The most depressing thing about how Donald Trump orders his steak

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/16/what-people-who-ruin-steak-like-donald-trump-have-in-common/

>There are few things as regrettable as a steak well done. Cooking meat to the point of leathery toughness dulls the flavor, among many other things. "Forgive my snobbishness, but well-done meat is dry and flavorless," Mark Bittman wrote in 2007, imploring people to serve hamburgers "rare, or at most medium rare." And he's not alone. The list of reputable voices who don't recommend eating meat well done is long.

>And yet, for Donald Trump, the opinion of world renowned gourmands is not enough.

>On Tuesday, the New York Times published a story about the life of the Republican frontrunner, as told through the eyes of his longtime butler. Tucked inside of it was this, a juicy (or, really, not juicy at all) tidbit about Trump's eating habits:

>He understands Mr. Trump’s sleeping patterns and how he likes his steak ("It would rock on the plate, it was so well done"), and how Mr. Trump insists — despite the hair salon on the premises — on doing his own hair.

>It's hard to repeat that—"it would rock on the plate"—without cringing, as many have rushed to point out. Vox, New York Magazine, The Huffington Post, and countless other outlets have written about the disappointing quirk.

I like mine well done

WTF?!? I hate Donald now.

Kys

I thought all men ate their steak like this, are you a fucking liberal? buy a rifle and grow a pair, pussy.

lots of words for so little story

>be Washington Post
>write smear piece on 11 year old Donald
>"muh journalistic integrity"

I like my meat cooked medium well

I don't want worms coming out of my asshole

>imploring people to serve hamburgers "rare, or at most medium rare
There is a difference between eating a steak and eating a puck of gently warmed meat goo
cook your fucking burgers you trend-hopper

Same. It has to be done right though. Cook it for a long time on a low temp preserves the flavor.

Medium is the white man's steak. Trump is just trying to appeal to minorities

>fpbp
/thread

>Writing a story on how someone likes their steak
Modern Journalism, everybody.

>And yet, for Donald Trump, the opinion of world renowned gourmands is not enough.

What?! Are you trying to tell me Donald Trump doesn't care about other people's taste and orders HIS FUCKING FOOD (not air strikes on foreign countries, not transsexual hookers, not important reforms) the way HE likes it? What a barbarian.

I forgive him.

>never had a broiled well done steak
hahahahahahhahaha

This.

LITERALLY who gives a fuck

When you travel so much you get your steaks well done so there's less chance of getting food poisoning

i like mine medium well done does that mean im a untermensch?

Nigga likes his steak well done. What's the big deal? He's the one eating it.

Well done or medium well is the only way I've ever eaten mine. You faggots can get some disease if it makes you feel more superior.

Steak is pleb-tier """""fine-dining"""""

Just a slab of meat that has been heated.

True patricians order food that requires skill to make.

Beef stoganoff for example is better than any steak.

>go out to high dining establishment
>order steak
>the kitchen chef shudders in disgust as he sees his years of training being put to waste heating a slab of meat

There is no artistry in making steak, it is literally heating meat for X amount of time. That is all.

jeff bezos really getting his money's worth from owning that great amazing source of news!!!!

>Hamburger medium rare

Enjoy you colon cancer. Everyone knows hamburger should be well done. Minced meat must be cooked thoroughly.

Regarding steaks the 3 options on the left are retarded AF.

I like my steaks how I like my Jews.

if I remember correctly months before this article some bitch on huffpost made an article with the title among the lines of "no person should be judged on how he likes his steak done"

kek

Donald doesn't like snobby people so this article is is low energy.

and do you know what obamas favorite pizza is ?

puppy-roni

Its a waste well done because it loses all of its flavour. I mean if you have the money to burn and just want meat its ok I guess.

I have mine well done, if you don't your a bluepilled faggot

I got you with that hive mind bro

modern ((((journalism))))

pic is wrong.
Rare on the pic is closer to medium rare

it's really a shame that he orders his steaks well done. he is Pfälzer, i'm a Pfälzer too but i like my steaks rare or at least medium rare.

>believing the holohoax
get over it, hillary lost.

extremely underrated post!

A pile of ashes?

Beef stroganoff?

LOL XD I want a lovstek and some raspeballer too please you fucking inbred reTard

disgusting pseudo-elitism
I can sence smugness of it's author

Well done is the only way to eat any kind of meat wtf

Blue Rare over here

>This is considered journalism
I love that Trump won but I still hate this world

>(((They))) are so desperate to smear Donald Trump, they shit on how long he exposes his steak to heat.
The MSM has completely lost it and will be an irrelevant relic by the midterm electins.

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

>Washington Post

>and how Mr. Trump insists — despite the hair salon on the premises — on doing his own hair.

He does his own hair? That makes him seem more favorable and human imo...

Im convinced that trump is actually a huge germaphobe. Probably stays away from sushi too.

Enjoy your Taeniarhynchus Saginatus, you dumb nigger gourmands.

Your dad didn't make you take a bite of the raw heart from your first kill, did he?

I know the feel. Just imagine if Hillary won though.

Ctrl left trying to control everything in our lives. Can't even have personal food preferences anymore.

imo anyone who eats their steak not well done deserves death.

>implying no one on Sup Forums has guilty pleasure for shit food

I like cottage cheese in my lasagna instead of ricotta.

Why ameritards care so much about meat cooking? I'm eating only well done meat because I'm utterly scared of shit like parasites, and nobody gives a fuck here in Russia.

>she eats her steak well done
>*claps* well done!! yaaaaaaaay!!

Unless you live in detroit or in 1906 you shouldnt worry about getting worms from steak. Pre ground burger is a different story but i cook mine rare - medium rare depending on how good it is.

>all these people saying they like their steak well done
Jesus. Sometimes I forget how low the average age here is.

i bet my ball that you are actually somali swede

if you can't make a juicy well done steak then you're a shit chef

trump can probably afford good chefs

Medium well here. Anything below that and I can almost feel the worms developing in my intestines.

I like mine medium well - medium.

All those teaks are badly cooked, except for blue rare and well done, and the well done so-so.

No matter how you like your steak, the mark of a professional chef is that it has an uniform color on the middle. That banding, for example on the medium rare picture, shows that whoever cooked it just threw it on a pan, turned it over and served it.

This is quite possibly the kikiest article I've ever read. "Burger demographics" vs. education? Really?

Most blacks prefer well done steak also. What have they got to say about that?

i've just seen it on kikebook
someone save me from the pain

fucks sake

ja pierdole

what the fuck....

I hope that is your OC and you told your friend she is going to die of salmonella

Bone app the teeth

Well off?

RIP

>hamburgers "rare, or at most medium rare."
Don't do this guys, ground beef is prone to bacteria moreso than steak. This guy is just asking for it.

Don't remind me
I really struggled with that during the election
It really made me question my vote
We'll just have to hope for the best

Caring about this is what makes you all fucking retards.

no fucking way
no fucking way someone is this stupid
no

>imo anyone who eats their steak not well done deserves death.
Then your opinion is wrong
Mid-rare master race checking in

Oh my god...

Harmful bacteria cant penetrate steak, the meat is too dense.
You can wash the surface of steak and eat it raw and be fine.

It's a white thing

"RARE TASTES BETTER YOU SUBHUMAN!"

B-but I like my food warm...

>mfw this is real
>mfw journalism boils down to this nowadays

are you saying trump is wrong, libcuck?

sage

Anything other than rare is shit tier

Steaks are like a kind of religious sacrament for amerifats
lost their God, lost their country, lost their culture and history, lost their rights and freedoms but at least they can stuff their foetid maws with a piece of cow and watch slow-motion video montages of a big fish-eating bird with its squawk dubbed over with the squawk of a different bird because instead of a piercing screech it actually makes a sound like "bwaaaaak bwaaaaak"

What on earth could be so appetizing about cold, slimy, raw chicken flesh with a little breading on it????

The world is full of hashtag using raw chicken eating idiots and retards.

>raw meat dish
>not steak tartare
fucking rare-tards kill yourselves

>Steaks are like a kind of religious sacrament for amerifats

But I can relate to that, American beef is the best I've ever tried, it kicks South American beef out of the water and European beef doesn't come even close.

I haven't tried Kobe yet and I suspect it's even better, but until that happens, I will continue to have lewd thoughts about American beef.

Unless you're sourcing your steak from a butcher, or visually selecting your cut, you're buying a meat-glue ribeye steak.

Aka, worms in anus

Also, everyone inthis thread is a dipshit for not thinking critically about this.

(((Steak))) isnt steak anymore. If its real steak, you're spending quite a bit on it.

Well done is the most manly style except for jerky. The tougher it is the more manly it is.

Is this some sort of virtue signaling?

>look at me I am so refined that I eat my steak medium rare because it's what all the refined enlightened liberals are doing
>oh I know I will one-up them and eat medium rare chicken
>they will think I am SO sophisticated

snobby hipster faggots that need some arbitrary thing to get frustrated by because they think thats a substitute for a real human personality.

they see actual men get pissed off by things that seem trivial to them (like driving an automatic transmission car with both feet) and they think that ALL men have some nonsense issue that they have to bring up whenever it becomes slightly relevant.

I used to have mine rare, but I've seen too many pictures of people turned into Zerg hatcheries so I have medium now

Anyway who cares, steak snobbery was so 5 years ago, it's hip not to give a shit

drumpf eats DOGS, not cows

>steak snobbery

It's not snobbery though, the level of doneness really does determine the flavor.

Rare tastes nice but the meat is a bit chewy. Medium rare is best for me.

Fucking Trump-bots. When will you all realize that you're all a bunch of blind followers of a cult of personality.