Popular Votes:

Popular Votes:

Hillary Clinton: 65,844,954
Donald Trump: 62,979,879

= 2,865,075 votes Clinton over Trump.

This proves how fucked up the Electoral College is for America. Clinton deserved the win!

saged reported and hidden

shut up texas, you helped elect this disaster

It proves that the Electoral College works exactly as designed, Why? Because we are a representative republic, NOT a democracy.

I'm guessing OP is not retarded and just trolling. If not trolling and you are genuinely retarded, glad to explain why we go by the EC and not the pop vote.

Itt we talk to a leaning bot

we are a democracy first and foremost actually

im retarded for using facts.... ok

achshually not because if it was your candidate would be elected

>we are a democracy first and foremost actually

Every time I begin to think I've taken all I can with our winning, it keeps on giving. Keep crying bitch nigga.

No you're retarded because you don't understand why you have EC Voteing system

I like to imagine it's Hillary Clinton that keeps making these threads

because russia rigged it

mostly false

shut up honestly

I want to hang

???

It's not like she has anything else to do....

Popular vote was only in CA mostly, and when you look at protests in California, every one of them has a sea of Mexican flags, the only American ones are being burned.

How on earth is that a mandate for America?

Illegal America "Make America Mexico Again"
SAY POPULAR VOTE ONE MORE TIME MAGGOT, AND I WILL SMACK YOU WITH A MEXICAN FLAG FROM THE HORDES OF ILLEGAL CALIFORNIA VOTERS"

Hillary lost the WH, Senate, House, Supreeme Court and 1000+ State legislator seats.

The Dems were washed out of government, A LANDSLIDE.

The Dems have to go back 1920s to find when they were blown out so bad.

The CNN/MSNBC media lie to you, taking about a popular vote that is not even recognized by the election, it is just a "factoid' after thought.

There is no "path" to the popular vote. And there is no path for the Dems to win again without the Blue Wall in the North that requires White Blue-Collar voters, and you can't win them back by calling them racist after they elected Obama twice.

The Dems are Doomed. An 'amateur', 'child' will deliver more than they could in decades.

Whatever you say Hillary

Donald Trump admitted he is dirty, he was an owner, he played the game, he rigged things by paying polls, even said that on stage with every GOP candidate "I gave you all money" they all put their heads down.

What Trump did in the past was the past. He only has 20 years if he is lucky to be alive, he seriously wants to actually fix things before he dies.

Build a wall will be a monument, he is a builder that is what he does. A Trump Monument. For rest of history it will be called the "Trump Wall" and history will prove him right closing the border with a DOOR to only let in LEGAL immigration.

Trump is 100% for the people and addicted to speaking in person to them. He can not get on stage if he sells us out. He can never face us again. He is not a lawyer, not a politician and refuses to pivot into the BS act they all play lying to the American people.

Take our country back from the globalist owners. the 99% movement have a lion in the WH and they don't even know it yet.

he is not DEM, he is not GOP, he is only for America.

----------------
WH, Senate, House, S.C., 1100+ seats, the dems have been washed out of government, a LANDSLIDE shift in government.

They need cover for their loss and their thin lies about Russia is only going to make them look even dumber as the real facts come to light. Assange has never been proven wrong, in 10 years. Even the DNI report admit this, no forgeries.

So, let me get this straight. The media is accusing Russia of rigging the elections by exposing how the DNC rigged an election and the intelligence pointing to Russia is coming from a private company paid by an entity (DNC) that rigged an election and was proven to be highly unethical and immoral?

How about MSM is on Obama and Hillary's side?

How about they don't report the truth?

How about WikiLeaks showed Hillary met with all the leading top news anchors and owners and gave them all press packs? and told them what to say, even let Hillary's team edit articles in NY Times before being published?

While the CIA admits in their last report there is 0 evidence WikiLeaks are forgeries, they confirm their veracity.

Obama and Hillary both were working for the Saudis, using ISIS as ground troops to over throw Assad for a new Saudi/Qatar pipeline through Syria to sell gas to EU.

Russia refused and Saudis declared war and flooded market with their gas to starve Russia.

Leaked Audio of John Kerry proves this is all real.

Obama/Hillary trained and armed ISIS fighters, that's why they refused to say Radical Islamic Terror, they don't want the spotlight.

Sage

> Clinton deserved the win!
No. Bernie deserved the win. But she rigged primaries.

NEURONS ARE ON FIRE!!

obvious b8

Obama and Hillary used ISIS as ground troops to try and topple Assad for Saudi Arabia so they can have a new pipeline through Syria.

Russia refused and Saudis declared war, flooding the market with oil to starve Russia.

Hillary and Obama are training and arming ISIS.

She didn't get over 50% of the vote.
I.e. more people voted for 'not Hillary' than for 'Hillary'
Hence she didn't deserve the win. In fact nobody deserved the win. So we have to have a system to break the deadlock. In other countries they use a runoff vote. Here we have the electoral college.
Only one election (1876) had the loser of the majority of the vote lose the electoral college.

illegals plus 3/5ths black conversion rate = trump still wins

Post lesser.

Is it me or is there a big fucking surge of shill threads going on? It's almost as bad as before the election right now.

Winner of majority vote*

>le popular vote meme

And Barack Obama is a stupid nigger, but you don't see me complaining.

Our Prime Minister lost the popular vote but after the elections worked for forming a majority at the paliarment to support his proposal to form a government and rule us. It's a 4 d chess thing he did.

I don't see the electors of the Portuguese winning party, now on opposition on elections crying everyday like you US-Americans.

>2017
>still counting popular votes in current year

Cuz California cucks have motor voter and illegal aliens vote is why. President Obama on TV begging illegals to come vote.

shut the hell up russia dindu nuffin your candidate was fucking cunt and got what she deserved

Sage

t. rural and suburban retard

>running up the score in 2 liberal strongholds rather than campaigning across the country that she would lead
>maybe she can be governor of California :^)

losing 30 states and still becoming President would be a far more WTF moment in history

losing the popular vote is pretty standard

>libcucks this salty still making threads 2 months later
lol those tears the next 8 years are gonna be so good

Popular vote doesn't mean shit in a federal republic.

big heads are ugly

She was only 200,000 votes away from still being a loser.

because rednecks like you wanted their opinions to matter when they don't

The federal government in DC has almost total authority over the country, even over places like Wyoming and Utah. Obama just declared huge swaths of those states off limits ("parks") just because he's pissed off that Trump won. There's nothing that people there can do about it except hope Trump unwinds the national parks a bit.

You think New York City (2000 miles away) should have 50 times the say about what happens in Wyoming because it has 50 times the people? No, of course not, the nation would have broken in civil wars a century ago if that were the system. There has to be a balance between people and territory. Hence the Senate and the Electoral College.

The Constitution is an AGREEMENT. The Electoral College did exactly what they expected it would do, take the election away from a candidate who ran up huge margins in posh areas and give it instead to a candiate who had a broader base of support. We the people never would have agreed to it otherwise.

If you want to change it, go ahead an convince 2/3rds of Congress and 3/4 of the states it was a bad idea now. Good luck with that.

You do realize that ~2.9 million is less than the population of Los Angeles alone, right?

The electoral college prevents mob rule by a bunch of retards

>Texas
Liberal education everyone

>Democracy first and foremost

No, we aren't... If we were, popular vote would elect our federal officials, like in an actual democracy.

Go cry some more lol, muh russia is a nutty conspiracy theory and your politifact is propaganda

No, you're retarded for thinking Texas is in South America

What are we representative of then? Clearly we're not representative of the American people.

> If not trolling and you are genuinely retarded, glad to explain why we go by the EC and not the pop vote.
It's because Russians hacked the Constitution.

>Only one election (1876) had the loser of the majority of the vote lose the electoral college.
But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Nostrovia, Ivan!

t. brainlet

More like ten times that amount. Are you the same retard who says Hillary is wealthier than Trump because her net worth has "more numbers", even though it's in millions rather than billions?

>You think New York City (2000 miles away) should have 50 times the say about what happens in Wyoming because it has 50 times the people?
Yes, it fucking should. This is a country of people, PEOPLE are what makes this country great, not some arbitrary made up social construct of states. STATES have not done one millionth of a billionth of a trillionth of an iota of a nanojoule to make this country what it is, all they are is memes to give people power over others.

And instead it ensures mob rule by a bunch of Russian hackers and shills.

>your politifact is propaganda
t. someone who unironically cites Breitmeme

DELETE THIS

>t. literally never read the constitution

yeah.. youre definitely retarded

>What are we representative of then? Clearly we're not representative of the American people.
representative of every american, not just 3 million cucks, bussed in niggers, illegal beaners, and graveyards

So this is the power of shit-tier bait...

Weak bait.

Try harder, faggot.

>she won the imaginary election where popular votes matters
Wew

11 days until rake

>social construct

This is the funniest part of your bait because states are a political construct, not a social one

>representative of every american, not just 3 million cucks, bussed in niggers, illegal beaners, and graveyards
No we're not. We're representative of the arbitrary output of an equation, not real people.

30 million illegal spics. Case rested

Here's a fact for you
Trump won and the EC is never changing

The political establishment is part of society. People who fail to realize this are idiots.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Wow he's 5 years old

and gay

Its just bait m8

You can't change the rules of the game after. Trump campaigned for an electoral college win. Hillary did too but she didn't do it properly: she didn't count on blue states turning red.

>California should dictate the entire country

Fuck off. We've never decided the presidency by popular vote.

Blame the Founding Fathers for creating the Electoral College in the first place.

Only urban and suburban retards voted trump.
City people voted for Hillary.

It's still a shitty system. It causes elections to be decided by the skill of the candidates, not the will of the people.

>russia rigged it
If it were true, does it mean it's a big karma for us for rigging other countries' elections, even Russia's in 1996?

Is this even still a real argument?

Do people who live in cities actually think they are smart?

new york city, chicago, and los angeles can go fund themselves

i'm sick of subsidizing these cancerous plaques...

Wisconsin is not an "establishment" it's a fucking legal entity and political body.

The political establishment is what created Wisconsin as a "legal entity and political body".

what. in. the. fuck.

How are you still breathing air and being this fucking stupid

lol OH MY GOD DUDE

>Hillary spends more money trying to turn out voters in Nebraska than in Wisconsin, registering hundreds of thousands of mexicans in Texas and California and Florida because she wants to win in a landslide because she's so smugly sure she'll win easily
>"Oh no it turns out that was fucking stupid and now she lost because it turns out trying to flip deep red states is retarded when your opponent is focusing all his resources on swing states who would have thought"

No, fuck off. Hillary lost because Trump was trying to win the election while she was sure she had already won and wanted to be "historical" by winning Texas and Arizona and getting a landslide. She lost because she was overconfident and didn't bother to take Trump seriously.

>by the skill of the candidates
What the fuck are you even going on about?

says the person who thinks some peoples' votes should count more than others

Are you retarded?

user is clearly pretending to be retarded but the liberal argument would be "Hillary got more votes, but Trump had an actual strategy to win and won because of it therefore this is unfair".

clearly hillary is the most skillful of ALL time..
but do you know what I care about even more than skillful politicals...?
KNOWLEDGE

How about the cities seceed and become their own little hell.

By their decisions in where to campaign. There shouldn't even BE any campaigning, all information on candidates should be provided by a tightly regulated neutral media outlet, and let the people decide by popular vote. The current system rewards campaign efforts rather than who would actually be the better president.

When the fuck did I say that.. its a representative proportion of people who live in specific areas.

I don't need to further explain myself do I

because you know "living in the city" this should not even be a challenge for you..

fucking get out of here kid, just give up we'll still be cool with you, you all are literally the ones who are "intolerable"

You are aware she lost the popular vote badly, are you not?

There are more votes than voters in Detroit. The truth will come out. Hillary rigged the election and still lost. That's why she will never do politics again. She is humiliated.

So you're one of the retards who thinks Wisconsin as a distinct named entity has existed from the dawn of time, and our government only recognizes it because we're "enlightened" or something.

There shouldn't be any strategy to winning elections. The only strategy a president should have is how to actually run the country. Trump won because he focused his efforts on pandering to voters, not on actually having a good policy. It's the same problem you have when your equipment is made by the lowest bidder, rather than who makes the best product.

>Clinton deserved the win!
>because russia rigged it

So did Clinton win the popular vote or did Russia rig the election?

Also explain how they rigged the election, be specific.

The electoral college means some people's votes count more than others. That's what people mean when they say "California shouldn't decide the election" - what they REALLY mean is that a single person living in California should have less political power than a person living in say Florida.

>No electoral means ruled by places like California
>Would be easier to tamper with election because certain states have super cucked laws
>True democracy

I dont think one these things fits with the others.

When a government is dependent for money upon JEWISH bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes.

>Texas
wow hot a what baabhabhiat

It proves how necessary it is.
Just imagine if the US didn't have it.
Then Trump might have lost just because more stupid people voted for someone with a vagina.

>failed rudimentary math

I was certain you weren't the shill

If you don't want stupid people running the country, you shouldn't have anything remotely resembling democracy AT ALL.