Anyone want to have an actual discussion about how America is now truly led by a leader that is highly influenced by...

Anyone want to have an actual discussion about how America is now truly led by a leader that is highly influenced by the Russians and may lead to the downfall of America as a superpower?

>highly influenced by the Russians
Even with the current media allegations, there is not even a shred of evidence for this.
>may lead to downfall of America as a superpower
people say this every time a president is elected, no matter which side wins

IMO Obama patched up the ship from sinking

Lucky if New guy doesn't run it aground

If it happens it happens. It's not like i have the skills or intelligence to help prevent it. All i can do is sit and watch the chaos with a bowl of eggs.

Not really. And blaming anyone who got elected this year is stupid. USA's role as a power are on the decline. we are decadent rome, judgement is upon us.....

She lost. It's time to stop crying.

Why are the supporters of trump so obsessed with the fact that Hillary lost? I don't give two shits that she lost. I care that a shill for Russia (and yes it's been proven, he's been sucking Russia's dick for years...) and he's going to bow down to Russia.

Either we get taken over by china or Russia personally i would rather be forced to learn Russian than Chinese.

How about MSM is on Obama and Hillary's side?

How about they don't report the truth?

How about WikiLeaks showed Hillary met with all the leading top news anchors and owners and gave them all press packs? and told them what to say, even let Hillary's team edit articles in NY Times before being published?

While the CIA admits in their last report there is 0 evidence WikiLeaks are forgeries, they confirm their veracity.

Obama and Hillary both were working for the Saudis, using ISIS as ground troops to over throw Assad for a new Saudi/Qatar pipeline through Syria to sell gas to EU.

Russia refused and Saudis declared war and flooded market with their gas to starve Russia.

Leaked Audio of John Kerry proves this is all real.

Obama/Hillary trained and armed ISIS fighters, that's why they refused to say Radical Islamic Terror, they don't want the spotlight.

Exhibit A) WikiLeaks has a 10 year history of veracity. No one has ever disputed a single document, even though whole countries leadership have fallen over what has been released during that time.

Exhibit B) There is no evidence Russian hackers (who are always trying to penetrate US) found the emails.

Exhibit C) There is no evidence the Russians handed those data (emails) to Assange for publication on wikiLeaks

Exhibit D) Hillary Clinton was reported to be pissed at a number of people on election night, INCLUDING OBAMA. She felt he could have done more.

Exhibit E) Obama only released thin reports that mostly speak about how to protect a network, not detailed info on the hack or evidence showing Russia found the exact data and communicated with WikiLeaks

Exhibit F) Hillary will do anything and everything, Obama is a constitutional scholar, even he has a bar higher than crooked Hillary
This most certainly suggests the "proof" is much like WMD in Iraq, politically convenient. Obama for all he is, refused to take these actions before the election because he knew they have no real evidence and there would be calls for investigation. A BRIDGE TOO FAR.

THE CIA are conflating Russian penetration of networks, to finding and leaking data to wikiLeaks which no evidence has been provided. Lies about WMD helped another Admin not only invade a country over lies, but avoid prosecution.

Hillary needs cover for the biggest $1.8 Billion loss in a 100 years, the DNC needs cover for being washed out of government at every level. Pedosta/Hillary and the Clinton Foundation need to cover for the emails leacked to the public.

The media is accusing Russia of rigging the elections by exposing how the DNC rigged an election and the intelligence pointing to Russia is coming from a private company paid by an entity (DNC) that rigged an election and was proven to be highly unethical and immoral?

We worked with Russia to fight the NAZI and end WWII.

We will work with them again to destroy ISIS and use Russian influence to leverage CHINA and NK! the real enemies!!

The GLOBALISTS OWNERS HAVE YOU. THEY WANT THE ESTABLISHMENT MACHINE TO MARCH ON.

TRUMP IS COMING FOR THEM AND THEY KNOW IT.

CNN IS THE SOUND OF THEM SQUEALING IN PAIN

"White Nationalism" is the GLOBALIST OWNER PROPAGANDA TO THROW SAND IN YOUR EYES

WAKE UP

Assuming Trump's son-in-law in appointed as a senior advisor, that is clearly a conflict of interest. It wasn't right when JFK did it, and it's not right now.

And how many conflict of interests would Hillary have right now if she were elected taking foreign donations???

What matters is RESULTS, they are ALL corrupt in Washington, WAKE UP!

Trump is fighting for US not his pockets.
He's not even taking a salary, wants term limits and lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries.

Hillary would be selling everything off if she were President that were not nailed down because SHE NEEDS THE MONEY AND HAS OWNERS THAT PAYED HER.

TRUMP HAS NO OWNER$

The team he assembled are all OUTSIDER CHAMPIONS who will only be loyal to him. They are a powerhouse of tools he will use to slice and dice the globalist roots, the owner's ~~strings~~ *ropes* on all the other politican wolves on the hill. The GOP and Dems are both owned by the globalists, they are both against Trump.

Trump is in the foxhole with the GOP but they tread lightly around him. They go to work every day with a 1000lb lion that may eat them at any moment. They fear for their lives, something the DEMS COULD NEVER DO TO THEM!

What are you cunts going to do when he delivers more for the American people than the dems/GOP could for decades?

The GOP is just a HOST for Trump, he has no party, only AMERICA.

He doesn't give a shit about your religion. He's not religious.

He doesn't give a shit about your race. He just wants to make money for you.

He doesn't give a shit about your creed. He just wants to know you'll be loyal to him.

He doesn't give a fuck about your philosophy. He just wants you to help him accomplish his goals of making America great again by taking it back from the globalists owners.

>and may lead to the downfall of America as a superpower?
how?

At the end of the day if any government of a "world leader" collapses it is game over. Best case scenario WWIII with a rebuilding process of WWII

No, see, you can't just say it's been proven when there are no proofs to be found. Just because you plug your ears and insist doesn't make it real.

Not really. This shill thread was worn out last month.

>and yes it's been proven
Where?

user stop, she doesn't want the damn eggs

dumb burger

Every couple of days, I remember how close we were to tyranny, and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

>proven

i want to see these proofs

Jesus Christ, look at all these teen shills trying to distract from the fact that RUSSIA HACKED THE UNITED STATES TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION. The only people interested in starting WW3 are the collaborators (aka spineless bastards) that want to ignore the evidence provided by he CIA (yes you can look it up) that Russia is trying to bring down the US.

When you understand the Russians were a Israeli proxy... and now the US is too.

((they)) pit two countries against each other, build a nuclear arsenal, then get control of it by cucking their governments.

user, what makes you think they haven't had a hand in hacking every US election?

As far as I know, the only thing the Russians exposed was information. You know, the lifeblood of a democracy?

> RUSSIA HACKED THE UNITED STATES TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION.
Begging the question

> that want to ignore the evidence provided by he CIA
Which even commentators who believe the CIA admit is insufficient.

Sage

Russia nor Russians hacked the election. The Russian Federation and all of its citizens strongly condemn and are ideologically opposed to any notion of interfering in foreign elections. The Russian Federation holds democracy and the democratic process in the highest regard, and finds the charge that the Russian Federation interfered in the 2016 United States election both outrageous and offensive.

Here is your proof Trumpcuck. Pic related.

>leaf liking obama
checks out

And no one proves me wrong with any facts... Figures for this board. Pathetic.

Fuck off ivan

Did you just ignore the other two posts, shitbird?

S H E

L O S T

This. I want to see evidence. There is absolutely none right now

You're a cuck

Hey guess what

She lost

How about we have an actual discussion about how the American people elected an ACTUAL LEADER for once and not some cucked little bitch that sells out our interests. Don't worry little sheep. you'll see six months down the line.

>downfall of America
Fuck off, Colorado pot-heads.
Trump is gonna blow the doors off Vlad Putin and his potato-eating shills. The Ching-chongs are gonna have to wipe his ass with their useless Yen.
Factories are coming to the USA in droves and he's not even president yet.

Burden of proof lies with you OP.
Sure Russian hackers fucked with the election but they had no evidence that they manipulated the vote.

You like to call us shills for Russia but nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger gas the kikes race war now hitler did nothing wrong 1599 heol hotler you provide no evidence that Trump is in bed with Russia at all.

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER If you did have evidence of Trump being in bed with Russia that would be a big deal. We'd welcome the evidence with open arms if it were available.

Unfortunately NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
there is no evidence just claims made by opposition.

So would you please provide us with some evidence to your claim.

I actually want to have a civil discussion about it.

Source? People bring this up constantly yet have absolutely no evidence to back their statements. Then hide behind straw man saying 'Trumpkins' are triggered the moment someone calls out their shit. So again I ask you, where is your proof?

The same people who were constantly requesting Trump to cite sources and shit now cannot substantiate any of their claims to the Russians.

If that were true it really would warrant some actual discussion... How about this?

Anyone want to have an actual discussion about how unicorns control thunder? Didn't think so.

Go back to fuck face faggot. You don't belong here.

The US forfeited its superpower status in 2013 when it failed to gain support from the UK to attack Syria, and the Russian navy blockaded the Syrian coastline, intercepting missiles fired by the US fleet.
Its exactly the same manner the UK forfeited its superpower status when attempting to attack Egypt over the Suez canal crisis in 1956.
You don't have to worry about Trump giving up the US's superpower status, Obama already has.