People without Viking blood are not white, being a rapebaby doesn't count

People without Viking blood are not white, being a rapebaby doesn't count

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bX4mO_xNAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha, stop swedecuck shouldn't you be handing out bred to some "refugees" or something.

Kek non-white

>Burger
>No history (Muh McDonalds, Muh Elvis, Muh Jesus does not count)
>Not white
>Stolen language
>Pray's to a sandcoon

>being a rapebaby doesn't count
That's not how genetics work.

youtube.com/watch?v=5bX4mO_xNAE

>no history

your history is boring as fuck, that's why no one cares about you

Whatever makes you sleep at night, rapebaby

>Not white

I've only seen a nigger once in my life and that's when i stepped into their natural habitat to go to a wedding. Other than that, niggers and spics stay in the south, away from the white states.

But yes, believe it or not, there's actually states that are >80% white, my state being 96% (Maine).

W R O N G

>rapebaby
>vikings raided the United States
ok

>proud snownigger

Vikings raided bongs and potatoniggers aning others. I bet you're related to one of them

Not an argument
Rape spreads genes, including viking genes.

My blood is Mediterranean.

seeand

whats going on my fellow vikings.

from gotland with love

>tfw niggers and arabs are the new vikings

literally

I'm not a rapebaby. I'm descendant of non rape Scandinavian people

How is life on that Island. Is it nice? Is the weather different?

no history?? so what i spent 4 years majoring in was nothing? It's extremely interesting and much more important then Sweden's history.

How the fuck did we steal a language? First how does one steal a language? And the colonist of america were English. You say we should have invented a new american language. Fucking moron maybe it's good you're destroying your race and nation if there is less people like you the world is in good shape.

Why would a non-white browse pol,

So all of Sweden doesn't count?

its not an island you fool! its a peninsula!

>Gotland
>Peninsula
What?!

Vikings were the niggers of Europe why would anyone want to be Swedish.

My real ancestors:

white
>WHITE
white
>WHITE
white
>WHITE
white
>WHITE
white

ViKANGS are the niggers of the white race. Created nuthin' and destroyed everything.

>swedecuck telling others who's white
You ancerstors would be ashamed seeing you now, Sven.

We didn't just rule over russia you know, we ruled you as well. Bow down, slave

Your ancestors went around invading lands and plundering and raping the natives.
Now the exact opposite is happening, and you're the natives that are being invaded, plundered, and raped.
The difference though, is that the peasants your ancestors invaded at least had the courage to put up a fight. You modern Swedes, on the other hand, just bend over and spread your pasty white cheeks wide–open and then apologize afterwards.
How does it feel to know that Somalis, Turks, and other assorted non-whites are more Viking than you are? How does it feel to know that your ancestors are rolling in their graves at what you've become? You do not deserve to call yourself white.

>rapebaby
All Modern Scandinavians are descended from Thralls.
All Scandinavians worth anything first of all left Scandinavia and Secondly they bred with warriors from other peoples instead of defeated slaves.

>being a rapebaby doesn't count
THIS!!!!!
Read the triggered.

T. Alex Jones

Whites are practically an endangered species according to your logic then. Must suck to have your race disappear in the next 20+ years

Whiteness is shared amongst Nordics, Anglos, the Dutch and Germans alike.

Haha, no.

The only whites on this planet are scandinavians

Scandinavians are merely an offspring of the Indo-European Germanic tribe.
Isolated by Scandinavian landscape, and to a degree, race-mixed with the Sami.
Culturally unique due to being the Europeans who converted to Christianity the latest in history, and the least in principle.
Many Anglos, Dutch and Germans are just like this,

This is true, but then Sweden and north europe in general went into some mass lemming cultural suicide with your immigration policies. Vikings once revered and even made contact and traded with ancient greeks, now are laughing stock of the world

2nd this.

>tfw mom is mexican
>tfw I'm very, very white
> So much so that I don't feel comfortable identifying as hispanic
I'm white, I don't care about what Swedens definition of white is, this is America.

We invented the term white to describe ourselves, get fucked Sven. Your country has accomplished nothing in its entire history you should feel nothing but absolute gratitude that some people even suggest the notion you have anything in common with your brother people's, you're a weak branch on this fucking tree, get fucked you absolute degenerate.

Well said, Mr. Mosley.

Does anyone else here dislike being roped in with all other whites?
I am a pure anglo, most of my father's side are gingers from Scotland and my mother's side are pure bred limey brits going back as far as history remembers. However, I seriously hate (based on my personal experiences, nothing else) germans. My highschool had lots of german exchange students since it was an upper middle class high school in one of the nicest parts of the country. From grades 9-12 these guys were just the absolute worst kind of pupils. German students seemingly only care about 1 thing and 1 thing only: Being SEEN as the "hardest worker". Now I understand quietly doing your work to the best of your abilities for personal reasons and leaving it there, but these dweebs were seriously obsessed with the teachers / other students (who never cared in the first place) perceiving them as the hardest workers. Not smartest, not most productive but hardest working IE always trying to finish first and let everyone know it. They never bantered with mates unless it involved arguing about who was the hardest worker. They would tell the teacher on you more than any other group of nerds cause they wanted to be seen as hard workers. They were the kids asking for extra homework and reminding teachers to collect assignments. Is this what Germany is actually like, just a bunch of pseudo-hard working dorks that talk like their mouths are full of saliva? Do Germans have a sense of humour, morality, justice, or is their entire empire founded on being perceived by others as the hardest worker? Serious question.

>muhamad talking about being a viking
>muhamaed sven abdul mhuamad talking about rape babys
kek

>Bongs
>White

nice pasta

>swedish muhamad telling others who are and arent white
wew lad

Every time the Germans come into the world spot-light its because they are colossally fucking up and can't notice it themselves. Everything they do, everything they are, is built upon the notion that they are the hardest worker. Does Germany have art? Do they have anything besides racing to be the first to finish whatever their overlords tell them?
WW1: Germany gets shit kicked in.
WW2: Germany has semi-decent movement going, invades Russia, gets shit kicked in.
2015: Russia/USA create Syrian refugee crisis, Germany proceeds to be the "first" "progressive" "country" to invite the entirety of the middle easter hoard, proceeds to get their shit kicked in by pea-brained middle easterners.
Gee, wonder what will happen next time Germany tries to be anything other than a mindless BMW factory engineer? Big surprise, they'll get their shit kicked in.

I just wrote it though

If I had a full auto gun with unlimited ammo, and every single German on this planet lined up infront of me,
I would immediately shoot myself in the head to spare myself the pain of having to look at the miserable group of people that call themselves the "germanic race".

Vikings are cucks though. Were savages in their older years, and nowadays bend over to allah's dick. I'd be proud to say I have rapebaby blood from a moorish iberian than a snownigger 2bh

How does this make you feel Mohammed?
How does it feel to know that the west has been killing hundreds of thousands of sandniggers, your kin year after year?
To know that your race will end and all the ones in Europe will be assimilated leaving no sign of their heritage after 2-3 generations because fuck me you know they're not ever going back to the desert and the few nutjobs with hate against the west will perish as they're mentally ill retards.

Please fucking ban this Swedish faggot. The Swede has been posting these shit threads all day and they DIRECTLY violate the rules of this board posted in the sticky.

Words do hurt!!