HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/818455299472392195
archive.is/WJDSe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good, call it Kike News instead

JEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEJKEKEKEJEJ

Link the twitter page dipshit

Iol

Seconded.

on other words: Please believe us

It backfired badly and they regret it. Pathetic tbqh.

lol every term the left has tried to use, the right has used against them

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>THOSE ARE ALL FAKE NEWS!
>but we also do fake news!
>FUCK FIND ANOTHER NAME FOR THEM!

top kek fucking fucks why libtards are so stupid jesus christ.

Nice

No fucking way.

ha...hahah...AHhAHhAhAHAHAhahahhAHhahahAHaHHAhAhahaHahAHAhahAhahAhahhaHAhAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

I wish them luck in finding another synonym for "propaganda" that can't also be applied to them.

Since OP is a nigger, here is the archive:
archive.is/WJDSe

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekek

"“The speed with which the term became polarized and in fact a rhetorical weapon illustrates how efficient the conservative media machine has become,” said George Washington University professor Nikki Usher."

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

LÜGENPRESSE

Congratulations, folks. Flawless victory.
I hope op pic itself is not fake news.

> muh sides

Fake news for ever

CBS

MSNBC

CNN

ABC

Fox

New York Times

Washington post

Salon.com

Snopes

TOP FUCKIN KEK, The jew is on his last leg. keep pushing boys, and remember to PRAISE KEK

SHUT IT DOWN

Kek wills it.

>Good, call it Kike News instead

Kek.

ahahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol

Top fucking Kek, this timeline still has more to give.

Washington Post tryna beat CNN for worst news source. Not bad but you gotta do better than that.

This is a sign that "fake news"-rhetoric should not be dropped. They have confirmed it works. Keep on it.

You are doing God's work anons.

>when you are winning the cultural war

Like pottery

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHHEUEEHEUIEEUIUEEUEHEUEEHEHEUEU

>FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEEEE-
>Get caught doing fake news
>s-s-SHIT CHANGE THE TERM

>hahaha...

This kind of shit posting needs to be an autoban

Report this faggotry whenever you see it

Witnessed.

AHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WP YOU FUCKING SLUTS

This. Flood the interwebs with "Kike News". It's both a redpill (point to the goys that kikes run news media) and a 'fuck you' to the Jews.

t. reddit

it feels so good to watch these cheap stooges falling over each other as they scramble to hold onto any sense of legitimacy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

You couldn't make it up.

Look at me

We are the radicals now

leftist faggot detected.

Fuck off nigger

>Libtards replace "conspiracy theorists" with "fake news" as their buzzword to discredit opposition
>Anons gladly adopt the meme and use it to discredit Libshit media outposts like CNN, Huffpo, etc.
>Totally backfires. Nobody knows what news is "fake" and what's "real" anymore. The goyim are confused but angry.
>"St-stop saying 'fake news', goyim! The Nazis are tricking you!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Fuck off Washington Post. If you don't want people making fun of your shit, produce actual quality material. Not shit.

#TiredOfWinning

something something top 10 anime betrayals

My fucking sides.
Well done, lads.

Dance thread?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA.

Ben Fischbein plz go

FUCKING RARE

I thought they'd get more mileage out of that one.

Jap knows how to stick it to em.

Go breed so we can have more of you bastards.

Can someone post the link to this? Preferably archived? I want to read the article before I go off to my first lecture in Media Literacy class.

Isn't it funny

I don't get it,what's funny about it?

> Start the game to get the upper hand
> Gets btfo

> Stop guys, its not funny anymore

Who is the Washipngton Posts target audience?

Young people know it's bullshit, middle-aged people know it's bullshit, and old people who are not yet senile know its bullshit.

Who the fuck is this actually aimed at?

Apparently there's merch in Russia now of Putin and Trump teaming up for a better world.

>ended relationship with CHYNA
>now Russia is my best friend

Don't forget BBC, CBC, The Guardian, Huffington Post, Mother Jones, Rolling Stone, MTV, Vice, Vox, etc.

>New Caledonia
Nice proxy.

there are people who non ironically think they are "high quality" and "neutral"

HUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

It's funny how Leftards always said that we were on the "wrong side of history".

I... I can't take it anymore.

Meme magic has to be real.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAABAH

>the conservative media

yes lord KEK

This can't be fucking real. Hahahaha hahaha no fucking way.
>when your bullshit narrative to discredit your opposition blows up in your face and you're branded with your own label.

They don't like the term anymore because we have been using it against them now.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol people are just going to call them fake news forever.

Research into the occult.

It was only until the idiots swallowed the Russia meme.

whoever the fuck reads the new york times
same shit, different clit

FUNNY ISN'T IT

heh

the sheer hypocrisy of it all and how they are now backpedaling THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

No kidding, that lasted what. All of 3 months or so?

>truth-based community

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

they started this meme as a stick to beat alternative media with, but people ended up co-opting it to insult them instead

that's why they want to retire the term.

Libcucks who know it's bullshit but want someone to protect their fragile double think.

that's the joke

Hilarious. Liberal stupidity never ceases to amuse.

>MSM is so retarded they didn't expect this to backfire on them

She's cute. What's here name?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA YOU LOST SO BADLY