What's wrong with being racist?

Sorry that I don't want to get mugged by monkies

I like chicken nuggets

Also nigger

This guy is right, race is a social construct

you can't apply btfo to your own post, nigger

got me

>faux irony

what was meant by this? french is the language of pseudointellectuals.

OP will die tomorrow for insulting kek!

>implying we didn't learn this trick from the left.

Shadilay, you stupid faggot.

How bout you just stop your shill threads that are against the rules and gtfo somewhere else far away?

Is that you Chuck Schumer?
how did you find you way from AOL to 4 chan?

>still with the same old fascist, racist, etc tirade that lost them an election
ayy

this is true is i get repeating numbers

Umm no sweetie we are tolerant and the opposite of racist

Praise BBC

>using racism and bigotry interchangeably
Stop doing this

WOW OP THATS EPIC HEHEHEHE

>At the level more corresponding to the "last man" foreseen by Nietzsche, the individual in contemporary consumer society reckons that it would be too expensive, indeed absurd, to do without the comfort and well-being that this evolved society offers him, merely for the sake of an abstract freedom. This he accepts with a good grace all the leveling conditionings of the system. This realisation has caused a bypassing of revolutionary Marxism, now deprive of its original motive force, in favour of "global protest" against the system. This movement, however, also lacks any higher principle: it is irrational, anarchic, and instinctive in character. For want of anyhting else, it calls on the abject minorities or outsiders, on the excluded and rejected, sometimes even on the Third World(in which case Marxist fantasies reappear) and on the blacks, as being the only revolutionary potential. But it stands under the sign of nothingness: it is a hysterical "revolution of the void and the 'underground,'" of "maddened wasps trapped in a glass jar, who throw themselves frenetically against the walls."

G-d created white throats for long black dicks desu senpai family

Indeed