What does Sup Forums think about Edward Snowden? Was he a hero or a traitor?

What does Sup Forums think about Edward Snowden? Was he a hero or a traitor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M
projectcamelot.org/schneider.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Traitor, string him up

Still working for America to restore the Republic.

He did the right thing, but he's still a leftie douchebag

kys, retard

Fpwp

A hero, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a blind fucking retard who sucks big benevolent gov cock.

I don't like current year man but this was actually a pretty good interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M

He's neither hero or traitor but people are retarded for scratching him off as a traitor and not listening to his advice and keep feeding NSA, Microsoft, Facebook and Google with their data.

traitor to america, hero to americans

traitor to the deep state

He's not a traitor to the constitution.

Hero, unfortunately he doomed his chances of a pardon when he did a dig at trump after his win

traitor to the establishment oligarchy elites

hero to everyone else

Yeahhhhh no, he is very clearly a traitor. Keep tonguing Hillary's asshole if you believe otherwise.

So concerned with America spying on citizens that he got an intelligence job with the sole intent of stealing info, did so, and then went to China and Russia of all places. If he was a true hero he would have worked with Breitbart or someone to expose the program without compromising America's security.

He's a traitor and I hope you hang with him.

Wasn't that at that hacker conference last week?

>he did a dig at trump after his win
i missed that,what he say?

Does he ever name the Jew?

I don't think so.

So really, he doesn't mean anything.

Only listen to the ones that expose Jewish power.

Malingering piece of shit SharePoint Administrator who got kicked out of the Army for shin splints.

Hero. But I bet if there's a another Snowden during the Trump years that you righties will demonize them to no end.

Maybe, I was referring to a time he tweeted a passive aggressive tweet about Trumps taxes and if a citizen should pay them because Trump doesnt

watching the left/right opinion shift on wikileaks is gonna be funny

>and then went to China and Russia of all places

But your guy is a Russian shill, so...

he was subcontracted via dell

Snowden hates America. Who else hates America? Blue-pilled cucks aka Democrats.

The reptilians want to eat you and your children (if you have any). Without the truth you are in danger.

youre the one siding with hillary you retarded fucking moron

traitor

>If he was a true hero he would have worked with Breitbart or someone to expose the program without compromising America's security.
he did, just with glenn greenwald
who goes to breitbart with shit like that?

what has trump done on the level of the NSA or hillary weapon deals

bad goy

>and then went to China and Russia of all places
Yeah because anywhere else would've given him up like a good goy.

If you actually think it's okay for the government to spy on its citizens with this much power then I pity you, because you can only be communicated with via a series of beeps and whistles like the mouth-breathing retard you sound like. YOU are the one tonguing Hillary's asshole you dumb cunt.

name the last good snowden leak

>reptilians
The Bogdanoff Brothers are the real mastermind behind this

Neither.

He was probably a Russian plant right from the start. The whole "asylum" thing was just for show.

he's a russian spy and the u.s.a won't admit to fucking up on hiring him. better for us tho

You're retarded he got stuck in Russia because the US revoked his passport before he could get on another plane. He didnt intend to stay in Russia

>done
nothing, probably
but every american government will have "controversies" if their nonpublic information is revealed to the public
there is no chance that trump can personally ensure nothing controversial ever happens under his government

projectcamelot.org/schneider.html

youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

>Snowden hates America

Citation needed. The guy gave up everything so that his people would be aware of what their government was doing. Do you honestly have that much blind faith in the government? I'm not even a libertarian but to give your government that much power over you, especially with a country like the United States, then you're just fucking stupid.

dude

Heroic traitor. He did what was right and informed the American people of something that they had a right to know about. That being said, he is still a traitor that should face a firing squad. Godspeed.

user that man is baiting you. CTR hard at work.

Hero.
Hero and Patriot.
He wanted to protect the american people from the harm coming from the NSA.
He understood that in this form, this is not the land of the free but the land of the observed.

And all you idiots calling him a traitor, think about that.
He was more american than you will ever be.

Here it is

Well to be fair Trump did make previous statements that he wanted the guy executed.

Have you actually read what I said?
Here's a little challenge I do to my friends who believe NSA, Facebook and others can dig their data as they don't care: give me all of your social media login credentials.
I am user, I won't care for your data.
See? What makes me different from huge companies?
I hope you see through flawed and brainwashed logic of yours.

If snowden ever steps foot on USA soil it will only be to walk to the gallow

>HI GUYS PLEASE SPEAK LOUDLY INTO MY COAT POCKET

and

FPBP

fuck the shills!

>The guy gave up everything
That's where the story becomes unbelievable. Who would give up a comfy job, salary, girlfriend and living in Hawaii?

Something doesn't add up. He could have leaked the docs to Wikileaks using the knowledge he got to avoid getting caught.

But.. somehow he had to get exfiltrated.. to mother Russia.

And ever since he has been there, all his tweets avoid attacking Russia at all costs. Clearly a free thinker and a hero..

Nah, just a regular Russian plant who got exfiltrated when his time was up.

Yes

Snowden is neither a hero nor a traitor. He just did his job. Everyone who forced Snowden to leave his country is a traitor and everyone currently preventing him from coming back is a traitor.

hahahahaha a leaf. KYS

Actually his woman came with him.

Hero traitor?

Oh, the American propaganda.
People being so brainwashed that they believe man who sacrified his freedom for the interest of public is bad guy.
Keep getting cucked by "the swamp", burgertards.

No

I don't know. He didn't expose anything that wasn't already known to virtually all intelligence/surveillance agencies on the globe.

Hero.

GOVERNMENT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This man has the thinnest lips I've ever seen.

>all his tweets avoid attacking Russia at all costs.

Putin obviously gave him the choice to stay in Russia if he didn't say shit about him

If you actually think Snowden is a traitor, YOU are the traitor.

The Poor mans assange

He HAS to stay in russia, I highly doubt he actually wants to.
He wanted to come to germany but our fucking asshole gov. refused to promise not to send him straight to america or an american court trial right on german soil.

also this
this guy had a safe job, a good life and he is smart.
but he also loves america so he did the right thing.

I see his as a hero, making a sacrifice no one here would. The govnement does not deserve the right to record every fucking phone call ever or to record everyone's business online, more so when these programs can't prevent terror attacks and only serve to further the corporate-government relationship. They enrich guys like Peter fag Theil who made their billions scooping every stupid comment on the internet, selling it in the name of security.

As Thomas Jefferson said, if a man is willing to sacrifice liberty for security, he deserves neither.

Where would we be if he didn't disclose that all online information is scooped up via PRISM? In the dark about where a significant chunk of taxpayer money goes to.

Name something positive to come out of the mass surveillance complex.

yea, nice for you to talk from a fucking place where shit never happens. None of you pieces of shit need to worry about life here. Keep your opinion to yourself, no one gives a half a fuck what your irrelevant ass has to say.

He has links with Soros

wink wink

Hero. Deserves a medal and a parade for his courage.

"conservatives" and "republicans" need to be purged from this board, fucking cancer

Says the burger that declares people traitors because they do their job. kys.

Where the fuck do you think you are?
also RARE?

Did moot ever say if Sup Forums got one of those letters from the NSA with the gag order?

>
a hero.
probably going to spend the rest of his life as a KGB de facto prisoner.

nu-Sup Forums cancer

> laugh at le SJW and have 99% typical republican stances

CANCER

education no so much?
macedonia is not rare

Did the leaking first, then he got discovered and was forced to flee, probably.

He's not the hero we wanted but the one we needed.

I am giving you the voice of reason.
Respect your privacy and your liberty.
Monitoring of internet traffic hasn't proven itself to be pragmatic.

>He could have leaked the docs to Wikileaks using the knowledge he got to avoid getting caught.

He probably knew that they aren't incompetent and he would be found and probably killed

I'n America the Government doesn't follow its own laws which undermines the basis of their authority. Is it corruption? or a mis comprehension of how the government is supposed to function according the the constitution.

Does Sup Forums has a warrant canary? If does, it definitely should.

macedonia literally memed trump into presidency
BOW TO YOUR MASTER

He looks good in a dress.

>he takes breitbart seriously

yes

In America the Government doesn't follow its own laws which undermines the basis of their authority. Is it corruption? or a mis comprehension of how the government is supposed to function according the the constitution.

There is a conspiracy to depopulate the planet.

>Muh freedom
>life

An American hero

Fuck the established government, and the NSA.

If you say we need the NSA because
>MUH TERRORISTS
you are the ultimate bluepill. We could live in a land of privacy if the same assholes that invented the NSA weren't so jewed out for Israel's neocon projects/flooding our country with diversity

Aliens eat people and the governments let them. Aliens abduct people and the governments let them.

Aliens want to alter the genetics of humans to make a slave race.

People are assassinated for attempting to reveal the truth with evidence.

Karla Turner, Phil Schneider, and many others.

Macedonians post all the fucking time. Is this your first week?