This will surely solve the rapefugee crisis

This will surely solve the rapefugee crisis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU0ycpKxttA&index=27&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everyone knows about government cheese. what about government pussy?

a win for r9k

(and me who am i kidding)

Jesus Christ. Goverment funded Pussy because muslims have no game? Is jerking off a sin to them but raping a woman isn't?

i wonder what these people think to make them propose such a thing. do they not stop and ask themselves why theyre doing this or how this will benefit the greater whole?

HESUS FUCKING CHRISTOS GERMANY!1
In what fucking universe is this shit even,possible?
Before the elections they will promise free pussy!

At this point the only way to save Germany is someone to invade it.

WTF I love Germany now

Short term solution for long term issues.

>tfw state issued gf

Please tell me this isn't real

>Pay for free

>be German
>pay for foreign men to come into your country and fuck your women

It's not even funny anymore Hans. We're next if you guys don't cut this shit out.

>prostitutes
>women

The USSR would be the greatest empire of all time today if they just had pussy rations

>Green Party

How do I become a German Citizen?

>not all women are whores

>sex assistance
Are men entitled to sex or not?

say these words after me
Ficki Ficki
mama merkel has now dubbed thee a german citizen and entitled to gibs and state vagina usage

>your women

They are Serbian, Romanian, Russian, Polish and Ukrainian but that doesn't fit with the Sup Forums narrative

Gonna have to exterminate them.

that brings up a interesting argument. if the state provides free sex, does that mean the government sees sex as a fundamental human right?

Legalize prostitution here.

Please.

I'm tired of needing a lawyer everytime I try "alpha male tactics".

How does one pay for free sex?

you don't have to be a citizen for ficki ficki bro

Seriously spending taxpayer money so foreigners can get sex?
This is typical leftist strategy to get votes; first they redistribute money and give welfare... Now they're literally promising SEX.

Well I guess Germany isn't all bad

>inb4 madonna goes to germany to give migrants free oral sex in exchange for nothing

>the government is literally paying your women to be raped by invaders

It's only meant for severe handicapped persons. What is wrong with that?
There are currently women doing it illegally anyways. They drive to their homes and give them physically needs to make them happy.
With this solution, it's a win-win for the prostitutes and the customers.

wtf i'm moving to germany now.

So what, Hans goes to work so Ahmed can get his dick wet for free? And people are voting for these spineless shits?

kek, the Swedish leftists are pushing to make it punishable for Swedish citizen to buy sex in another country. They literally want you to be punished in Sweden for buying a hooker in lets say Amsterdam.

as long as these fucking cripples pay it themselves there is no problem but they want to use your taxpayer money you utter retard.

>our women
good luck finding a native german prostitute. It's all slavs

How disabled do you have to be to get this?

So women are now going to be used as sex tools.

Designated fucking dolls.

none of the whores in germany are actually german, I've been to brothels in germany, almost exclusively eastern european.

AND WHERE CAN I FIND THESE WOMEN

You won't get it бpaтaн, they are different

>I have an headache, Doc.
>Say no more, f a m

women and hookers!

>What is wrong with that?
If i can't get laid, why should the fucking cripples? For free. On my tax money.

It just amazes me how the relationship between sexual assault and power just seems to disappear in these situations.

Unmarried sex is a sin and shames both families.

Please tell me the Green Party is completely irrelevant in Germany

HAHAHA.
They've just FLAT OUT ADMITTED Germany has a migrant sex problem without saying the exact words.

>handicapped
Oh God, the Germans are hopelessly naïve. Not only will you pay for Ahmed's home, food, and sex, but you'll actually believe him when he says he has back problems.

More than a few Spaniards and Italians, too.

Holy fuck they won the election.

I guess so. If thats the case then i guess i have the right to have sex with anyone even if they refuse so long as i have an erection that lasts more than an hour

>prostitute
>gf

pick one

don't greens have double digit support in germany?

Lol taking tax payer money to buy whores for would be rapists. Seriously kill the green party already.

Is only few percentages behind Mama Merkel, so I should probably invest in some condoms :^)

Lol yes

Degenerated pseudo intellectual
I guess you´re from Baden Württemberg, the greens strong hold

You are a weak, stupid faggot.
Go commit suicide right fucking now.

How do I get an Austrian gf?

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.

This country does not deserve to exist.

I really wonder what will be next Merkels brilliant idea

They consider non-muslims subhuman, so no, according to them it's not rape.

Good luck with that. Prostitutes seem based and they don't fuck muslims.

So does this apply to the neets to? Or is this religion of peace exclusive

You have no idea what you're talking about.
First: No green politician has ever demanded that. They just want to talj about it, to make people aware of that.
Second: It would only be possible for people who can't satisfy their sexual desires in any other way. LITERALLY no refugee would be able to use this service. It's a just Sup Forums being Sup Forums
Third: We already pay for the healthcare for disabled and older people. No one has to pay even a single cent more.
And i don't really care if my a 1 euro of my taxes is used to give my grandpa a few hours with a beautiful woman and a handjob, if he needs people to help him shit for the rest of his life.

>Sees flag

You're good to go Ahmed.

Just hire AIDS infected whores. In a few years, muslims will die like rats

Only if they are NOT WHITE

They have been doing this and worse to Germany for well over a century. Every where this tribe goes they do this to their hosts.
youtube.com/watch?v=kU0ycpKxttA&index=27&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe

imply girlfriends are not same as prostitutes. You have to pay the food/tickets/etc anyway so I don't see any difference

>If i can't get laid
Maybe it's because you post retarded shit on Sup Forums ?

Gemany taking cuckoldry to a new level.

Whats next, killing yourself to make sure wife and another man have a gore threesome?

master the art of being fesch

> I'm not racist, but native white men only. :)
every time

>lower percentage of muslims than germany even before your new friends arrived

>tfw Not a NEET in Germany.

>tfw I thought the weimar-Nazi cycle thing was a meme

how much more degenerate and insane will things get before something snaps again?

at this point im certain we will make to to the point where elites are allowed to openly have child sex slaves

this insanity is not slowing down any time soon

Can Poland, Romania and the rest of the countries around team up and just take over Germany? I think it's time for Germany not to exist anymore.

I wonder if Aspergers would entitle you to free prostitutes

>This will surely solve the rapefugee crisis.

Yeah and the virgin crisis. I support this.

Most of the hookers are Eastern European. But yeah it's sad.

No one posted more retarded shit than you, you pathetic cuck bitch

Saw some Austrian girl backpackers here the other day desu

First: So being retarded under the guise of "we only want to increase taxes", nothing more goi :^)

Second: You only need a prescription. Already enough people abusing prescriptions to get school/work-free days.

Third: So other programs should get less money so we can invest in more whores-power?

Point taken.

Made me think.

Not even remotely the point here, lad, but suit yourself.

You have exactly zero (0) privilege to be fucked. And i'm certainly not paying for you thinking otherwise.

What's next? Should i pay for your privilege to be a multi millionaire?

This would also solve the NEET virgin crisis.

Oh dude, I was just there. Things are gonna SNAP.

They really want run that country to the ground.

THIS is how you end up turning women right wing.

When they have to pay for hookers for men

>NEET fucks a prostitute
>he's still a NEET

not exactly the best solution

>A FUCKING DOITCHMAN

>b-but Hitler

I guarantee 95% of the dudes will be autistic white Germans and handicapped people.

Yeah, but at least he would no longer be NEET AND virgin.

Before people say all Germans are completely mad, let me tell you something about the GERMAN GREEN PARTY.

This is weimar-tier shit. I can't wait for another Hitler.

>your tax dollars go towards getting the enemy invading your country sex with your women

Jesus fucking christ Germany

When I was in your country, the only thing that snaps there, are your dicks :^)