Explain this

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueCdV_wCVrc
youtube.com/watch?v=P66U8haXCSE
youtu.be/_8JqT2atxD8
youtube.com/watch?v=hHHB00Nu3Ak
catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/
gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=CsaB3ynIZH4
catholics4trump.com/even-more-video-evidence-trump-did-not-mock-reporters-disability/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage and
Ignore all Leaf threads

Make POL Great Again

fag reporter makes fun of Trumps disability

Retard on the left should've been culled at birth

Does he have to keep his arm in such an awkward position?

Designated hand signal for servants of Kek.

Disgusting hand

He did literally the same hand and head motion when he made fun of Ted "Fish-Person" Cruz.

Also A F U C K I N G L E A F

Kek

Explain what?

Thats a common gesture people make when they are mimicking people who are flustered.

they tried to send a retard to stump trump.

he couldnt and he got fucked up.

This, he did it for Ted Cruz too

Top bants there

>Explain this

Ok.

Left:
A crippled homosexual who hates freedom and white people.

Right:
The President of the United States of America

Haha this is such an old story at this point. No one cared then, no one cares now. How many times are they going to dig this up?

youtube.com/watch?v=ueCdV_wCVrc

Video on another thread shows trump doing this about 10 times before when talking about people.

>reporter has a single rigid arm condition and talks perfectly normal
>Trump does a rapid double arm spasm and strange voice that he has done on multiple occasions to mock others.

>Video on another thread shows trump doing this about 10 times before when talking about people.
OP, don't be such a leaf faggot. Your other leaf friend has pointed out the truth. Trump has acted like a sperg on numerous occasions to demonstrate his disdain for their personalities.

Is Trump an asshole? Yes.
Is Trump often crude in his expressiveness? Yes.

There, I said both. Happy now?
BTFO.

about as many times as Benghazi was brought up.

Yeah because those are comparable events.........

PANTS ON FIRE LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=P66U8haXCSE

Full video with timeline, this is what our "journalists" should be doing instead of carrying the water for DNC.

Ask yourself, If they lie or are confused about something so prominent as this, what else are they wrong/lying about?

Try and prove this to the public without the video and you will be ostracized.

can we all just take a moment and realize that we'll never seen an election cycle as great as this one

i was too on edge in fear of trump losing to really enjoy the memes. it's like life for an atheist.

Its just a bullshit news story for both sides that gets brought up whenever convenient.

I seriously doubt any liberal cares that much that he made fun of a retard and I seriously doubt that any conservative thinks that 4 (four) people dying in the middle east is anything but a slow Tuesday.

Benghazi wasn't a bullshit news story and yeah, people still give a shit

Because trafficking heavy weapons--including hundreds of US-made surface-to-air shoulder-fired missles--through Libya via CIA-controlled jihadist groups through to Syrian Islamist groups is comparable to the non-event of an asshole businessman sperging on anyone he doesn't like, amirite?

in hindsight it would have been better to call out the reporter for weaseling around the issue. In that case, though, the media would have drowned the issue out and found something else.

No need, nigger. We President now. Fuck off.

Your days of leeching off my prosperous economy with your duty free shopping trips are OVER.

If republicans are angry for 5 years over 4 people dying in the middle east because Hilldawg didn't call in backup, I can only imagine the outrage they have at ~5,000 US troops dying because of "WMDs" which did not exist.

They must be butthurt for a minimum of a thousand years.

It's explained by the fact that you're a cunt, and it makes you a sensitive twat, Chang. GO eat some fucking noodles or whatever you gooks do in Canaland.

Atleast photoshop the motion blur you fucking idiot.

Sensationalism and bias aka the mainstream media

youtu.be/_8JqT2atxD8

It was an accurate representation of what happened.

Nobody except pissy pants's care.

Fuck disabled people and fuck retards

Lol that really funny. I love Trump.

well played

That guy's a fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=hHHB00Nu3Ak

>
>If republicans are angry for 5 years over 4 people dying in the middle east because Hilldawg didn't call in backup, I can only imagine the outrage they have at ~5,000 US troops dying because of "WMDs" which did not exist.
>They must be butthurt for a minimum of a thousand years.
You fucking idiot. Republicans only make up ~22% of registered voters. Trump could not have won with 100% of the Republican vote. Wake the fuck up. He won with Independent voters, who make up ~40% of registered voters, and cross over Democrats, who make up ~32% of registered voters.

You fucking idiot you.

Fake

catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

>You fucking idiot. Republicans only make up ~22% of registered voters. Trump could not have won with 100% of the Republican vote. Wake the fuck up. He won with Independent voters, who make up ~40% of registered voters, and cross over Democrats, who make up ~32% of registered voters.
I agree with you but fyi those numbers are from 2012.

there are definitely more republicans now.

The disabled guy is physically unable to wave his hands around like this.

Sucking kike cock isn't a disability

>th-thanks Obama

I hope he works to contain himself in office.

I can only take so many awesome memes.

This timeline is so great.

>Every person who voted for Trump did so because of Benghazi

wut

Even so, that doesn't address the fact that no one is as upset about the thousands of Iraq war deaths but are so concerned about 4 (four) people dying in Libya.

And you feel this is the correct way for a president to conduct himself?

> (You)
>>You fucking idiot. Republicans only make up ~22% of registered voters. Trump could not have won with 100% of the Republican vote. Wake the fuck up. He won with Independent voters, who make up ~40% of registered voters, and cross over Democrats, who make up ~32% of registered voters.
>I agree with you but fyi those numbers are from 2012.
>there are definitely more republicans now.
I was slightly off:
42% identify as independents, 29% as Democrats, 26% as Republicans

2016 Sauce: gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx

Point stands: Trump could never have won with ONLY Republican voters. Matter of fact, I think only ~90% voted for him.

Trump is the direct result of liberals using Alinsky tactics to firebomb the middle where negotiations used to take place between our decrepit two-party system.

I LOVE Trump and think this is no big deal, but he did fuck up. I do it all the time, especially when paraphrasing black people, my Mr. Bojangles comes out big time.

Just curious: what if he really was making fun of a disabled guy? What does that mean at the end of the day? Is he a big mean bastard? What if he is a big mean bastard? Is he still the president?

A cripple wrote a shit article full of lies, Trump made fun of him for being a cripple and a drain on society. Was very lulzy

Good conduct is a social construct

You know it´s fake. He does this against anyone including himself. Watch Gavin´s vid "Meryl Streep is a Retard".

Ps. kys

> (You)
>And you feel this is the correct way for a president to conduct himself?
Of course not! I've said:

Trump acts like an asshole because he is an asshole. He's an asshole because he's a professional businessman.

Obama, OTOH, is a professional cunt. He's an Islamist.

Luckily for Trump, Obama has set that bar mighty low.

A president can not make any kind of gestures when he speaks? Also kill yourself for sharing that 9GAG tier picture

>a guy looks pretty normal
>a guy who hates reporters
>pretty normal looking guy with disability starts freaking out
>"lol u should have seen this normal looking guy who's part of the media we all hate freaking out!"
>People find out he has disability
woops.

This.
Any other answer is blue pilled. He WAS directly making fun of him as we all would an anomoly like him. Same reason we make fun of faggots. Ancient Spartans had it right.

In my opinion it's a classic case of "chat shit, get banged"

if he didn't want to get made fun of for being a freak then he shouldn't have wrote articles talking shit about Trump

>Explain this
trump is a shitty actor which is ironic due to all his faggy as sjw whining about the golden globes shit not treating with fucking kid gloves and mentioning shit hes done.

left leaning sjws are fucking unbearable but god damn are the right leaning sjws even worse due to not even realizing the fucking irony about them whiny about wanting right leaning social justice for themselve.

Like fuck are yall fags in general lame

How does mocking your enemies make you an arsehole?

sick banter

kek.
many such cases!

but failing at /pol is, sorry for you desu.

the soon to be POTUS is a massive fucking douchebag - pretty basic really.

Trump has a c-sure. Reporter immediately starts victim-playing. Trump is afraid to acknowledge weakness, because liberals bully him constantly.

Zing

hahaha

day of the rake just got 10 minutes longer

Forget the hand, look at the size of his head!!!

"""""""""""""""debunked""""""""""
noT.

you write like a nigger, go back to twitter newfag

>/pol

What did the Jew mean by this?

Top jej

>hurr durr im gonna attack you, but dont attack me back because I'm a cripple

spartans had it right when they threw deformed babies off mountains.

So very much this.

Attaboy

youtube.com/watch?v=CsaB3ynIZH4

>top jej

He's not mocking the reporter, though if Trump was then he still deserved it

It's hilarious.
/thread

Newfag detected top zozzle

Don't worry, Trump will never win the primary. Jeb Bush doesn't' even think about Trump anymore.

Fuck that retarded cripple, he should've been killed at birth.

Nobody cares about his revolting, disgusting mutant body or faggoty mutant feelings.

>Explain this
I know I'm late to the party but here goes.

The fag in the star trek shirt is retarded and Donald Trump is president.

>Explain this
He's literally retarded

the wrist
a versatile pivot point on the arm
see- anatomy

That hand is sick, the reporter should amputate it or something. Gross.

catholics4trump.com/even-more-video-evidence-trump-did-not-mock-reporters-disability/

Here he is mocking Ted Cruz using the exact same gesture...

Really makes you think (that all leafs need to be exterminated).

>looks at flag