The wall will be built with American money, Mexico can pay later

What did Trump mean with this, will Mexicans actually give a single dime for the "wall"??

You are already paying, what to do you the Fort plant, $1.6 Billion dollars not going to Mexico

Its an indirect way of paying.

*what do you call the Fort plant, ..., not going to Mexico?

Western Union gets 10% tax. Enjoy.

Source?
Come on now, that's not our money to begin with.

WE GENEROUSLY GIVE MEXICO BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN ANNUAL FOREIGN AID.

It's on his fucking website and has been since august of last year you waste of breathing space.

They're either going to tariff you, or seize remittances under the patriot act, or revoke visas until you pay up.

Trump is going to double those "billions" and pay for the wall with the extra aid money.
I will also need a source on those "billions".

Look around you. Do you see whats happening in your country, the riots, the lootings, the economy. Bear in mind your country wants to take in tons of immigrants, who think they an go onward to the U.S. You will pay for the wall in plata or plommo. Your choice.

First wave gets through - it will be the wake up call to push public acceptance of the TRUMP WALL. Then, everybody is sent back to you. Both illegal mexicans + the immigrants from wherever (as they applied in your country first).

Fare well

Its money Mexico counted on, and its certainly leverage, Trump isnt even president and the social unrest is massive. Exactly.

OP is a shill, I bet not even Mexican, just a proxyfag.

Nice damage control.

The Ford plant and the payment for the wall are two different things.

I'll gladly pay for the wall.

>the riots, the lootings,
False flags
We're massing inmigrants in the north border so they can storm the felce a la melilla.
Now go get tips from your dad on how to improve your cuckshed.

>Mexico is destroyed over a handful of tweets
He's gonna slay in office.

I want to pay for the south wall so i don't see beggars from central and south america everyday but your cucked country throws a fit if we try.

Not anymore, it was your money legally and legitimately. Now its legally and legitimately not.

That shit literally happens every year top kek.

>Every Hillary voter will have a portion of their wealth redistributed to build the wall

Like pottery

If Mexico refuses to pay for the wall, they'll just continue to get fucked by the Trump administration. On election night, nothing was better than watching the peso plummet as people started to realize Trump was going to win.

>will Mexicans actually give a single dime for the "wall"??
no that just existed to make him sound badass
listen theyre lucky if they get any wall at all
looks like there wont be anything

Why do you guess so much, when Trump has clearly stated that he will make Mexico pay, by taxing money remmitances.

Yup

I wonder how many people became rich overnight after a strong bet.

The peso recovered from that fall in a week, the real cause of the now years-long devaluation trend is Obama playing with the price of oil.

It's actually to fight the drug war for ya so it would be better if USA kept them.

I believe you are mistaken: Mexico didn't paid ford to come.

by mexico, Trump meant Italy

80% of your export goes to the US only around 10% of theirs goes to you, they could easily just make a "Wall tax" (import tax) on all Mexican wares and continue this tax until the wall is paid off.

No he didn't Paco.

we better pay for it, I have some llc contracting bids ready to make a killing. we also need a wall in the south to keep dirty niggers out

But the most screwed woild be the Americans who need these products, half of them won't be able to afford food at all.

All he has to do is put a tax on the money you taco niggers send back to your lazy relatives in Mexico.

Mm. More like it bobbed up for a gulp of air similar to a turd in the toilet before it get's flushed.

yes he did it, you stole our flag NIGGERS

it would screw over Mexico because they need it more than the US. if all trade stopped with between the US and Mexico then the Mexican economy would be completely ruined, and the Americans would take a hit but not that big.

>June 2016 19,556.3 24,906.6 -5,350.4

this is the import export from US/Mexico in June in million dollars

Mexico draws over 5 billion dollars a month from the US

If the US made a 10% tax on all import it would be 10*5/100

which is around 500 million dollars each month.

Actually Mexico is less dependant of foreign trade than the US.

Chill user, once Trump makes peace with Russia the oil price will go up which will benefit the peso by proxy.

25% of your entire gdp comes from trading with one country and that doesn't even include remittances or the oil you buy from us.

get fucked spic

It's 10%

It will be a bunch of fences at best.

If all major car companies decide that it's better to produce in the US instead of paying whatever tax Trump imposes on bringing them from Mexico, what would that do to the car price? How much will it go up?

>border patrol agents aren't corrupt and in bed with the cartels.

You kids have obviously never been to the border.