Did you enjoy the book?

Did you enjoy the book?

No since i don't take women seriously in any manner especially to the point of buying a book.

>Did you enjoy the pamphlet?
FTFY

FUCK OFF

I'd read it if I could fuck her two separate times, that's about it.

It's only about 80-something pages so a lot of her points are glossed over. It's more provocative journalism, but meh- it makes Islamists angry and gets normies to think.

No because I'm not paying money to read what amounts to a Grad students term paper.

No. Someone posted a couple of pages here and the quality of writing was abysmal. It was just memes from here and other altright forums poorly structured thrown together in a booklet.

Nice corrections made in the OP btw.

i'd fuck her butt if she gave me a free copy. total milf.

Why has the alt right decided to start blaming French philosophers? Is it because they're an easy and obscure target that no one cares about? Who the hell actually takes that seriously. Fuck.

>milf

lol she's 21. But yeah, looks 35 somehow.

This

She even mentioned something about guys jerking off to her or something. Otherwise the prose was high schooler blog tier

Because they truly believe that someone like Adorno (Germany) or Derrida (France) have produced a body of work that has not only been read by a majority of undergrads, but has also been understood by and deeply influential on them. Which is total horseshit. Theories associated with something like "decolonization" (the more intelligent SJWs will spout this) even now only have marginal support.

If you read Sup Forums you've basically read the book

I'd pay her to watch me jack off.

No, she is a cryptojew

Women are for babymaking and homemaking, not for writing or 'careers'.

Come on Sup Forums, since when do you support the degeneracy of "strong, independent women"?

>Lauren Southern will never be your Canadian Cockslave

>lol she's 21. But yeah, looks 35 somehow.

haha, who'd want to read a book by a 21 year old milf.

boggles my fucking mind as a 25 year old

she's barely done high school and looks almost as old as my mom

She's lying about her age, obvs

10 gallons of makeup often makes women look older.

She must have really bad skin or something to wear all that crap.

Nordic/Saxon genes are shit for girls. They're always tall, masculine, and look older. The "bimbo" look if you will.

She's at least 25+

it's more of a grocery list tbqh

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

oh fuck right off, look how big the letters are. whats with the spacing. is this bitch for real.

Page 5

This is the worst shit I've ever read and I think I have cancer now

Page 6

Bonus material

The problem isn't in the West as much as it is no nothing normalfag cunts

>ywn see leaked nudes of her

okay

I thought the description of the book on amazon was good but

This is fucking atrocious

>Nordic/Saxon
Pretty sure she's a jew, son.

Guarentee half the people talking shit about this book havent even read it.

Someone make an autistic screecing meme about virgins on Sup Forums reacting Lauren Southerns book deal.

>Nordic/Saxon
She is Spanish

Postmodernism deserves all the scorn it gets.

She may be a Jewish convert but those are definite northern European traits, specifically after the late migration period of norther Europeans into France.

Don't argue son I'm on some next level anthropology shit.

>apparently I'm jewish and that's a problem
>implying it's not a problem
D r o double-p e d

Then her recent ancestors moved from France to Spain, and now she resides in Canada... honestly who gives a fuck, I was just trying to point out why she's so masculine looking. Probably explains her trad views, though typically more masculine chicks tend to try to compete with men rather than submit as they should.

STOP MAKING FUN OF LAUREN SOUTHERN, SHE'S /OUR GIRL/

God I bet she LOVES cum.