Sup Forums will continue to defend voting for a man who likes to berate an elderly woman on all of his social media...

Sup Forums will continue to defend voting for a man who likes to berate an elderly woman on all of his social media platforms for the world to see. You can't make this shit up.

sage

>not making fun of elderly "woman"
top cuck famalam

Why are you berating an elderly man?
Respect your elders cunt.

he's older than her. meryl streeeeeeeeeeep's aarp membership btfo.

Sage

I see no berating, if anything he went too easy on the dumb celebrity cunt

Anyone else just enjoy having a President who will fight back against retarded celebrity attacks? I didn't like Bush and he deserved a lot of criticism but damn if he didn't just roll over whenever someone said something nasty. Its time we had politicians with balls like Trump to turn the narrative on its head and turn the attention on these air heads in Hollywood who think they know best.

>dancing monkey

there comes a time when every dancing monkey starts throwing poop. And unless it is an Indian wedding, you dont just let it keep throwing poop.

He wouldnt have berated her if she didnt behave like a cunt.
Treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Yeah, I'd say this is one of the potential strengths of his presidency. He can hit back and can do it on a platform that's straight to the people without any need for the media's permission or "interpretations"

The ugly old cunt started it. She wants to dish it out, but can't take it. Typical stupid, ugly leftist cunt. Trump's only mistake was to call her overrated. Everyone except Hollywood thinks she sucks. She does not have an attractive face, no tits, she is a waste of life.

Meryl "Sheep" is even something in Hollywood?
The only movie I remembered her is Devil wears Prada or some shit.

What are old women good for?

Absolutely nothing.

Yep
>Judge not lest ye be judged.
Seems fair to me.

I.dunno.I used to wank to her when I was a teen. That movie where she was stuck on an island with some dude. She was hot for my teenage boner.

And as for your Grandma? She shouldn't have mouthed off like that

I mis remembered. It was The River Wild.She made me hard seeing her in that wet suit.

DESU the best he could do would be straight up ignore them.

The fact that he spergs over anyone who makes fun of him is just embarrassing.

>elderly woman

She's younger than Trump.

She's a stupid cunt, claiming that Trump mocked the reporter for his disability when in reality he has done the same gesture to lots of other people that he has mocked.

She should take her pathetic crying to her mansion in the Hollywood Hills.

He praised her as one of his favorite actresses and calls anyone that hurt his feeling overrated

>thin skinned cheeto goes ham

it never gets old watching this spaz

Fuck that old bitch. Take her out behind a gas station and shoot her ass. Nothing of value will be lost.