Is it true Sup Forums?

Is it true Sup Forums?

It's the current year and feminists still don't understand sincerity versus shitpost.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/martin-shkreli-lauren-duca-teen-vogue-twitter-harassment-a7517756.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based martin

independent.co.uk/voices/martin-shkreli-lauren-duca-teen-vogue-twitter-harassment-a7517756.html

Link to article

>getting banned on twitter
>entitlement

social media feeds the female ego. any attacks to their ego are met with cries and wails for someone to protect them, wanting positive attention to reassure they aren't ugly or they're worthy of being acknowledged by whoever they want attention from. take that away from them and watch as how they lash out in droves against the shitposters. but shitposters have no body to attack, so they give them a body; the body of a man, then attack all men for the actions of a few shitposters. women seek scapegoats to bloat their selfworth

A world ruled by feminists would be the most miserable humorless shithole imaginable.

Somone is mad that she didn't get asked to be Martin's +1

Kek, I'm glad Shkreli exists

The ever dwindling list is already shortening of things you can do socially as a man, feminist rule would be like pre feminism except with men socially broken

well, the best shitposts are the ones that fool everyone else into thinking you're being sincere

by that logic, Shkreli is a goddamn master

>independent.co.uk
>co.uk
>UK
Opinion dismissed.

don't fucking link this shit without an archive faggot

DON'T
GIVE
THESE
PEOPLE
FUCKING
CLICKS

REEEE

I feel as if spreading things like this would actually make more sense, the only people who believe this are already feminist retards, why don't we show women how toxic feminism is before they take small pink pills leading up to ending up like this person?

I like how this guy triggers femtards so much they write an entire article about him

Honestly, I would start killing women randomly if it came to that.

Fuck them all

Someone post the pic kek

That headline typeface looks fucking ridiculous. Like some fucking type used on the cover of a pap smear novel about pirates

This one?

>that signature

That is the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time.

Lol suck a dick

>the grand romantic gesture becomes a transactional act
Everything's a transaction. Every human action is an economic action. The claim that it's some thing beyond (read more loosely defined) is sophistical.

Daily reminder that this is what 12 years old do with photos of justin beiber and he is being punished for his feelings.