youtube.com/watch?v=-AuhjEGkXPE
scaruffi.com/politics/usa17.html#usa0117b
thelocal.se/20170109/volvo-reveals-plans-for-first-ever-us-plant
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38564469
youtu.be/Dk5eeyJ6HAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

im having withdrawls. i cant make it to the 20th. i need another trump rally

When will we join with the rest of the civilized world and deregulate silencers?! THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US!

I want to tenderly punish Paul Ryan

Oh stop it, she's blushing.

>im having withdrawls. i cant make it to the 20th. i need another trump rally

He's reportedly having a press conference tomorrow at 11PM ET

Q: Where does the "best timeline" meme come from?
I agree that we are on the best timeline.

AWOO

THEME OF THE THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=-AuhjEGkXPE

THEME OF THE THREAD

AWOO

>He's reportedly having a press conference tomorrow at 11PM ET

Correction 11AM ET [morning]

A: lurk more

It comes from the fedora-science fiction maymay that we live in a multiverse.

The timeline and time travel memes pretty much started in this thread.

Is there something we can do about this shit and this fucking faggot? I feel like this is an attack on one of our own and we need to do something.

LOCK 'EM UP!

Well, you see, son, it all started with these three bears...

MORE SEIZURE PICTURES.

the many worlds interpretation of quantum physics

Is he right?

scaruffi.com/politics/usa17.html#usa0117b

the only niggers that will not be hanged must look like this and have an IQ above 98.

We in agreement?

What if he does declare 9/11 a national holiday though? What then?

>"We're focused on small business," Ma told reporters. "We specifically talked about ... supporting 1 million small businesses, especially in the Midwest of America. Small businesses on the platform selling products — agriculture products and America services — to China and Asia, because we're pretty big in Asia."
The headline for that article is fake news.

What a waste of the court's time.

Electronic devices come with a warning. Use at your own risk if your brain is broken and you get seizures from flashing lights.

>We will have beautiful Russian qts worshiping the Trumpire

;_; It's so incredible lads...

>three

Trump will collect all the bricks we shit and use them to build the wall.

this
LET'S GET SHAKING

Careful with Jack Ma

He's a hardcore illuminati

I refuse to read it, it's worse than those "if you do not reply" posts.

Seconded, fuck this kike

Do you guys think Trump will remove the Russian made ak47s ban from being sold in America?

>not knowing about Immunity Cat.

This faggot is STILL pretending Jew Goldstein did something?
Just how sensitive are his fee-fees?

He won't do it for free. He wants to make mutually beneficial deals. /k/ has a theory on how this might shake out. Pic related.

thelocal.se/20170109/volvo-reveals-plans-for-first-ever-us-plant
>The first plant in North America by Volvo, a company owned by a Chinese automotive group, will begin producing the next generation of S60 mid-size sedans in 2018, according to Volvo CEO Håkan Samuelsson.

Does this case have any actual standing or merit? Would a judge just throw it out on sight? Also, isn't it possible that that account was using fabricated information for personal identification?

>Trump's obsession with the "Iran deal" is a bit comic. Iran poses no threat to the USA, and in fact it has been fighting the same enemies (Al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, etc). I doubt that Trump knows where North Korea is, but that country constitutes the main immediate danger for the USA. North Korea does have a nuclear weapon (unlike Trump's obsession Iran) and will soon have missiles capable of striking the USA (unlike Iran). Very soon it will be capable of striking Hawaii, if not Alaska, if not California. The West Coast is disposable for Trump because it is mostly inhabited by liberals, but it may be bad publicity when North Korea wipes out Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Boeing and Intel. North Korea has benefited from the hesitation of all the previous US presidents. Far from being an irrational regime, its regime is very rational: once it has nuclear weapons, it will be able to extort great deals from the powers and revitalize its economy. Then all the other countries of the world will learn the lesson: look at what happened to Iraq and Libya that did NOT have nuclear bombs, and look what happens to North Korea that has it.

Anything that makes Feinstein unable to sleep at night is by definition a good thing.

He knows about Sup Forums, or at least Sup Forums, so keep mocking him and hope he notices.

I have that & trump.

being forced into another timeline is scarier desu

Need new OP, volunteer needed.

Reply to this post or Manafort will pay you a visit tonight.

Now if you reply volunteering to be OP it's Kellyanne visiting you instead

>Wake up in 2019

>hey user, get up, Trump is talking about our countries alliance again

I, Donald John Trump, solemnly decree

that anime

Tom Brady made the superbowl great when they won vs broncos. So glad I watched that one. Here he throws to the huge polack.

I don't really watch football but randomly watched that suprebowl

Hey I keep on seeing this everywhere:

1. Trump fires all Ambassadors and Special Envoys, ordering them out by inauguration day.
2. House brings back the Holman rule allowing them to reduce an individual civil service, SES positions, or political appointee's salary to $1, effectively firing them by amendment to any piece of legislation. We now know why they wanted names and positions of people in Energy and State.
3. Senate schedules 6 simultaneous hearings on cabinet nominees and triple-books those hearings with Trump's first press conference in months and an ACA budget vote, effectively preventing any concentrated coverage or protest.
4. House GOP expressly forbids the Congressional Budget Office from reporting or tracking ANY costs related to the repeal of the ACA.
5. Trump continues to throw the intelligence community under the bus to protect Putin, despite the growing mountain of evidence that the Russians deliberately interfered in our election.
6. Trump breaks a central campaign promise to make Mexico pay for the wall by asking Congress (in other words, us, the taxpayers) to pay for it.
7. Trump threatens Toyota over a new plant that was never coming to the US nor will take jobs out of the US.
8. House passes the REINS act, giving them veto power over any rules enacted by any federal agency or department--for example, FDA or EPA bans a drug or pesticide, Congress can overrule based on lobbyists not science. Don't like that endangered species designation, Congress kills it.,

Always 'from a friend' on blogs and social media. Interesting. Am currently debunking this myself but any help on any of the things above would be very helpful! This is a good opportunity to enlighten. Duplicate reply from previous thread.

is fun

I can do it user

>Iran poses no threat to the USA

Iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world.

>-stain

oh god we're being pulled back in

WELCOME TO THE NERV REPUBLIC

Rough idea for a new American flag.

Blue field.

White stylized simple eagle.

13 red stripes feathers. 5 each wing and 3 for the tail.

50 white stars outline the eagle.

that's probably a mixed race, famalam

>not watching handegg with Sup Forums

Hm, might actually buy one now. I didn't want one that had rapefugees on the production line.

>2020

user WHY, WHY HAVE YOU HAVE YOU DONE THIS

BARENSTEIN BEARS
>BARENSTEIN BEARS
BARENSTEIN BEARS

My cock is dangerously hard right now. Should I go to the hospital?

>Patriots vs Broncos
>Super Bowl
Pick one son.

>JEFF BEZOS ON SUICIDE WATCH
one can only hope

Can we talk about the Jew? Or does it break the narrative too much

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38564469

tell your 6 year old they did a great job. is it for a school project?

Seriously. RWDS when?

the next 4 years will be very important for the future of american politics. i just realized that if trump does well enough, he could turn the rust belt into being consistently red from now on into the fu ture
please put ptg in the title, its quicker to ctrl f

Here's a better flag for you to adopt

Thanks pal, it's all yours now.

Btw, here is a video from September proving two things:

1) It was Hillary herself and her campaign peddling this lie about the journalist mocking
2) that Trump mocks people with that gesture, not only the cripple one

youtu.be/Dk5eeyJ6HAM

>1 million jobs

...b-but drumpf

>leaving Larry Fitzgerald wide open
Must have been aliyms.

Fuck flags and banners. They fail and fade.

Standards are eternal.

The man's a fucking idiot.

NK would never dream of sending a nuke our way. Were they to do that, we'd wipe them off the map and China would immediately disavow them because they're getting tired of NK's shit as well. Closer countries like Japan and SK are in more danger than the US, a major nuclear power.

Then again, this guy doesn't realize why Trump's upset about the Iran deal. We don't fear Iran nuking us, we fear them nuking their neighbors. This lack of awareness of other countries having to play nice with each other is evident in his argument concerning NK, since not once does he bring up the danger a nuclear NK poses to SK or Japan.

The lack of basic knowledge or awareness for regional politics in this piece is massive, yet not surprising, given that this was written by a leftist.

How many minutes will a $10 phone card get on a pay phone?

Flags are your friend

Less than the amount of minutes it will take you to find a pay phone

People forget how many American marines hezbolah killed not 30 years ago and how many shekels America has to pay them because Obama negotiates with terrorists.

Is any of those measures a bad thing?

There are pay phones at Lackland AFB, still

What the fug. Must be a russian hacked coin.

Guess I proved I don't keep track of football.

>despite the growing mountain of evidence that the Russians deliberately interfered in our election.
This one is a lie, if you actually read the intel report, you will see that the whole thing is a joke designed purely for political propaganda purposes. Trump is completely right in not taking it seriously.

>Trump breaks a central campaign promise to make Mexico pay for the wall by asking Congress (in other words, us, the taxpayers) to pay for it.
Also a lie, Trump has been open about how he would get Mexico to pay for the wall from the start. He never meant literally getting a paycheck from them before he even starts building it.

The rest is basically just leftists overreacting to random shit.

You are so close.
> rotate the eagle so it is standing up
> use this design
> remove NSDAP symbol

Yeah, I usually do except when i forget

Is there any happenings? Is the spam campaign on Sup Forums happening?

>1.
Trump is telling political appointees that bought their positions to fuck right off.
>3.
Yep. lol @ Democrats who think they can slow down the confirmation process
>5.
There is no "growing evidence" just growing propaganda.
>6.
This is a lie obvious to anyone that actually follows Trump.

Rather than instituting the remittance tax and waiting years to collect the money before building the wall, Trump wants the money to build the wall now and have Trump reimburse tax payers in the future.

>8.
Wrong. The act requires that any regulations that would harm the economy by at least $100 million be approved by congress within 70 days or they're invalidated.

#1 is only true of Obama's political appointees
I fucking wish #2 was true
#3 is at least 2/3 true, six cabinet hearings are the same day as a Trump press conference. I don't think they'll get the Obamacare repealrun through on the same day.
#4,5 u wot m8
#6,7 huge misunderstandings based on not knowing shit about how business or government actually work, just point and laugh at anyone who believes this garbage
#8 This is entirely legal, since regulatory agencies exist within authority delegated by Congress anyways. I haven't heard shit about them actually trying it.

Yeah that's why we had to fire warning shots at some vessels today.

Obama should be charged for treason how he handles Iran.

You could make that a standard.

The leaf sure has been taking some tough love from Sup Forums lately. Rightfully so though

What's the difference between a flag and a standard?

Speaking of which. We should have Americanized Roman style standards. With our flag.

I will not be out sneked

A standard is made of metal. Bronze, gilded with gold or platinum (silver requires a lot of upkeep) ideally.

Best one aftet GOVERNMENT GET OUT REEEEEEEEER

Damn, did those Romans ever have style!

Completely doable, the cost of arms should work.

I thought it was Bernstein Bears, then
I thought it was Berenstein Bears, then
I realize it actually is BerenSTAIN Bears

multiple timelines are real