Should we allow gay and trans people to donate blood?

Should we allow gay and trans people to donate blood?

Yes.

t. Gay person

No.

t. don't want your AIDS.

No

This, if you identify as anything other than straight and male/female, I don't want your tainted blood

>gays
highly promiscuous, extremely increased chance of having tainted blood, reminder some STDs can take up to 6 months before displaying symptoms

>trans
unnatural hormone levels in the blood are a perfectly reasonable reason to get deferred, just like not having enough iron

t. recreational donor

No, I'd rather die than get some mentally ill blood.

No
T. Gayer person

No. And if we're being honest, we shouldn't allow black people to donate blood either, but that would be politically incorrect.

I'd rather have some cranberry juice pumped into my veins than a single red blood cell from a tranny enter my system

No, I don't want degenerate blood

Exactly, don't want nigger AIDS either.

these tranny fucks want people to get sick and die so they can feel equal. lgbt scum need to be purged.

No

Nope

>be a man
>have a medical emergency in San Francisco
>receive blood transfusion to save life
>wake up to find that you've healed, but now have A-cup breasts and AIDS

t-thanks I guess Chris-chan

Jesus someone dodged a bullet. What would you do if you woke up from an accident and the doctors told you they had to give you chris-chan's blood?

Guess I should have actually read the OP. Really don't want tranny autism AIDS.

>nobody has perfect hormone levels
>this means I should be able to donate while taking in massive amounts of hormones and hormone suppressants
get fucked you loonies
>t. recreational donor
say, as a matter of curiosity-- what's your local blood bank's policy on the waiting period (before donating again, that is) after having taken painkillers?

No. It is impure.

I'd rather die than have faggot blood put into me
fyi 97% of all blood donors are white

Fuck no
Look up HIV stats

No, we can't even use animal blood anyway.

Yes and they shouldn't even test it, it's 2017, we all bleed the same.

Fucking AIDSophobe.

depends on the specific drug, they have a giant book with all the deferral times

i only know you need 12 hours after smoking weed

Yes, but they should have to give 100% of their blood.

Die of AIDS faggot

spbp

>imblying
I was donating plasma for short while and every nigger in there was high as a fucking kite and able to donate

reason why I'm asking is because I sometimes have to take painkillers for my migraine and as a result I'm forced to wait for 5 days - 1 week before I can finally donate
quite a nuisance but I suppose the white coats can't afford to take any chances

>recreational donor

As opposed to professional donor ? People hooked on machine being blood dry 8H/day ?

canadian rules are obviously different

that sounds like a long deferral but i'm guessing they're strong painkillers

people who give platelets can give every 2 weeks and it takes a few hours, i give whole blood and so there's ~56 days between each donation but it only takes like 10 mins

I'm gay and just by looking around my college campus can tell you not many of the outspoken ones pushing this will donate blood. but no because odds are greater if it containing diseases.

>that sounds like a long deferral but i'm guessing they're strong painkillers
you'd think so but the ones I take (Excedrin) are pretty much over-the-counter

I have the best blood type which is AB+ of course
Should I give my blood or is it pointless?

giving blood is never pointless
even for someone with AB blood whose blood is useless to anyone that's not AB, it's still preferable for a person with the AB blood type to receive AB blood as opposed to O/A/B to reduce the risk of any sort of complications

kek that tweet

doesn't matter, they don't donate anyway

altruism is a white trait

>gay
Lesbians.
>Trans
Yes.