Sup Forums thoughts on BDSM

Sup Forums thoughts on BDSM

Eh,

Can be fun, can be completely boring.

Depends on what you're doing, and what tools you have.

BDSM in private between a consenting heterosexual couple that is not in close genetic relations is okay

BDSM toys are degenerate beyond belief

It's an incredibly weak and silly way to try to fulfill people's inherent rape torture snuff fetishes. I would liken it to a teenager who wants to do hard drugs and smokes banana peels because he can't find any.

It's some weird shit

Girlfriend is sub, only during sex. Really only use ropes, vibrator, and plug. She's more into rough sex than anything, neither of us want to do any of that weird latex whipping shit.

I think there's a line you cross with fetishism where it becomes unnatural. A lot of the GIMP torture shit has to come from something going wrong as a child, same with furries, scat, cuck, ect. There's nothing about any of that that should be naturally desired by humans. Rough sex or dom/sub is something someone can want without having been fucked up by a stepdad at 3yo.

Bane?

Absolutely Degenerate

>weak opinion
>condoning degeneracy

Wrong

>muh two consenting adults in private argument

>t. bernie sanders

The truth!

If you are male and a sub you need to be shot.

Especially cucks.

Uhh, you don't get to bring friends.

A sub/dom relationship is the closest thing you can get to a traditional gender roles marriage nowadays desu.

At the risk of sounding edgy, I could see the guy in the OP pic get shot in the head right in front of me and I'd probably feel nothing. He'd be no loss at all.

/thread

Or maybe hes wondering why you'd shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane!

I get angry whenever I open a BDSM video with a facesitting thumbnail on a site like vk.com and the woman never shits in the man's mouth. It's just a wasted opportunity.

I think the kink and fetish community is garbage but the concepts aren't terrible. I only go out with submissive women. Cuckolds are terrible though, but Cuckqueans are natural and right.

Fine and redpilled, if the female is in the submissive role.

A perverse relationship < A traditional relationship
even if the relationship's perversion revolves around traditional gender roles

not my thing but its ok

How is just sub/dom perverse?

Mind you, I am disgusted by all the other shit. but tthese seems pretty natural/common

If i took that mask off would you die?

Degradation and dehumanization is perverse.

In ancient society, like Julius Evola imagined it, the gender roles were, what the male dominance in this games alludes to, so your sense of traditional is just inspiered by the semitic garbage you believe in.

choking is okie dokes
toys are degenerate as fuck

The thinking man's fetish.