ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

For the first time in nearly 60 years, former Washington Senators announcer Charlie Brotman will not be heard during the presidential inauguration parade. President-elect Donald Trump has decided to replace the 89-year-old for the event.

> “I looked at at my email, then I got the shock of my life,” Brotman told CNN’s Carol Costello. “I felt like Muhammad Ali had hit me in the stomach.”

> Brotman, who has been the announcer at presidential inauguration for sixty years, said when he read the email from the Trump transition team he thought he “was going to commit suicide.”

yahoo.com/sports/news/donald-trump-benches-ex-washington-senators-announcer-for-inauguration-205402846.html

He litterally thought he was litterally going to kill himself. Are you racists happy now???

DO IT FAGGOT

>He litterally thought he was litterally going to kill himself.

With litter, I guess

Trump runs everything, that's why his only attractive kid was reconstructed by doctors to get rid of her Jew features. The rest look like their goblin of a mother

I see what you mean

>a man felt so entitled to something he thought he might kill himself
Sounds like a liberal desu.

Dude, do you even realize that young girls are creaming over Barron as we speak?

He must of had a good and pampered life, then.

It's probably just Trump's pedo friend Epstein that's creaming for the boy

Literally his only unattractive kids are Tiffany, and Eric at certain angles

Wew, what a comeback. Trump loathes Epstein. Look it up, Schlomo :^)

barron looks just like trump. He actually sort of reminds me of martin shkreli.

His youngest son is a cute shota though.

Was he literally shaking?

Throw him over the wall.

>being this entitled
but seriously, fired by email is for spineless pussies
Trump should be telling him in person

I would ruin Tiffany

hopefully this word actually has meaning this time.
baby steps.

perhaps the least liked/approved president in American history.

I'd fuck Tiffany

Flag checks out

the dude is nearly ninety, get off the fucking pot grampa, and let someone else take a crack at it

also
>literally who

I would fuck Tiffany so hard her retarded mouth would drool all over my face and I would use it as lubricant to fingerfuck her asshole

Kek

He caught him trying to fuck a kid at his hotel and never called the cops. He also said Epstein was a great friend for 15 years and joking about how he like girls on the younger side