How do we Secure our urban areas?

Buddy of mine just got jumped real bad, another one for the count for failed society in urban areas big and small. You hear about it every day across the country,

where is his Protest movement, where is the community outrage, where is the media when the number of victims are the same as the (((wall to wall coverage news stories)))

The Crime never ends, the local lawmakers can't be removed unless we turn our memes on them

The police are demonized by the media

when crime happens they can't do much

how would you change it, how would you secure a city from thugs

What could Trump do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95m0saHyrGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What could Trump do?
Enforce existing laws that were ignored the last 8 years.

send the guard in.

honestly, my city (US midwest) is segregated to fuck so I never see violence, but a mile away there is so much gunfire that there should be a police/ nat guard curfew when the sun sets.

I live within a mile of these areas and i would not feel upset at all to have units deployed around here. They need to be forced down at this point, since current solutions (needs to come comes from family level not our weak and useless state gov) is not sufficient.

Same but East coast

Its absurd. These people pull all their shit at night and there are police stations basically in the projects but they dont do anything but react and clean up. I havent heard about a major gang bust in months.

They'll protest of course but that will only confirm the use of force.

Blacks will always commit crime at a predictable rate. Doesn't matter what you do, maybe you can alter it by a percent or two. But on the whole they will always murder at about 10.0 per 100,000 people. Other crimes, same story.

places like Chicago certainly could use that

I almost feel though that there needs to be a beer r intelligence operations against larger gangs that drag down the community to the level that allows smaller shits to get away with things

another cop killed today in the US

JUST

you can still stop them if you apply force.

I honestly dont think culture change is possible at this point,

The big problem is that the gangs are actually splitting

This means more gangs with less turf, so they have to fight more. More wars than there used to be, with very few stable organized gangs.

It's just wanton impulse shootings and revenge violence if you read some of the reports. Some will kill over a pair of sneakers, like some third world slum.

Terrifying

>they dont do anything but react and clean up. I havent heard about a major gang bust in months.

Of course not. Cause doing that shit is actually dangerous.

In the U.S., they are too busy generating revenue with DUI checkpoints in white middle class neighborhoods. And seizing anything they can claim was "drug related".

Ate you using a proxy or on vacation in toothpastelands?

I feel the police debate is going to come back to the headlines under Trump

but I mean, they have all this equipment and training, and they don't use it

maybe they need better analysts?

Open source intelligence analysis?

or DO the police need more training?

They could seize shitloads of shit if they did random checkpoints in the hood. far more than a few DUI's per night in the rest of town.

yes vacation in waaffelhaaus

I think open source Intel is a huge thing most dept's dont use/wont pay for unless there is a big event going on with lots of crowds.

Police seem very professional contrary to the media narrative.

but more policing will be seen as racist profiling (if it causes a happening)

You don't. You move out and let them all kill each other.

Escape from Jew York: Chi-gger-town Edition

Rule of law. Purge the police of degenerates like the one in Chicago and employ a new highly trained police force that is capable of disrupting gang/ mob rule.

That or national guard. There needs a serious show of force, and a state of emergency in certain areas such as Chicago:

Example:

youtube.com/watch?v=95m0saHyrGM

Nationalize the police and set them up as another branch of the armed forces. Standardize training and recruitment so the force consists of professionals with an emphasis on modular training programs and intelligence gathering so they can function essentially like the US Army does whenever it's occupying a country, only the country they're occupying is ours and they are both the first and last line of defense, defending the other branches' families from the terrorist, the criminal, and the smuggler that the enlisted man is a whole ocean away to react to.

Turn them into the US Coast Guard: Land edition. People who complain about the police will be treated the same way that people who complain about the other armed forces do: traitors.

German buy s400 misssile from before its too late. Volkwagen as been own by the USA, now it s time for revenge. Do it!

Carey a handgun.
Personal protection is your own responsibility.
President doesn't have that authority nor should they. The idea of a president sending in military forces for law enforcement purposes is an absolutely terrifying thought one which the founders of this nation would and did revolt against.

>got jumped real bad

he relaxed

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

That gun is awfully phallic.

You could start by...
1. enforcing laws
2. make prison an actual punishment and not 3 hots and a cot +a free law degree and fitness program. Bring back work gangs, look at sheriff joes prisons (now removed, thanks obama!) lowest recidivism rate in the county. Why? It fucking sucks, horrible uncomfortable conditions, shame, hard work etc. Its a miserable place. Prison needs to suck so bad they fear going back.
3. Death row doesn't need to be just another expensive jail. Shorten the appeals, if they can't prove innocence in less than 4 years, they did it or are directly involved in it. Sure some innocent will die, but most likely less than 1%, not perfect but no system is.
4. Stop wasting money on drug users and useless rehab. You can't force people to go clean. No prison sentences for minor stuff like marijuana etc. Harsh labor for hard drugs and pushers. They either die or get clean while in prison. Some people can't be helped and no amount of programs will do it. They just abuse the system for benefits and leniency.
5. No interaction to the outside world. None. No letters, no gifts, nothing. Will cut down on criminals making contacts and prison and drug use. If contraband is found, it would mean the guards helped.
6. Build wall, deport taco. Get rid of the parasite class.