Great civilizations last 200-250 years at MAXIMUM

>Great civilizations last 200-250 years at MAXIMUM.
>The US is now 241 years old
>China is literally 50 years old
>M-muh USA WILL OWN THE WORLD FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE

lol gtfo

China is not 50 years old and it was a great empire in Asia centuries before today

Then that's an even stronger argument in favor of China, as it in itself is a civilization older than Babylon itself which still exists.

你是傻逼还是黑鬼?

It is not, because Egypt is the same and it is a shithole, I was just correcting your error because of my autism

Constantly breaking up and reuniting though.

Communists nations have a shorter life expectancy though.

Also, a successful Trump presidency may might result in America becoming an empire.

if china is only 50 years old then the USA is only 70 years old.

>Modern Egyptians are the same people as ancient Egyptians

Nice meme, friend. Modern Egyptians are Arabs, the ancient ones were Semitic peoples. Chinese have always been the same Hans.

This is why nobody in burger land wants to send their kids to public school, and why in some places the government will literally pay you not to.

>don't care about US and China, argued and shilled to hell on Sup Forums and back by now
WTF poos
How does 1.4b ppl with an active arms program screw up

Except when they were dominated by mongols

>is this bait or are you actually this retarded

I'm starting to wonder why I come on Sup Forums if I share the board with such brain dead idiots

Hello Chink spook.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. Your country is about to go through another one of its regular 50 year collapses.

The upside is you always bounce back, but you know I'm right.

And Manchu.

Please shut the fuck up. You are ignorant and have obviously never read a single book on Chinese history. In case you're interested, let me recommend "On China - Henry Kissinger". It's an absolute masterpiece and shows a side of China that many in the West don't see. China isn't simply another country. It's a civilization.

I wonder when your country goes warring states electric boogaloo 3, if they'll keep paying you.

China is like 3000 years old, government s change.

>People attack China
>China doesn't repel the attack, instead gives them power, assimilates them into their culture, and the attacker ends up becoming Chinese simply due to the overwhelming populations of the Chinese
>Not knowing China is the land of Sun Tzu
>Not accepting the Chinese have a higher IQ and are much more superior in mind games than anyone in the world.

Nobody said it wasn't, you seem mad, I was not berating you

> Chinacame into existence in the late sixties

Yeah one could make the same argument about the west.

China has a consistent scriptand language, that's the only reason it's considered one civilization. Culturally it has changed dramatically over the millennia.

feels bad

Exactly. The 250 year nation rule doesn't apply to them, they're a whole civilization, rather than a meme country, which are simply blips in the grand scheme of things, like Rome and Greeks and the EU is.

What happened to india?

Yeah that's why you fuck up your country ever 5 decades. Fuck you realized this pattern in the Song dynasty. They wrote about how aids they were at creating stability.

Your IQ is higher than averages of western countries that include niggers and natives in them. Congratulations.

false premise

can you substantiate it, and the resin?

Muslim and British rule

Yeah Zhao, that's why you let the British turn your country into a bunch of opium addicts. That's some serious 5D chess.

So what you're saying is that the United States of America is about to evolve into either a civilation or be consumed by other civilations.

I love how he played directly into China's almost percussive self destruction. You can read Chinese academics relenting the lack of stability in almost every era.

China is always 50 years old when it implodes.

>not counting britain and india together in their respective years
poo detected

I'll admit this, China has a serious implosion problem. But only because it's so massive.

"United, we divide. Divided, we unite."

Please, and I am literally begging you, please kill yourself.

Yeah they were too smart to explore the world and build steam ships with breach loaded cannon.

China is the Hillary Clinton of countries. Appropriate, because buying the Clintons is how they gained most of their influence.

I don't know if it's because it's massive or the people are hyper individualistic while the government is typically extremely collectivist. It's bizarre but from what I've read and seen that seems to be the case.

I think a lot of their instability stems from this dichotomy.

they explored the world to an extent. They even reached Africa. There was a period where they would just give gifts to every country they came across.

That was short lived though and they have been a hermit kingdom for the majority of their existence

>What is Zheng He
>The greatest exploratory expedition in history

Read a fucking book.

>get bullied
>make wall
>live a NEET life getting constantly bullied
>write poems and other meme literature
>harm yourself

epic empire

China our the next overlords, maybe russia too

The treasure fleet had some of the largest most capable ships put to water until the 19th century. Then a new leader came to power and burnt them. Possible the dumbest thing anyone has ever done in human history.

(((David Sasson))), a court jew from Baghdad, had a monopoly on the trade of Opium from Indian to China. He only employed jews. When the emperor destroyed the british opium he actually destroyed Sassons opium

Soon.

What did they do next?

>Zheng He returns
>New emperor
>Burns shios
>Bans having a blue water navy

The rest is history.

How the fuck is that relevant? I fear you are Japanese.

>North Carolina
>Shows Virginia

Will US outdo Rome in terms of longevity. Think about recent history and that US has only been a nation for 1/4th of the time Rome was really exemplifies how ridiculously great Rome was.

Plenty of europeans made greater explorations than Zheng He. Wouldn't call him an explorer if it wasn't for his "POC" status.

For r the record I have a lot of respect for China history and it's accomplishments, the Han dynasty particularly. A worthy Rome in the East.

It's relevant because it was fucking braindead. They built this awesome fleet then didn't fuck all with it because some idiot emperor got cold feet. Should never have happened.

So we are about to see the USA challenging some other great empire before it's inevitable downfall.
Personally I think the USA can easily push 50-60 more years before inevitable overtake by china. Unless the USA wrecks them in war and divides china into small countries.

His fleet was fucking awesome. The ships were absolutely gigantic. The voyages themselves were meh.

Rome was a major entity in Europe for 800 years. I'd say 1000 but the last couple hundred are just sad. Fucking Venice.

>tfw china easily beat the US during it's golden age

Comparatively we are going to look like barbarians to the Chinese.

America will nuke somebody before the inevitable downfall

It's already in documents

China is looking at a collapse when the US reshores its industry with tariffs.

The US could very well lead into the first space based civilization if they pull of warp drive, which they probably will.

Well the original Roman Empire did.
But are right.
And we are in The Fourth Turning with several other cycles combining to really heat things up.
One is pic related

>just enough time for 2 terms of Trump and a scape goat to get in
Come on, its all going to plan isnt it?

The US already nuked the Nips. Twice.

I'd like to discuss this. Is the US's downfall really "inevitable"? What can we do at this point to stop it? Or is China's momentum just too big that eclipsing them is impossible?

Fifth Empire when?

Can it please be Canada. Either the leafs, or Mexico.

Nah, not gonna happen. China is not in line for being a world power. If they try to pull anything, India, Russia and the US, and Japan too will fuck them. Also, Tibet and possibly lots of other locations will rebel. If anything, India is the next world power, and even that is a stretch. The US will stay on top for at least 20 more years if not more.

Those dates were put in after.

Also stops working when you kick out the Jew banks like apparently is about to happen...

Except the western Roman empire lasted 500 years and the eastern Roman empire lasted 1000. Kind of debunks your civilisations lasting 200-250 years chink.

>>China is literally 50 years old
>This is why nobody in burger land wants to send their kids to public school, and why in some places the government will literally pay you not to.
The new China is literally 50 years old.
They saw what happened to the USSR and started loosening up on their communism to where today they seem even more capitalistic than us.

The US has for all it's existence been stronger than China. Stop being such a orientalist cuck, this ain't the 18th century.

Retarded chart. At one point one of ur Nordic countries had the hfighest gdp in the world and they aren't even on there

DEMOCRACY IS TRUTH

COMMUNISM IS DEATH

(China is a meme)

I think it is more interesting to think whether if the US will follow China's path in the future, as in splitting then reuniting over the course of time, but slowly forming into its own unique civilization.

Tibet has more Han than natives now.

They were a bunch fo slave driving barbarians, frankly the Chinks taking them over was fine.

>muh GDP
This is why china i such a shithole. All they care about is muh gdp and they have been cheesing the system for years.
>Build ghost cities of trash that are empty and collapse on themselves for muh gdp.
>ror gweilo btfo

>>M-muh USA WILL OWN THE WORLD FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE

No American on Sup Forums has ever said this.

We all acknowledge that we're crumbling from within.

>muh reshoring meme
china would fucking love it if the US tried to cut ties, the capital, the infrastructure, the technology is already transferred to china. The only asset that the US has is intellectual property. If we try to reshore, they'll just disregard our patents, nationalize rverything, and stop paying us licensing fees.

Hm, no I had this wrong too, total is 2000 years as entity.

-450 or so to 1453.

The first 200 and last 200 were not much to speak of, so 1600 years.

We are going through a Fourth Turning, and we have a real possibility of CW II by 2032.
pic related

They already disregard patents.

There isn't s single piece of technology and infrastructure in China that can't be recreated on the US in 2-4 years. Not a single part of the supply chain. The rare earth mine might take 6.

What does Egypt have to do with Babylon? Thery're some ways away...

If USSR was still here we would be in a status quo with burgers and commies sharing their bullshit and keeping the world relatively stable. But the cold war ended too rapidly and it caused the globe to spin out of control with things such as mudslime terrorism, retarded liberals, retarded burger politicians, economic instability, eurocuck union ego boost, cultural Marxism and general degeneracy across the world. All of this was caused by the fall of the wall and you can trace all of these events to that historic moment. Politicians didn't adapt too quickly to the unipolar world. While burgers were occupied with internal bs and chimping out in the middle east and Russians were hungover from Communist cancer the chinks have been playing smart and understood what kind of opportunities they have now. RuskieBros and AmeriBros you must put aside your petty bullshit aside for a moment because the mudslime plague, cuckoldry and chink domination are much more dangerous treaths to the world right now and if you don't do something your countries will turn in to low T cuck Ahmed cock loving Chinese product using failures in history books.

Totally separate civilizations in fact.

how long did rome and ancient greece last?

Yep pretty much. That's why the Chink spooks are upset about Trump naming the Chink.

His commerce dept secretary wrote the book Death by China.

Shit is about to hit the fan.

WE WUZ TANGS N SHIIIET

Hellenic Greece, 400 years or so, until the Romans kicked their ass. Rome, 1600 good years.

>China a superpower
>Attempting to invade the USA would result in 97% of their forces drowning.

Kekimus Maximus.

I know it's hard for people to admit, but the USA has won. It isn't just itself. We are gathering all of the most intelligent people on Earth to gather in a place that doesn't pop on the street, can flush toilets, and knows what the words Navy and Air Force mean.

>china would fucking love it if the US tried to cut ties
Dummy, the President of China literally sent his kid to Harvard.
They know America is superior.
But their elite is suckering a billion brainwashed peasants in to making them billionaires at the small cost of the health and lives of said peasants and the permanent destruction of their homeland and ability to feed themselves.
"hey retards - stop making babies and work yourself to death for us instead because CHINA STRONG, RIGHT?"

>The only asset that the US has is intellectual property. If we try to reshore, they'll just disregard our patents
They are a long way behind still and they know it.
In 2008, after the Wenchuan quake, they had to borrow 1950s helicopters from Russia because they STILL didn't have domestically produced ones capable of lifting diggers (and hadn't realized that they may need them)

Despite trying their best to steal and reverse engineer aircraft engines for the whole existence of the PRC they *still* aren't close to competing with Airbus and Boeing on even commercial liners. Faithfully copying the exterior of a few US warplanes doesn't mean that the performance compares.

And that's before we get in to the fact that their academic/R&D culture is fucking stone age compared to the US, Europe and even Russia.

They are moving forward, sure. But it was from a very, very, very low starting position. And they are still pretty fucking dumb. Like how they began to worship a general economic statistic called GDP at the expense of everything else and literally blew billions of real wealth in building useless ghost towns, bridges to nowhere and so on in pursuit of it, using up useful resources and covering up useful farmland in the process. Fucking idiots.

China is a fucking meme. Just because they've forgot they're a meme and started thinking they're hot shit doesn't mean that they are.

>muh foreign exchange reserves
Down 25% from just 2 years ago

They are getting kek'd and rekt.

And wow the housing bubble didn't put a dent in chinks pocket. My parents filled bankruptcy that year whole business gone in few months during those years and I had to smuggle cigarettes from Belarus to put food on my table.

No, the dates were not put in after.
It is a cycle.
We could literally be looking at the start of the end of Western Civilization.
At least I hope it's a slow decline.
Or, we could luck out and have a rebirth, although history says not.

Rome still lives to this day in the heart of her patriots.

This is very good

Yeah they were. That's a vector font.

It also appears to the the ramblings of a crank.

We're older

lol india

>literally wuz a kang

>No American on Sup Forums has ever said this.
>We all acknowledge that we're crumbling from within.

Actually your civiliisation is 50 years old, the last one died in the 60s.

shut up arabshit your people are only as old as Islam

Unless he's Coptic.

Western civilisation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>deep breath>>>>>>>>>>>>Chinese civilisation.

t.sinologist