Rare Book Merchant - Bigger Bookshelf

user, I think I need a larger bookshelf, also StrayAnon how goes your studying of the Talmud? You were supposed to check in!

Phone for scale

Other urls found in this thread:

framsteget.net/gratis/TheSecretTeachingsOfAllAges.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oracular_statements_from_Delphi
ebay.com/itm/162342333776
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=Secret Teachings Of All Ages&_sop=3
youtu.be/WXEltNQTB20
youtube.com/watch?v=dQjsCbce8QI
librarything.com/catalog/TerenceKempMcKenna/mckennaslibrary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also dump any that you have.
Masons and rares welcomed

Impossible bump

For the "wimminz"

Hermes

No anons?

Looks interesting. How rare it is?

Hermes upon air, Typhon killed Osiris.

We let go of the sun to use the air.

1/550 prints anniversary edition

.....but....

hey BookAnon
I remember at least one other thread you've done
what do you have for us today?

Hey user, how are you? Any new goods :)?

Also,Signed

A couple, mostly occult, I still need to make a list of my physical and digital, and Audio

Also figured Sup Forums would like this one..

I don't think I have anything particularly rare, I'm just gonna lurk and bump

Awesome! Thank you! I was Ecstatic about this large book! And curious about StrayAnon's progress considering it is past the 1st

Are you a flat earther?

No

Let me know if you want specific Prints or chapters

Really upset this keeps rotating my images... anyone know a way to change that? It shows upright before I post

is there a pdf version of this somewhere

view in the folder, rotate it properly, then link here

I have user, maybe I'll rotate and then re rotate back?

Yes here you go framsteget.net/gratis/TheSecretTeachingsOfAllAges.pdf

bump for great plates and esoterica

Maybe rotate to left?

Aha we have a winner..

Agreed, beautiful work on these plates..

Sorry they aren't high Def,

Oracle of Delphi

I wish I had wealth to create library of rare literature that is commonly unattainable. There is so much material I have to send for to universities out of state. Sad.

Pythagoras of which I have a copy of all his works being shipped at the moment..

whats that copy of secret teachings of all ages worth? like how much could you sell it for?

Agreed user... I drive myself a little broke doing this splurge every now and then, $1,100 in 2 days... this book was 400

See

Consider the following, this is the same year copy I have.... but the one I have is signed

A couple threads back some Germanon had an original Mein kampf signed by hitler $38,000

>this book was 400

not bad so is that an anniversary edition? surely not an early press I've seen much higher tags on those but am unaware what a fair price on a first or second edition would be

a great book to have, present in the libraries of both Ronald Reagan and Osama Bin Laden

>some Germanon had an original Mein kampf signed by hitler $38,000

wow, a second edition book of mormon goes for twice that in nasty mold condition

My Golden Anniversary copy doesn't have any numbering...

Also, Shalomu~

>Reagan & Osama
I had no clue, wow. I would have guessed the first.

Also
>400
Literal steal

>Religion

I can kind of see that

Beautiful user!, Can we get pictures?

Get a shitty bookcase from IKEA.
Most of them have adjustable shelves so you can make one row really tall if you want

Share with us the most interesting thing you've learned from that book so far, OP.

Is $800 a good deal for the book posted in the OP?

Nothing so far user, I just received it today.. but I know which part

A relative compared Trump's tweets to the oracle of Delphi: very short messages that are often subject to further interpretation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oracular_statements_from_Delphi

I wouldn't do above $450...

That what we see as 'mainstream scientific opinion' is actually picked and chosen from a multi-plethora of evidence.

>The Book of the Damned

bump for more

Or if you're just going for the book itself?

ebay.com/itm/162342333776

$100 no color though

Okay thanks, I'll see how flexible the seller is.

>Share with us the most interesting thing you've learned from that book so far, OP.

for me the best part is the description of the purpose of religion being both a way to record scientific information about the physical world and a way to prevent morons from burning you at the stake because of your spooky science witchcraft

the last chapter on Islam is pretty based, Hall calls out Islam for being the lamest of the religions of it's type stating obvious edits and political propaganda combined with the absence of any higher form, no encoded gematria messages like other notable holy books

It's the golden anniversary edition that is going for $800 just to be clear

It's not exactly in mint condition, but it's pretty good.

wow, ebay has a completed sale for a second edition for 4K

Damn, link?

Also if any books jump out at you let me know

I see a few I have in there

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=Secret Teachings Of All Ages&_sop=3

This is good info, thank you! I will screenshot that for when I read later.

What do you think of our evolution user?

You may enjoy this thoroughly

youtu.be/WXEltNQTB20

I also have Steiner books

Dude... that's beautiful! How is the content within?

Is Manly P. Hall a good introductory thinker/writer to mysticism? Is his "The Secret Teachings of all Ages" worth purchasing?

bump for more

Thanks Timothy!

You are welcome user. ;)

>Is his "The Secret Teachings of all Ages" worth purchasing?

get a college paperback copy for 20 bucks, excellent intro to esoteric thought

some of his lectures are great

youtube.com/watch?v=dQjsCbce8QI

thanks for the Steiner link, will check him out, similar to Joseph Campbell and Terrence McKenna stuff I'm usually listening to?

here's a link to McKenna's library, combine that with the well known MEGA and you'll be busy for a minute, I found out about Seth: God of Confusion by H Te Velde from this list, excellent academic study of the Setian cult, very relevant to today's political atmosphere

bump

>here's a link to McKenna's library,

librarything.com/catalog/TerenceKempMcKenna/mckennaslibrary

MODS
take this to /lit/

Incredible find OP!
I'm having some trouble reading the name of the book, you would be able to help me out?

Not really, he is very old school and accurate... look up theosophical society

It's a complete compendium on the subject. And it's always a joy to read thorough guides on matters where the authors have the utmost respect for the subject. The book itself is quite robust and maybe only slightly rivaled by its predecessor Liber 777 and to a much lesser extent, the contemporary The Complete Magician's Tables, with the latter two being less focused on the Golden Dawns system.

Thank you again OP for the fantastic pictures!

Although you may have mentioned this earlier in the thread, I've been too absorbed in the pictures you and others have posted to have read thoroughly; How did you come upon this collection of occult literature?

Upper right ;) now we know where "Target" comes from

Those are all good points.

Makes me want that book

always interested since Childhood, had ideas and pictures. Books were given to me when younger, one of my favorites were "Illusions , adventures of a reluctant messiah" by Richard Bach... later on met many people who turned me on to a book or three, and those books always referenced others... and it just kind of grew