Whats up with these dude's faces?

So.....No one is going to ask why there faces are so fucked up or why they look like Saturn humanoids?

What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
youtube.com/watch?v=gRmNxqZWl-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=U2PtF9ejqGA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279525/Igor--Grichka-Bogdanoff-French-twins-unrecognisable-plastic-surgery.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's propa bo selecta

idk

It looks goofy to us, but most aliens find certain aspects of human faces attractive, so they exaggerated those in order to gain some charisma with the aliens they negotiate with.

Like wearing a push up bra and shit

FORCED

M
E
M
E

I don't even know who they are, they just started being posted on here out of nowhere, to me there is something very eerie and I get a sense of power from them, like they're fucking poorly disguised aliens or something.

(You)

You see this often in agong celebrities that were attractive in their youth. Plastic surgery can help the truly ugly (like Koreans), but it can't counteract the effects of aging. Unscrupulous (((doctors))) will take these people's money though.

dude lol

Seriously, though. Are they just rich philanthropists who are damaged from 80s bootleg Botox?

>So.....No one is going to ask why there faces are so fucked up or why they look like Saturn humanoids?
>What the fuck is their problem?

Cuz they be Kangs!

The force of good in the elite stratosphere:

>cultured (pic related)
>openly disrespect zionist Rothchilds
>limitless funds
>brilliant entertainers

There's a power struggle within the globalist class, and the Bogdanoffs are on our side.

if only

Real talk, they have a form of body dysmorphia, and it's all plastic surgery.

Alright how much of this is true? Or is this just part of the meme?

So far, so good.

So who are these people anyway?

>Real talk, they have a form of body dysmorphia, and it's all plastic surgery.

heirs of the Reptilian bloodline...

They took all the redpills at once

reptilians confirmed

Propa bo I tell thee.

>reptilians confirmed

You have no idea...

bogposting is a forced meme

report bogthreads and bogshills

Anyone else think its weird how these two subhuman body-dysmorphic disgusting fucks started being pushed on Sup Forums out of nowhere?

Why are they suddenly relevant?

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
This will be played as aliens descend from the skies.

Don't listen to this shill...

Listen to me BUY MY BOOK!

Those are some nice digits, but you should remember that most meme start out as forced memes.

2spoopy

BEHOLD

T
H
I
S

C
O
S
M
I
C

T
R
U
T
H

who's the last one?

youtube.com/watch?v=gRmNxqZWl-Q

>who's the last one?
That old dude from the life insurance commercials. Maybe Quaker Oats, and other movies from the 80's

The final boss. Some call him, "the Brimley"

Probably because they're fun to laugh at.

>who's the last one?
YUP ITS HIM NEW OT LEVEL UNLOCKED!
youtube.com/watch?v=U2PtF9ejqGA

When will this forced meme die. Weren't this guys the hosts of a kid show for like 10 years ??

kek

underrated

STOP WITH THESE FUCKING THREADS REE

ewwwwwww
What wrong with their faaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279525/Igor--Grichka-Bogdanoff-French-twins-unrecognisable-plastic-surgery.html

If you look at Nicole Kidman at the awards the other night, she looks like some kind of reptilian overlord as well.