What ever happened to Rock n' Roll?

Why did degenerate nigger music and eurotrash edm take over?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KZazEM8cgt0
youtube.com/watch?v=wLMKz7UmTaI
youtube.com/watch?v=RgnoBN007Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because all good things must come to an end, and sometimes new good things don't fill the void.

Liberals want more freedom, but the alt-right and the Kremlin are mislabeling freedom in thousands of /pol threads as "degeneracy".

Liberals are the only people left who still love America.

Because the true king of rock and roll (GG Allin) died back in 93 and the rest of the rockers have been growing old and dying since the 70's with faggots coming on the scene since.

Pictured: musicians who loved America.

when is pol going to realize that cultural evolution is not accidental. If we made society back into that of when such music was popular, future generations would still evolve in a exact path in which 1950s rock and roll followed into hippie degenerates

Classic rock is boring. Listen to metal, there's shitloads of great stuff.

My favorite band to jam out to when I'm drunk

>individuals don't control their destiny
>the actions of great men can't change the course of history
>everything is predetermined

Gtfo you structuralist commie

a lot of extrapolation not a lot of correlation. Obviously we have control of our destiny but as culture ebs and flows a repressed generation will give way to a free love generation as seen in the hippie movement.

I liked metal a lot when I was younger, but now I find the noise to melody ratio too high. Still appreciate the greats though (pic related)

Shut up. Just listen to both faggot. Metal is mostly for retards anyway.

>Liberals are the only people left who still love America.

HOLY FUCK, that's the best laugh I've had all month so far.

Liberals like the America they believe they can fabricate through forced equality and oppression of that which actually built our nation, and want nothing to do with the REAL nation that we live in. Pure fantasy delusion of a utopia that cannot be made via their ideals and thus will never exist, but yet, they keep believing in the fairy tale.

Gas a leftist today and do the country a favor.

Cultural back and forth doesn't need to mean a full decay into degeneracy. Our society failed to reign in the forces of social destruction.

Yes i agree it does not need too, but young generations find culture in being different and exploring frontiers. Because 1940s and 1950s generations were so repressed to an extreme degree it gave forth to the hoard of ignorance that has yet to end. I think it's important in striving to the unobtainable ideal of utopia for free people to excise their freedom of self destruction in the progression of learning of future generations.

Rock n' Roll was invented by niggers. Then whites stole their shit and raked in all the loot.

The Beach Boys were Jews.

Civilization is worth too much to let it decay in the name of "learning".

WE

have faith, we have endured far worse and far more painful conditions.

Because Buddy Holly died too soon.

We may yet endure, but things don't always work out. Athens and Rome were once great civilizations too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KZazEM8cgt0
MTV happened

>What ever happened to Rock
nips make the best rock now

youtube.com/watch?v=wLMKz7UmTaI
youtube.com/watch?v=RgnoBN007Vc