Germany get your house in order

Germany get your house in order
thesun.co.uk/news/2572041/german-cops-hunt-gang-of-migrants-who-lured-an-off-duty-nurse-into-a-childrens-park-beat-her-unconscious-and-raped-her/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTqPP2rSU7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women are the reason that the West is crumbling. I have no sympathy for them.

She voted them in, she deserves rape and violence.

This attitude is why the west is failing. Protect your women you pussies, even if you disagree with them. Plus you have no proof she voted for them to stay.

This. I hope she's crippled for life.

You hacked into the system and located evidence of who she voted for in the elections? Otherwise shut your fucking ignorant, sexist mouth.

Another sexist tough guy. Keep digging a grave for others, and watch as you fall into it yourself.

This.
Women are weak and are not leaders. They are a reflection of society's men.

>your women
not my women tho

i am a surplus male, there is no pussy for me, they can all fuck off as far as I am concerned. The Jew has won, all I can do now is kill as many nonwhites as I can before killing myself

Fuck's sake Germany, just dig some pits and machine-gun them already.

Nobody will give a fuck.

Would you join them in the kebab removal?

I immediately assumed she was 'lured' with just one penis and then she was culturally enriched with many

If you walk around in some park in germany after dark like you own the place as a female, you are literally asking to be raped by some africans/arabs.

The West is doomed if women can vote. Period. End of story. There is no "fixing" women. Policy and law has to be forcefully removed from their hands or else these types of naive and emotionally motivated policies will continue.

S E X U A L E M E R G E N C Y

She's a nurse working for public healthcare, she votes left.

I don't care. Germany and all of europe will crash and burn. Le Pen will lose, SD will lose, Wilders will lose and AfD will lose.

>Plus you have no proof she voted for them to stay.
She clearly trusted the immigrants to go with them. You would never lure a red pilled girl to go with nignogs anywhere. She was one of those super naïve refugees welcome types.

Grow a pair. You twisted faggots make me sick, holy fuck.

It's too late senpai. At this point everything has to burn and we have to rebuild it.

>lured
be stupid - pay the price

Here's your medal.

>and all of europe will crash and burn
No, you will crash and burn. We will be fine.

>Hamburg
>burg
>burger
>Amerifat

Grow some balls Hans, Jens, etc. Give the rapefugees a true taste of german justice.

Eh, but it's true? I didn't feel so good walking around in a public park 20 years ago after dark, yet alone in the current year as a female. That's just suicidal.

>as a female.
timestamped tits or gtfo

I never stated i was female.
>american reading comprehension

Go back to /r9k/ you ugly beta male autist. No one cares what you have to say.

she did the non-German thing, she went into the park to answer cries of help, so guessing shes not ethnic German

>I didn't feel so good walking around in a public park 20 years ago after dark, yet alone in the current year as a female

Explain that fag!

>Go back to /r9k/ you ugly beta male autist. No one cares what you have to say.

White knight, kissless virging, ..., hapa detected.

You cucks are pathetic!

Stop this nonsense, infidel! Praise Kek.

TRIGGER WARNING

The best discs in the world

tbf Kraut it was mostly your fault
>""I"" didn't feel so good
>let* alone in the current year as a female
You need to stop thinking in that fucked up sentence structure of yours when you write in English

Ideally I'd be behind the scenes as an engineer, developing weapons to make us more efficient kebab removers. But if I had to stab a sandnigger in the face I wouldn't regret it.

>It's too late senpai
It's too late for what? You're obviously enough of a man to defend your country and you'll just watch the downfall, hoping for the best. You're like a woman.

It's your fault that public space isn't safe, faggot. Do something against degeneracy in your neighborhood.

Thanks man. Have a midnight meal on me.

So are they hunting these migrants so they can accept their awards from Merkel?

You're a fucking dumb faggot. "Kissless virgin" is exactly how you sound, which is why I told you to gtfo back to /r9k/. You're kidding yourself if you think a white nationalist state would view you as anything better than oven fodder. You're too ugly, autistic, and dumb to warrant your continued existence, and too fat and out of shape to even function as short term slave labour.

>You're obviously *NOT enough of a man
typo

At least our nurse fetish unites us. It's a start.

>savage attack
youtube.com/watch?v=eTqPP2rSU7g

Who care
Can't wait to convert to Islam.

German women are used being raped by invaders. Literally nothing to see here.

It is statistically insignificant

Bunch of worthless pieces of flesh in this thread, you're the pussies that talk big but would walk by with your head down, or maybe even try to join in on this criminal degeneracy.

Doesn't matter who she voted for, if she voted at all. She was attacked by the enemy and that concerns us all.

>your
Germans don't believe in property rights of any sort. Your private property belongs to the state, public property belongs to migrants and other non-taxpayers, the country belongs to the world and German women only share their self-ownership with superior bbc.

>You need to stop thinking in that fucked up sentence structure of yours when you write in English
How do you... Get out of my brain. REEEEE

But seriously, that's exactly the hardest part.

90% of all women vote for the CDU, SPD or the Greens in our country. They deserve everything they get.

>Plus you have no proof she voted for them to stay.
>she willingly followed a bunch of shitskins
L M A O
She deserved it.

Also pic related.

Ah that old chestnut hashtag.

#InteErKvinna

Probably true, although the AfD might be able to stop a Grand Coalition from forming... In 2030.

>Protect your women you pussies
Your women? Shitlord please.

Also who gets lured into a park by a fucking migrant? geez

They would gas me for being an unfit degenerate.

This is the real truth. Extremely late in the game for this to happen now without massive WW3 however.

And yes I know about Feminism 1, 2 and 3 and who pushed it.

That sounds like something a 400lb hacker laying on his bed would say.

This is pure heresy. Have some faith in the Frog god of Chaos you fucking heathen infidel.

>german flag
>butthurt ensues
>US flag

Which is it faggot? Your samefagging has been identified. Don't worry bro. Screencapping now.

Amen bro

It's German men that need to be held responsible for protection.

Stop letting fucking mudslime Turks and Arabs march around your ancestral grounds.

Vote Merkel out and get some reforms in place to kick these migrants out.

THIS. You can't be an unmasculine faggot and then get mad when women don't act femenine.

How are we the same person? We clearly don't have the same IP, as even you were capable of pointing out. You are a fucking retard. Give me your address, I'll come to your house and fucking stomp your skull in. You fucking little feminine beta male. I'll hold you down and rape your little anus.

Oh that's terrible, I see the problem, those poor refugees didn't have at least one German woman each and had to share oh god how could this happen it's 2017

Germans actively want to be genocided. Denazification, not even once.

Don't need the same IP. Nice try JIDF, The content of it all shows it clearly.

Wow, what racist cops. They just had a sexual emergency.

I surprised that the cops weren't charged with hate crimes for trying to protect white women from sexual encounters with non white men.

It's punishment for the Holocaust and white privilege you know.