What happenings do you expect on Trump's Inauguration day?

What happenings do you expect on Trump's Inauguration day?

es como poesia
rima

America becomes great again

ov vey caaaaan you seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

isolated groups of protestors turns into mob violence, possibly armed with knives

>assuming every person who is mexican or looks like one must be illegal
Hmmm preconception based on skin color and nationality... I think there's a word for this.

I'm going to see God emperor sworn in and then go to the bars and solve my sexual emergency with some emotionally distraught liberal females

>illegals
>prepare capitol grounds
how are they allowed to work when they are illegals?

another sweet dose of liberal asspain. also, Trump will use the emegency nationwide text to start mandatory tweeting to everyone

It will be threefold

1) It will be held at the US/Mexico Border, where as part of the ceremony he will use a silver shovel to dig the first hole in the construction of The Wall

2) He will show up in a Hawaiian shirt because he gives 0 fucks about this pageantry

3) He will enact an immediate executive order declaring "Mai tais are not 'gay drinks'" and "anime is real"

I kind of want this to be honest.

Beware of what you wish for, you never know Who's listening.

Mass suicide of democratic liberals

That would be like all my Christmas' rolled up into one.

Nothing much probably, DC is one giant army base during the inauguration.

Can't wait to see Trump give a speech there before Obama and other very infuential people. This will be a great moment in my life.

Something antichrist related

Pattern recognition?

I honestly think there will be at least one incindent with someone trying to shoot Trump.

Liberalism

Why are they all dressed like that? It didnt even hit 40 today.

It would be the initiation of WW1 all over again, just not between nations this time.

Melania and Michelle Obama compare dick sizes.

DC will the most secure city on the planet that day. I don't expect anything.

A leftist meltdown of biblical proportions.
You thought the election brought us sweet sjw tears?
The screaming and crying from the inauguration will be enough to flood the earth and wipe clean all the degenerative snowflakes who infest our planet like a septic cancer.
I would not be surprised if some suicided themselves in a fit of insanity whilst live streaming it and expecting us to care.

Is that news from the future?

>believing

I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU DAHNALD. YOU'LL BE IN FOR QUITE A SURPRISE ON THE 20th.

"Obama, you're fired"

honestly, if he does not say this, i might kill myself

Kek, I'm hoping for this.

Seriously though, are there any anti-Trump protests scheduled for the inauguration day?

I'm expecting major chimp-outs on the east and west coasts
Can't wait