Are they gonna get the Matt Lauer treatment from the (((media)))?

Are they gonna get the Matt Lauer treatment from the (((media)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u__1ViGlGlU
youtube.com/watch?v=ueL6amOwCwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone?

Whatevs?

No they've been 'out' for a while

do we have any footage of those two while meryl was talking?

Nothing will happen because people are literally projecting their feelings onto Mel and Vince. We have NO CLUE how they felt about it.

Its literally a meme

idk op

>Matt Lauer treatment
What does that mean?

Vince Vaughn was a vocal Trump supporter and I don't think it takes much research or thought to know Mel Gibson would be as well (he remained silent during the election for obvious reasons)

Hahahahahaa!
>get the cross

>actors
what are their contribution to this world?
fucking poitnless dancers and clowns.

vince, heat the owen

My fantasy right now is imagining Mel Gibson reading the On The Jews and Their Lies by Martin Luther at the Golden Globes or the Academy Awards.

>On September 8, 2016, Lauer conducted separate 30-minute interviews with presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. The New York Times reported that the reaction to Lauer's performance was "not kind." Lauer devoted a third of the Clinton interview to repeated questions about her mail server, and rushed through audience-led topics such as domestic terror attacks and veterans’ affairs, implying that there was not enough time to cover these in detail. Lauer failed to challenge Trump on alleged inaccuracies, such as his statement that he was "totally against the war in Iraq," which other sources called "lies."[36][37][38][39]

wew lad
saved

>who the fuck is this woman

nice, thx
So are these people that voted for Trump?

Do you notice something here?
They all have something in common but I cant place it
Ah yes! They are FUCKING A WHITE MALE
Your guys' time is at an end, once Trump is assassinated you guys with be the first gone in the race war

>Bullseye, Clyde, Aragorn, Riggs and the guy from Swingers are not impressed

Checks out. Vince Vaughn looks especially mad.

also 0:03 seconds, I wonder who that fat fuck is applauding her

Oy vey! These evil white men gave angry looks to an empowered woman speaking out against her oppressors! They can forget about their careers in this city, hehehe.

for pepes

Vince has always been based

to me they look more annoyed, not in the content of the speech but the timing and where she decided to talk about it. it was lame.

Can't we all just get along?
Really man, if things sucked so bad here, you'd have moved to Africa...right?

/our guys/

E weezy and freedom telling these liberal faggots to eat shit and die. Poetic Justice

"I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers" man is a degenerate like Trump

>Vince Vaughn was a vocal Trump supporter

Not really
He's a known Libertarian but didn't say anything, good or bad, about Trump the whole election

Was that Viggo Mortenson ? He looked extremely uncomfortable

A History of Violence is a very underrated movie by the way

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

saved thx.

Vaughn sat next to Gibson

really makes you think, huh?

I don't even think they voted Trump, but probably are just pissed that this hag has the audacity to spew liberal propaganda at the event, and for so long.

Annette Schwarz?

Mel Gibson is a traditional Catholic and no doubt believes Luther was a heretic.

Christianity is traditionally anti-semitic, though.

thx

I thought there was some sort of 4th wall to bring politics into entertainment. This is unsettling

WAS THERE A SINGLE FEMALE ANNOYED AT THE SPEECH?

That's a good question. I guess we'll know in the coming days.

Yup, even though it's not mentioned much, Jewish banking methods (usury (interest on loans)) is still and always has been against church teaching.

Reported you to SS

Mel Gibson is already hated for making The Passion of the Christ, for the rants, and for calling some jewess an oven dodger.

Unfortunately as my priest pointed out, now they don't talk about it so much since they have their own bank.

Who's the guy behind Colin?

They know we won't support their industry and just pirate everything. You can imagine Vince thinking. Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch. It's embarrassing for them.

He is one of the few people in Hollywood who I truly respect.

elsa jean

Vince Vaughn is stone faced. Damn.

I really like Vince now

A wealthy actor who has a brain and doesn't want to be taxed to death. One of the few in Hollywood with a brain. I noticed Richard Dreyfuss is a Republican, too. Never would have thought it but he is.

Warren Beatty

>88
confirms

based

hahahaa

You have autism

youtube.com/watch?v=ueL6amOwCwo

gibson and mortensen are crying you idiots. fake or not they're showing support to her.

That look probably means fuck all. He's a confirmed libcuck.

>when your aunt drinks too much during Thanksgiving dinner

I couldn't believe he really said that when I watched that episode. Vince surely had something to do with it.

I'm sick of this highschool mentality where they try to shame you for being different. What's funny to me is that the motherfuckers doing the shaming are the same nerds who used to get clowned on during highschool, they're just pathetic that they never grew out of the highschool mentality.

I remember back in the 80s, it was normal to be conservative. Hell it wasn't even that much a problem during the Bush or Bill Clinton era either. Being a conservative only became something denigrating during the King Nigger era.
There was once a time where you could freely discuss your political differences.

Liberals were always treated like retards but at least they didn't have to suffer through witch hunts like conservatives do in King Nigger USA.

That's exactly what actors are, modern day minstrels. It's fucking hillarious how we treat them as gods in the modern era when they would've regarded as barely above a jester during the medieval era.

uncomfortable drumpfkins.jpegm

To be honest, those guys were probably thinking "YES..more liberal tears....HOW GLORIOUS!"

kek

Weren't minstrels below jesters in the medieval era?

how come no one has made a jojo edit

Colin Farrell is a good looking dude.

damn mortensen is old

He is not viggorous anymore.

I am jealous of Vince's ability to convey that level of disdain on just once face.

Anyone got the 'shop of Vince in a Nazi Uniform with Auschwitz as the background?

Look at that vein bulging.

The red pill is leaking into (((Hollywood))).

>death stare from vince
>mel gibson trying to process what the fuck that bitter old hag is saying
i like it

Does Nige look smug doing everything?

Mel is mentally placing her in the oven I think. Or working out how big an oven he needs. Either way, it's related to ovens 100%

smug or outright joyous
god i love that man

Pretty sure Meryl was raised a rich WASP

OH SHIT

Fucking Aragorn!

just for you

>The family's original surname, Messerschmitz, was changed to Streep in the Netherlands by her Sephardic Jewish ancestors.

I just googled her and apparently she lied about being half jew her entire life. But she went on Henry Gates' genetics show and show literally 0% Jewish genes

Meryl was caught lying about this on Henry Lewis Gates genetics show. Literally 0% Jewish genes

I can't wait for it Sup Forums. A conflict that will dive the nation will divide California as well. I can see it now. The hills above LA lined with artillary and mortars raining death from the countryside onto the sin filled celebraties. Their only means of escape, LAX will be inoperable because of the craters from the shells. A no fly zone enforced by SAMs and Tru-American fighter aircraft will leave them without aid. With high prices on their heads, the masses will go hunting them down for a chance to leave the hellish apoocalyptic wasteland formally known as LA. After months without their precious 5 star meals and ultimately living in squalor, they will slowly give up and without concern for their own health, venture outside where they will be easy targets for snipers and mortars in the hills.

She may not be a jew by blood, but by mentality she'd make a fine specimen.

>i am so badass even though im a scrawny pussy xD

Every race has been engaged in warfare and conquest throughout their history (minus niggers), what a stupid fucking post.

>And why does that matter to us? Well, Meryl thought that not only was she Dutch, but also a descendant of Dutch Jews. Supposedly, her father's side of the family emigrated from Spain to Holland. Instead of signing their Jewish last name, they drew a line... or "streep" in Dutch.

>But sadly for Meryl, that is not the case. Recent research found that her paternal great-grandfather brought his last name not from Holland, but from Germany. And it wasn't Streep, it was Streebe.

Make Meryl Streebe Again

Warren Beatty, who's famously liberal. I doubt he was upset