Caught a Journalist Red Handed, What Should I Do?

>a year or two ago a (((((journalist)))) puts out idiotic article about how censorship is good
>decide to see what she's written recently, for a laugh
>she's published an article about books
>decide to see if this ((((journalist)))) is somehow tied to any of the authors of these books
>discover that nearly every author mentioned is either (1) her close friend, (2) went to her college and lives in the same city, or (3) the (((journalist))) is directly profiting off sales of one of the recommended books.
>nowhere on the article does she mention that more than half of the authors are her close friends, part of her alumni, or that she's profiting off the sales

So I sent a message to the website pointing out this conflict of interest, telling them that their writers should be honest and forthcoming when they're promoting their friend's works or directly profiting from the sales.

It's been two weeks and no edit has been made to the article reflecting her dishonesty, and the website has not responded to me.

What should I do with this information?

Why aren't you dating and making Japanese babies? Blackmail her into being your waifu

Fuck it. Post it here

Yikes

It's not a Japanese journalist.

She's a disgusting American SJW who works for a news website that gets posted on Sup Forums all the time despite being a SJW infested news site.

Post it everywhere online, submit it to rival publications, inform the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and call her a right cunt.

Hmmmm

Give public info of (((journalist))) for further recommendation

Just photoshop your face onto her husband and post it on twitter.

Blackmail her and stop talking about it immediately.

Yeah, so you people can make her rich and famous like you did with Anita and Brianna?

This seems like a good idea. I'm worried that whatever website I send it to will also be full of SJWs and will just protect her. I guess I have nothing to lose by trying.

Give it to Breitbart. Maybe try hitting up WSJ, Escapist, or some other neutral news outlet. They probably won't bite, so you'll likely end up giving it to Breitbart anyway.

Drain the swamp. Ruin her job. Bring honesty to journalism.

This is a double edged sword though. Giving it to a right wing site might result in an article being written and an investigations, but once one of theirs comes under fire, liberals are quick to defend and ignore any evidence to the contrary.

Imagine that an article is written about her. Breitbart blows the story open, and then she writes a response blaming the patriarchy and men. Now, liberals see this shit going down and want to stand with her. So they throw money at her and buy the books or whatever. Maybe she sets up a Patreon or GoFundMe page and gets a few thousand in donations. It's happened before and is always successful.

Is that really the best course? In this scenario, she doesn't lose anything and actually gains a significant amount of money.

Liberals are more than willing to turn a blind eye to all sorts of crimes so long as the perpetrator can be painted as a liberal victim. In this case I think the risk of her being turned into a martyr are too high, since OP says she works for a liberal SJW rag and is a liberal SJW cunt herself.

OP, consider doing nothing. She'll keep writing her shit, but without any claim to fame, she won't be seeing the big bucks. I know, it's annoying that she's free to do this, but she's still a nobody, more or less. This has the sound of gamergate all over again, and the anti-SJW community has learned absolutely nothing since then. If you make this public, she will be attacked on twitter and other liberals will rush to her aid, making her very famous and rich. I'm sure you don't want that, so just let it go. Or, at the very least, consider this advice as a warning and proceed with caution. Exposing her can and probably will backfire on you and leave her rich and employed.

Post it now, lets see the bitches work.

>Imagine that an article is written about her. Breitbart blows the story open, and then she writes a response blaming the patriarchy and men. Now, liberals see this shit going down and want to stand with her. So they throw money at her and buy the books or whatever. Maybe she sets up a Patreon or GoFundMe page and gets a few thousand in donations. It's happened before and is always successful.

Unless you specifically want to ruin her life or care about her personal life, this doesn't matter.

Anita Sarkesian made a career out of Sup Forums's anger, sure. But what was the overall result? Sup Forums looks like Sup Forums-lite today and that is 100% the result of that unintended effect. These sort of events polarize people further. Even "centrists" like Sargoy have ended up supporting Trump over Hillary. People who believe in ethics will feel further alienated by their side, and this is what gave Trump the White House. Reasonable people have found it more and more difficult to support the bold-faced hypocrisy from the left.

You might end up getting one journalist rich but its overall good for us

This, who gives a fuck if the majority of liberals reflexively jump to the defense of other liberals? If OP can reach the moderates and the small minority of critically thinking liberals, you'll get them thinking and at least partially redpill them on journalists and the media. Articles on HuffPo or Salon about muh evil patriarchy are becoming less and less effective, the more corruption you can expose the more people you reach and the smaller the camp of reflexively defensive liberals becomes.

what if I said that she has a book deal with a major publication and it just now started accepting pre-orders?

If this blows up it could be the best press of her life.

Depends on the extent of the evidence and crime. Despite their protests about Trump, liberals really don't give a single fuck about nepotism and in-group favors. It's how they've always operated.

>Yeah, so you people can make her rich and famous like you did with Anita and Brianna?

Fair enough

nothing

this is just like that irrelevant gamergate bullshit

all these useless office jobs like journalism, publishing, public relations, advertisement, etc all function entirely off contacts and friendships

this is not new to anyone and nobody gives a shit and they don't have to disclose anything because they are not being directly paid cash

Bump