MSM shill you think he's doing something vulgar.

I'm sure they were ordered to and tried but I doubt they had a real plan or succeeded to any effect

Interesting. Thanks.

no the US government is corrupt shit and anyone with half a brain knows it

Yeah probably. We get hacked by China all the time. And we hack everyone else. But the dialogue about Trump veing a Russian shill is retarded.

Please be true. I will laugh all the way from europe.

ps alot of muslims and niggers in usa stfu

Obama still in office he can tell the agencies what to say & do.

underrated

Found the hacker. Pic related.

No, but I do believe they hacked into my heart

I do not believe it about Russia and the US election. It is complete bullshit and a blameshift by Mr Obama and Ms Clinton because they lost the Dem's a ton of votes. Typical Obama move. MAGA!

of coarse!
their fav tools are angry IP scanner and the dark comet rat

Give me an example of him doing that gesture in any other speech or appearance.

>17
The numbers bullshit first of all, and second the FBI, CIA and NSA have been off the rails for about 50 years. FBI don't charge madam president, CIA killed JFK because he wanted them scaled down significantly and they 'lose' trillions of dollars a year off the books.

Russia would not be so retarded as to fuck with America when the tensions in Syria are already ridiculous. For some reason the US wants a proxy war in Syria, ((I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THAT)) and so they're trying to smear Russia before Trump gets in office and him and Putin get chummy. It's pretty bald-faced desu mate.

They hacked the election the same way the guy who leaked the comments about trump grabbing women by the pussy did. The same way the guy who leaked Mitt Romney's "47% of Americans don't pay taxes" quote did.

Leaking private information in October isn't hacking, it's leaking. Something that happens every election cycle (October Surprise is named so for this very reason)

The reason the (((media))) is so hellbent on calling it hacking instead of leaking information is because ever since the Pentagon Papers of the Vietnam War they have gone to court and won the right to publish leaked information in the interest of "freedom of the press".

>yes - troll / misinformation campaign
this was mostly achieved with RT and other propaganda
America does this. JIDF and shills also do this with. Who cares?

>no - dnc/podesta
see Seth Rich

>no - voting machines.
show me proof instead of a redacted version of a highly classified (((intelligence))) report.

Does it matter?

be it russia, china ,norks, zimbabwe....who gives a shit?

americans have been overthrowing governments left and right all over the world

it's about damn time they got a taste of their own medicine.

He does it in the same speech when mocking Jeb Bush. Sure, he doesn't flail like a retard or put on a retarded voice in any other case except for this one, but I guarantee you, he's done something EXTREMELY similar many, many times.

russia couldnt give 2 shits about usa.

No I don't think so. Not the actually election as in directly changing the results. I don't think they hacked the dnc either. The information that came out was so damning that I wouldn't have cared he handed it over. It showed a level of corruption in our country that nobody has seen before. If it was Russia they did the American people a service. Whoever it was should be hailed a hero to modern democracy. I think Russia pushed for trump and hoped he would win just like Saudi Arabia pushed for and hoped Hillary would win. But the difference being Saudi Arabia provided money

you couldn't rig ukrainian elections. if russia rigged the american elections then usa is the ultimate non-country

I believe in Trump

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1129701173&feature=iv&src_vid=t-wFKNy0MZQ&v=1fk68Wqs4Qg

The burden of proof is on those proving that criminal activity took place, fuckwit. It's not guilty until proven guilty is it.

I personally wouldn't have a single problem if russia marched their troops across the border and annexed us. I love russia. I love putin. Anyone who helps Trump get elected is a-okay in my book.

Ann coulter did a piece on that. There are several instances on video.

guilty until proven innocent*
>and yes I know in some backwards countries it is this way but not in the civilized 1st world ones.

Who cares... the "hack" was just showing Democrat emails. If the Democrats were not complete IDIOTS they would know to encrypt their email or use government supplied SECURE networks.

Jews did it, they have direct access to all unfiltered NSA data. NSA openly shares it with them, and in contrast to american intelligence, Mossad is allowed to use data of american citizens too.

Why would (((they))) blame it on russia? Because Putin wont let (((them))) have the nationalized russian oil and gas and jailed/killed/exiled various jewish oligarchs who were trying to sell out Russia's assets.

The belief comes from the CIA. Tell me one time the CIA wasn't attempting to misinform if not outright lie to the American public.

They're a spy organization. That aren't in the business of telling you jack shit that isn't psyops.

>Russia hacked the election!

Show proof

>Well, RT had some anti-Hillary programming...

That's all they have. That's the limit of their proof.

It's all damage control. And it makes the Dems look like sore losers incapable of dealing with their total failure.

Hillary lost because she's unlikable, untrustworthy, of ill health, patronizing, and completely out of touch.

Her creepy smiling grandma routine scared people.

The DNC was proven to be wildly corrupt, and where that information came from is irrelevant.

I doubt it but even if you did I don't care. Putin had a very good reason for it, i.e. not wanting a goddamn nuclear war.

putin didnt hack, russians like me hacked he just payed us 5000$

wasnt easy but it was worth the money.

I was just thinking about how this edit hasn't been done yet and then this threads is the first thing on the page lmao

Of course.
What are you, stupid?

Yes, of course

>he got paid in fiat toilet paper and not real gold.

once a cuck always a cuck

if jews are so smart how come 6 million of them died by the hands of retarded germans ?

I listened to some famous alt-right-labelled guys reviewing elections live and one of them (can't exactly remember who) said that if Hillary wins, he hopes Putin himself will march to the White house and kill her, and that he will be okay with everything as long as he will still be allowed to speak english.
He told it laughing and I had my good share of keks also. Pretty amazed that such people do exist in US.

I think you can go to jail for this post in Germany, don't you?

I want to thank you personally for getting trump elected. Please, if you're ever in the united states, come to my house and fuck my wife. Just once I want her to experience what a real man feels like.

The only hacking Russia do is hacking in csgo.
Apart from that i don't belive whatever Russia did was any worse than what DNC did.
The hackusations only took off because Trump won and all demoshits are butthurt and mad.

Holohoax.

Jews also had a motive to sabotage Clinton, she would have been Obama 2.0 when it comes to dying for Israel in a new war.

Trump on the other hand will try to start a war in Syria or Iran - so Wall Street jews can steal their oil - as soon as he's in office.

Yes Putin rules the world. He was born 1481 in the lost city of Kabrak. Since then he has been pulling the strings of the whole world to finally reach his endgame, the sacred occult science. The science of Lengthening.

He regularly plants propaganda such as "Illuminati", "Jews", "Freemasons" and so on. Going all the way back to ancient egypt with the Hyksos tribe and their expulsion, what we know as Exodus.

A true mastermind. There are only two who oppose him and they are misunderstood heroes, born ahead of their time by energies only rare leafs understand.

This

>Slavic hacker

yeah why do you american retards always associate russia with slavs?

russia is a very diverse society, as diverse as yours.

you americans are so fucking stupid its just jaw dropping and it really reflects your "educational system" over there.

you fuckers are si clueless about the world.

no wonder yous are taking it up the ass from the world

ewww stay away from us

Bruh, no need for such a sarcasm. I don't support our gov for shit. What I meant is now it's look like all the memeing made possible for us to be friends for a change.

No. It was Lain's doing.
Lain affected the election.

I don't think about Russia at all.

No offense, I do like you. I just don't care.

If you did it, Thanks budz.

Shhh shh shhhhhhhh... get annexed, bro.

shhh shhh shhhhhhh hurry up drumpf, take your throne.

I want to see the retarded states burn.