DRUMPF WON!!!!

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no try again sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqZ6BF__r_8
youtube.com/watch?v=1WPc2IhBeRI
bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You live in a republic

Thanks huebro I'm filtering this pasta now

Reminder that liberals had a chance to remove the electoral college in 2012 but REFUSED to do it.

They had all democrats at their disposal AND a fair amount of angry republicans.

>She is who the American people chose.
How many of those people are illegal immigrants and dead people? I agree with the electoral college system it help stop's voting fraud

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day.

>sweetie
Eat a dick, sugartits.

>She fucking won.
So she's gonna get getting sworn in?

You delusional libs change the amount everyday. Why not make it a full 6 gorillion?

>Females are "comparable"

>Mensa society?

lol

Good thing Hillary is getting inaugurated on the 20th... Oh wait that's Trump because he won.

This reads like "My name is John and I hate every single one of you.."

Liberal math:

65.8 mil - 62.9 mil = more then 5 mil difference. lol.

Hilary conceded.

Of course she won, everyone wins with Trump as President.

>>DRUMPF WON!!!!
A at least you got that right bub.

>Hillary Clinton won California
ftfy

5 million people to deport then

>62 million for trump
>65 million for Hillary
>Thinks it's an over five million vote difference
>Brazil education

>muh 6 GORILLION votes
Shit trapbro, get it together

MUH POPULAR VOTE IN A REPUBLIC!

Remove CA and Trump won the popular by ~2 million

Voting fraud is really easy in that state. I voted for Trump where I live in WA but voted online for Hillary four times in CA

Still not a majority. Even if we used a popular vote like France you still have to win a majority. Trump won a majority of the states, a super majority of the counties, and most importantly a majority of the electoral college.

one of my friends did that. he set up some kind of script that would give hillary a vote every ten minutes or some shit

Guys the same thread with the same wording gets posted every day, stop replying!
SAGE and REPORT

There was Democrat voter fraud in PA and MI two states that Trump won. So what do you think was going on in that hellhole of CA?

k

>sweetie

Oh man, hahahahaahaa oh ahahahahahahaha *gasp* agagahahahaahahahah *forcibly projectilve vomit* ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahhahhaahahhahaaha pffffftt hahahahahahahahahahahah four more years of this sassy butthurt nonsense lmfao can't wait for the mass suicides

FIVE GORILLION VOTE

votes*

Remember the 5 milion you conservashits. 6 million more people voted for Hillary.

How can you say Trump deserves to be President when Hillary had a 7 million people lead. FUCK DONALD DRUMPF

REMEMBER THE 8 MILLION PEOPLE WHO'S VOICES DID NOT MATTER!

Why the fuck are you repeating this shit?
Every fucking country, that is not a monarchy, is a republic. What does it have to do with popular vote? And no being a federation doesn't matter either. There are plenty of federations with popular vote.
USA is probably the only republic in developed world that doesn't have popular vote.

>more faithless electors than any living candidate for 100 years
This will never ever stop being funny

Does it ever get old making the same thread getting the same replies day by day? I'm just curious, i mean if not thats fine I guess but its hard to imagine it still gives you the same thrill.

> muh 6 gorillion votes

you got a vid of this

Not only this, but despite the media, libshits, and celebrities wanting the voters to flip on Trump, they flipped on Hillary instead.

You cannot make this shit up.

>What does it have to do with popular vote?
Read the Federalist Papers, friend. The US Constitution was specifically designed to limit democracy, as some of the pre-union independent republics were a fucking mess precisely due to an abundence of democracy. The Founding Fathers feared the power of congress more than the power of the executive.

>And no being a federation doesn't matter either.
It kind of does, considering in the US sovereignity lies with the states and not with the federal governments. We can see this from the structure of the Senate (Hawaii and California are equally represented) as well as the construction of the Constitution and legal order in general (The Federation is only allowed to regulate what the States allow it to regulate. This is why in one state a murder lands you 20 years in prison while 20 km away that same crime means you end up on death row).

I know it's difficult in a country where you can't even afford toilet paper, but try reading a book for once.
>B-BUT MURIKKKA ISN'T A GOOD DEMORACY, IT'S EBIL
Look at France's constitution and you'll see the exact same thing. True, it has popular vote, but its constitution also does a lot to limit democracy. That's because unlike the retards of today, the enlightenment thinkers knew that an unchecked democracy is even more dangerous than an unchecked monarchy.

Because in the United States's representative republic a given state only has so much power regardless of raw population. Irrespective of your opinion on it that's the way American government functions--states are given a certain number of electors and those electors represent the state's population. The majority of the popular vote is also concentrated into comparatively small and politically biased areas which makes it a largely unreliable method for the US to determine the presidential office. America is unique in that respect, but the point that it's a republic and not a democracy still stands even if it's an oversimplification.

Hillary didn't win the country. She only won California. It's an ugly way for Trump to have won, but the notion that the country was somehow crying out for Hillary and somehow ended up with her opponent simply isn't the case.

that`s the best i can find on yourtube: youtube.com/watch?v=PqZ6BF__r_8

this is also good (((comedy))):
youtube.com/watch?v=1WPc2IhBeRI

kill everyone is los angeles and new york, and the country is fixed. now stfu

oh no, hillary won the popular vote by...2%
Good job, hope you feel accomplished

>It's an ugly way for Trump to have won,

Considering they had to stop the recount due to uncovering fraud on Clinton's side, I would say he won it clean as fuck.

Nope, you lost

>Over 5 million
You are literally unable to perform basic math. Look at the pic you posted faggot.

>Least popular candidate
Try Walter Mondale

>She won
Maybe in your daydreams, but for all intents and purposes, Trump is running the show over here. Not that you care anyways, since you don't even live here.

I'm not sure if OP is just a troll or a moron. Either way OP is a faggot.

guys, this thread is up everyday and nothing more than cheap bait to slide. dont fall for this shit every fucking time

playing twister when the game was 52 card pickup.

Probably a troll, and probably a pasta.
idk why I even bothered responding

Can we stop with these cancer copy and pasted threads

Bait from brown monkey boy.

bump

The Bitch LOST

The EC vote is all that counts, 304 to 227 with 1 for Ron Paul.

When you eliminate her 7,5M illegal votes from ILLEGAL ALIENS, dead folks and procedures such as the Detroit over counting of ballots, she lost big. Real Big.

Trump's pants smell really bad I bet, caked in sweat and fat grease.

Unpopular or not, the Constitution chose the leader. Deal with it.

I just ask who is going to be living in the White House on January 20th. What's his name again?

illegitimately

The whole point of EC is to prevent pleb rule
>implying OP doesn't have cholera or zika

bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

She spent $544 MILLION dollars more than Trump. If he spent that much to catch up to her he could have sent the 3 million extra voters to polls each in a private limousine and bought them dinner and 50 bucks leftover.

I'm glad trump didn't buy the popular vote with soros' money.

Wayyy more red than blue.

drumpf

...because it's exactly that, you'll see it pop up again. It's funny because women can't compare to men. They need us to govern them, since they're incapable of doing it themselves.

Clinton is the most popular LOSER of all time.

That's not his name, but I see you're a poor dumb nigger, living in a shithole country. I'll let it slide because you really don't know any better.

In the election, what were the conditions of victory?

>*sips semen*

t. CTR