As a Arabic Immigrant Why I think Sup Forums is Full of Bullshit

So freaks on Sup Forums say that we come to the West for the benefits and that we all want to leave our homeland for higher wages because we get paid JACK CRAP where we live, I just want to say how offensive this bullshit is because I would NEVER want to leave a nice warm dessert country for this shitty climate.

I hate forests, I hate mountain ranges, I had snow, I had tundras. I was born and raised in deserts. Whenever I see deserts I feel nostalgia because I miss deserts so much. I think trees and grass are disgusting because you are so un-free. You can't even lie down in Canada without being filled with mid or walk where you want because you may run into a tree and spiders will crawl all over you. In the desert you can run fall jump roll down a hill and nothing but in Canada you will require cleaning after doing any of that.

So please be more considered, we aren't freaks ok many of us left because our homes were destroyed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trümmerfrau
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtu.be/XbFFjpsL2sw
youtu.be/G7VGLMdVrrM
youtu.be/vzgX8QP7Qao
youtu.be/ZWpIWDjQLUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>because our homes were destroyed

Go kill yourself leaf, the day of the rake is coming, make it easier for yourself, and us, and end yourself right now.

What is this?

Please tell me you have cancer.

KYS leaf

Go back please

I am trying to move to Dubai but they won't let me

There are other sand countries for your kind

Fuck off with your b8, Habeeb

Yeah but they're all poor.

a picture showing you that white people had their homes destroyed and they did not leave. They rebuilt and became stronger

>shitskins
>freaks

Fukn pick both subhuman, go back to where you belong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trümmerfrau
All Arabic and African men in Europe are a disgrace. They should fight for their countries.

If Germany is so is great then why do they need Arabic Refugees to keep the economy afloat?

You're a freak, I belong in Canada

>sand nigger

You belong in the dunes fukn dumb cunt. You will always be looked down upon as a useless freeloading leech. Fuck off.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

During the Moorish Empire non-Arabs were looked down upon as lower than dirt. Besides Canada isn't a white country it's a post-national state.

You belong in a shallow grave sandnigger scum.

So you are saying you like a featureless terrain that never changes whatsoever and hate on a terrain that is constantly changing, is extremely beautiful year round, fascinating wildlife and is almost never the same to give a different feel every time? Man you really need to kill yourself

Who gives a fuck you shitskin excuse of a human being. You do not deserve this soil you're walking on.

Get the fuck out of the west you fucking degenerate brown desert piss

>all these piss poor excuses as to why you aren't a useless traitor to your people and country

Pathetic shitskin.

>post national

Laffen, gas yourself immediately subhuman.

You are a racist scum you are not welcome in Canada

So you saying you like an ugly terrain where greasy plants are everywhere, wet flowers, spiders running across the ground, freezing ice in the winter, and trees everywhere blocking every possible space is better than a nice warm desert where humans evolved? I love U.S terrain in Texas and California I just hate the grassy part. Please have cacner

Canada isn't a white country or a Western country, it's a global community

Canada is my country. I thought Sup Forums says Canada isn't white so why do you care if a non-white is here. Why do you care you're Australian

Shitskins are forced upon them.

At least they dont have cowards blood like you, you are nationless, literally worse than jews.

dotr cant come soon enough

Why didn't you go to another arab country then you autist?

Are you a fervent muslim though?

You are a coward, nationalists are cowards too afraid of the outside world to embrace diversity

They are all poor as shit.

I'm an atheist.

They absolutely don't need them, they are being forced on them, there are no benefits.
The "we do the work you don't want to" meme needs to end. Foreign workers just create a surplus of labour allowing employers to lower pay or benefits.
Multiculturalism brings nothing benefical to a community, people only say it's great to virtue signal, like your pic related.

Please go back then you fucking nigger

Migrants increase jobs actually, since migrants get jobs and then they use that money to buy shit like food, apartment rent, and that stimulates the economy further.

>They are all poor as shit.
Not an argument, assface.

Actually that's a perfect argument. Literally level 5 argument as it refutes your point.

>European flag
How did you get that user? Germany?

Nigger nobody likes you. Nobody would even hire you outside of urban centres that are forced to do so because of the employment equity act.

Even liberals cringe when they see you shitskins and would prefer to live nowhere near you. They dream of reforming your entire shitskin culture into their liberal postmodern image to use you as a force of dimmi's to work menial labor while they either collect UBI or work in high status service jobs but they still won't date you or be your friend because they fundamentally think you're an inferior monkey.

>They are all poor as shit.
So you admit you come to the west for our money?
You people really are lowlife scum who won't even fight for your homeland. Kys.

>Post-national
If I said we were in a post-ownership world could I walk into your house use your stuff and squat in your bedroom?
Not that I'd want too with the lack of loo roll and curry stink.

My point is that you're an assface. So i don't think so.

I am also an immigrant from a desert arab country. The difference between me and you is that you are a piece of shit for several reasons. You are a guest in this fucking country and you need to stop bitching about it. You need to appreciate what you have and fucking contribute and try to fit in. Otherwise, they are right about you:
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

Then why do I have white friends? I was given a metal in classroom for being an arabic immigrant when i was first moving into school here.

No, I'd rather stay in my own country but if I am forced to leave I'd rather go to the West since I know I will be able to get a job that pays more than a penny

Well that's communism, Canada isn't communist

Go home, snow-nigger.

>a nice warm dessert country
>dessert

>Canada isn't a white country
pic related
also the reason why Canada is better than your poor arab countries is because it is a white country

>In your Dreamland they do
In my experience they work part time just below the threshold for benefits, then work of the books for relatives, they send money home out of the host nation commit bank/insurance fraud at much higher rates they have off books marriages so there wives can claim as single mothers. When they get in HR positions they exclusively hire other immigrants. Just because you believe the lies to excuse yourself of culpability doesn't change the facts.

rape yourself, leaf.

English isn't my first language but I think im pretty good i know how to use apostrophes

Rebuild your OWN COUNTRY you fucking piece of shit loser.

arabs can be fine people but most mudslimes are shitty

nice to you face but they secretly plot to destroy your culture and faith

>Aryan
You know that included Arabs right? Hitler used it to mean Nordics but that included all Caucasian, as shown when his racial acceptance into Canada only excluded Asians and Sub-Sahara Aricans

You should of stood up and defended your home
Half the country secretly wants you and your people exterminated , you'd of been better off dying to proctect your your country then shitting up ours

What I meant was if I make up some pc phrase to justify my shitty behaviour, how would you feel.
I guess you already knew that and were purposefully misunderstanding my point.
Par for the course for shit skins unfortunately.

U.S is rebuilding it right now dumbfuck. I'm no use since I'm not an engineer

Everyone i meet wants to learn more about my culture.

عد الى بلادك

Trudeau said it tho and he's the leader so you can't disagree with him

Yeah, he's based, see that's what a man who isn't insecure looks like

>leaf

WAIT NO didn't read it and realize it was edittted

You sound like an even bigger faggot than Trudeau and up till now I thought that was impossible.

>practically 1.0 birthrate
Yes you do need them because Europeans are too autistic to breed by themselves

> I was giving a medal

kek you're a winner!

As long as you stay in your Ontario/GTA containment zone I don't give a fuck.

Trudeau is actually bisexual though, I'm not but there isn't anything wrong with it.

Yes its a troll user

Ontario isn't what you think. I used to live in Collingwood and I felt like a FREAK because i was the only non-white and they all stared at me and I mean they were nice but I felt like such a freak with everyone looking at me.

So then fuck off back to your shitty desert country and start rebuilding it

U.S is rebuilding it.

Cool story faggot. Write something in Arabic

To add to my post Trudeau is a traitor just like Merkel and Blair and hiding your argument behind his treachery is as obvious as it is dishonest.

R A R E

أنا الكندي صحيح

Don't you dare say that.

I thought it was a post racial country though?

It is officially but there are still towns like Collingwood ONT that are 99% white.

Oh, feel stupid I was so easily baited, gg rakeman.

? Are you deliberately trying to confuse ?

Lol why did the government send your ass all the way to Collingwood? Good luck with living there Abdul

Fluctuations are natural, human pyramid schemes are not.

>Demographics don't matter only virtue signaling political rehtoric do?

They didn't. My dad was an engineer when we moved and they had a high demand for them in Collingwood at the time.

Well that's true, just because a lot live there doesn't mean it's not a multicultural country

Arabs may not have been specifically named but the 1869 Immigration Act prohibited immigrants who were "lunatic, idiotic, deaf or dumb, blind or infirm" which would cover most, if not all, shitskins.

Taqqiya

>infirm
Most Irish immigrants were infirm, they were weak since they were starving due to famine, they were let in.

It's multicultural because of the French population that hates you just as much.

Don't get too cozy. Jews weren't allowed in country clubs until the 1970s in Ontario. Just because we have a globalist faggot PM now doesn't mean it can't be easily overturned. Just look at America or Europe

You admit some towns are STILL mostly white, implying more used to be. I hope it's as obvious to you as it is to me that you and you fellow parasites (whether you enjoy being in hideous non sand countries or not) are just tools used to destroy the homogeneity of western countries. Don't wonder why whites from places that are suffering this hate you for who you are even if you are trying to mind your own business.

You could fix that with some good meals, there is no fixing generation upon generation of indreeding and general Islamic faggotry.

>stay and rebuild your country
>Why didn't you stay and fight??

I'm getting tired of seeing those questions on Sup Forums
None of you faggots would stay and fight

Sorry wrong post. This was the intended target

>You're a freak, I belong in Canada

You don't even like it here. Fuck you. You belong back in your dune coon shithole.

go suck a dick you american cunt, I would die for my country

Fuck off cunt. You go to the oven.

It's interesting how different of a mindset you are to me. I love tundra and mountain ranges and snow and forests.

Wonder if this difference is all mental/environmental or partly biological.

You belong in the oven.

In March of 2015 41% of Canadians thought there were too many visible minorities entering our country. Hopefully this globalist faggotry will end soon.

fat load of good that does. you're supposed to not die, that's how you win. learn to patton.

>run away like a chicken when things on your home nation gets a bit tough
>expecting respect on the country you ran away to
People like you makes me sick. Die in a fire you sandnigger.

its the invisible ones you have to watch out for in my experience

OP ran away from his own troll thread, the cowardice of leftist is staggering.

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

AHAHA. This guy is funny AF. Pol's is mostly retarded.

I know it's a pasta and you don't believe that bullshit at all but for all the newfags...

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

youtu.be/XbFFjpsL2sw

youtu.be/G7VGLMdVrrM

youtu.be/vzgX8QP7Qao

youtu.be/ZWpIWDjQLUU