Thanks assholes

Hey Sup Forums, my wife and I are having our first baby and she's had many tests done. Recently, she had a blood tests to test for abnormalities and today we got a call to come in for results (our understanding they don't call unless it's something bad). Doctor tells us that she has high levels of a protein in her blood which is indicative of Open neural tube defect. The doctor says that more likely than not, the baby will have a spinal or brain defect. She will have a high resolution ultrasound to confirm but we've been told it is very likely. My wife is distraught at the news we've been given.

Just came here to say Thanks assholes for putting in stupid politicians that have made abortion possible in my state. My wife is currently 18 weeks pregnant with a child that may have severe life impairments but (some) of you fucking shitheads believe in life at conception. THANKS ASSHOLES. I don't even know if you can have an abortion in any state at 18, 19 weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neural_tube_defect#Cause
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go out of state if you have to, it's worth it

you should've done tests before having the baby if you didn't want him/her to be retarded like you

that's how it works

>blaming us for your shitty genes

The child's death will serve Kek. Do not weep, brother, for there will be no need for children come the end.

SHADILAY!

>whenyourebetteroffdead.jpg

>Thanks assholes for putting in stupid politicians that have made abortion possible in my state.
You mean it is illegal to get an abortion in your state? Because that is pure bullshit. There is no state where they have managed to ban abortion. A few have been successful in limiting the number of abortion providing locations, but even they can't stop abortion on demand.

you get 0/10 for this troll bait.

>I'm retarded
>thanks for making me have a retarded baby

kek

have an abortion.

Stupid religious fuckheads.

There are in-utero procedures that can correct neural tube defects. Look into them.
-MD fag.

The tests were done on time. NT Scan at 11wks, first specialized blood test at 13, second at 16. It takes a while to get results.

It's hard as shit because there's no providers no Planned Parenthood and nearest is 120mi away. Also 48 hr waiting period. So I would have to make it out into a trip.

No blaming you religious asses for electing politicians that make abortion hard.

Most of the people here supports eugenics. Abortion for fetal abnormality is a valid reason anyway.

Could be worse OP
The baby could end up a faggot like you.

Better to take a trip for a few days than a lifetime of misery.

His mom won't let him take out the minivan for that long

Don't know exact laws in US but probably you're gonna just fill some paperwork or just pack your 30000 lbs ass into a car and go to another state for it. Jesus fucking christ you even blame Sup Forums for your shitty genes, no wonder you cannot think of a simple idea

>she's had many tests done.

so you are a cuck?

>Most of the people here supports eugenics.

This, you gotta take the good with the bad OP. Clinton would've taken your second kid and sold it into sex slavery and cause Russia to drop a nuke on your city.

just have the baby at home if its normal keep it if its retarded leave it in the woods or adoption

well if it's really fucked then you can put him out of his misery painlessly after he's born if you can live with the guilt i guess? idk sometimes morals are real fucking twisted but chances are if you were already considering abortion with the missus, you can also talk to her.. you know.. about this thing. i know she will reject this at first, it would be a shame for her to go through ungodly pain for nothing.. but.. it's up to you m8.. maybe you can sort this out delicately

sorry to hear that btw.

So you're about to have a child, and you're griping about her and trying to have her killed. You're gonna be a great parent

More like his wife's boyfriend

Go to your closet and get a wire hanger, faggot.

Hopefully the kid will die like nature intended.

m8, that would be murder in most states. Only 1 or2 states have legalized euthanasia.

No, we're both on board with this.

The closest is across state lines in MI. Never been to, but it sucks that this is one reason we have to make a trip for.
Also doesn't help when you have around 500 cash, and haven't worked full time since late Nov.

that really sucks user im sorry.
My wife is pregnant too and we are terrified of this because she took medication until week 10. We didnt know of the pregnancy.
If you live close to California know that they do abortions up to 25 weeks if there are defects.
Take your wife on a vacation out here + abortion. Get her so shitfaced and give her a bunch of xanax so she can properly enjoy the trip. You can get the xanax by telling the doc you have flight anxiety.
Look into it.

Oh, even better, both parents want the child dead

This. Like, fuck, youre not even upset that your fucking kid is probably fucked up. Youre just mad that you have to put effort into killing it because itll never be a functioning human.

This

it sucks, OP. Sorry to hear that.

However, I do congratulate you and your wife on making the decision to build a family, something most of Sup Forums will never get to do.

Also, to most of you retards saying it's shitty genes, it's not. It's mostly folic acid supplementation and/or other environmental hazards (EPA should be defunded tho bruh)

>$500 in savings
>doesn't work full time

Future dad of the year soon.

Say hi to your future kid OP

$500 and no job in two months. What the fucking business do you have having a baby? You'll be broke after the first month's worth of diapers and formula.
KYS

>those savings
>that job
This is the reason god has punished you

hey user I also wanted to add that you should go to another doctor for a second opinion. don't tell them that a previous doctor diagnosed this.
My ultrasound tech says that a lot of doctors lie so they can make money off abortions. It sounds fucked but do it just to be safe.

>can't take 8 hours out of a day to get an abortion
>Decide to spend 50 years raising some braindead broccoli flower instead that will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and tens of thousands of hours.

Not Italian but nice pasta

m8, judging by your post I can already tell you and your wife didn't research anything before having a baby. If you did you would have known she should have been taking folic acid for 6 months prior to conceiving to stop neural tube defects.

The (((doctor))) told me my son more likely than not had spina bifida. Turned out not to be the case. I believe he was just looking to run up the bill.

Also, adoption is an option if it turns out to be the worst case scenario.

you're an unmarried liar, fuck off

sagey-sage

>mfw burgers don't understand provability

Kick your wife in the stomach and divorce the retarted bitch. And having a kid without a job? kys (you) fucking loser.

Also, you should be force feeding your woman prenatal vitamins. The folic acid is VERY important.

Next time make sure to get your wife some virile Negro sperm from a certified bull.

It's clear your genes are shit.

this actually happens, go to another doctor user.

Jc, the reading comprehension of you idiots.
Company laid off many employees and cut my hours from 42+ to about 32 week. I'm lucky I pull 280 after taxes. I'm basically a part time. employee now.
I had plenty of expenses last year mainly maintaince for both our cars, also
>what is rent, expenses and debt

>48 hour waiting
wow what a nightmare
I guess youll miss your favorite show on tv then for a fucking child
Man thats sucks
But im with you on that
They should have a doctor fetus deletus in like every mc donalds, so you can eat a burger while your wife gets an abortion and be back in time when the tv shows ads are finished.

>$500 savings
>no job
>complaining about how hard it is to kill the baby you decided you were prepared to have for some inexplicable reason

Were you only working there for like 2 weeks before they cut your hours? Because if not you may want to learn how to live on a budget instead of blowing all your money on retarded shit like multiple cars.

Your child will be 300% normal. you will hate it

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neural_tube_defect#Cause

your bad genes and a lack of folate did you in

Well if you're for real -
I have 3 kids.
>What is rent, expenses, debt and the cost of raising children?
A fuckload more than 280 pw.

Kek, this is what happens when you use low grade bull sperm. You should buy some of mine, I run a African semen dealership with my wife. She collects and I sell. A-Grade Kenyan bull sperm just $100/oz for you burgerfriend.

You know what to do

Send the baby to Canada, it will be like home for him.

He probably get adopted by trudeau also.

Just punch your wife really hard in her stomach and claim she fell down the stairs.

I'm not even kidding
A retarded kid will cost you more than a million dollars by the time you die, no I'm not exaggerating and I wish it was a joke.

Master race.

OP, its going to be hard. but at one point in the future you and your wife and child will find themselves in moments that you wouldnt change for the world. A birthday or a christmas maybe. Maybe even major advancements in medicine than can help your situation.

I feel like i want to tell you how sickened i am that you are prepared to vito the life of an individual because you are about to experience hard mode parent hood but i feel there isnt enough support for each other on this board so what i will say is this:

Your situation is about to define you. Man the fuck up and be the best at your new role. There is a completely vulnerable person coming into this world and its relying on you to be the best you can be so it can enjoy the privilege of existence

Most people on this board will make fun or be less than supportive but they shouldnt. they should envy you. You now have more cause than a shitty board for self improvement.

Believe me OP when i say i know

>starting a family on min wage and no savings
Just get the abortion, it's not like your kid will ever be anything important anyways.

>abortion provider
What the fuck?
Isn't that what a doctor is for?
Even more so if the baby is a retard? Over here free healthcare pays for that and you can go to any hospital. I believe even church-run ones.

by this logic i guess you should kill yourself too :)

Selfies arent allowed on Sup Forums.
Reported.

Holy shit, I make that in 2 and a half days. If you care about your family become a truck driver. Granted you'll only see them 4 days out of the month but at least they won't starve.

Now in KY, you can't get an abortion after 20 weeks. I believe it's a good thing for certain circumstances(such as the following), but at the same time what if an ailment occurs during the development later than 20 weeks? Anything can happen during development of the fetus. Not everybody has the expense or time to travel out of state, especially if you live in rural regions. And not everybody has the ability to handle or afford care of an infant that has an ailment, and that infant will suffer, and some eventually die.

And you don't understand American doctors. It's sad, really.

Fuck you.

Funny though

I'm sorry you're going through this. If there are defects that greatly effect quality of life, abortion is the best decision you can make as a parent. I hope everything eventually works out for your family.

ABORT!!!!!
If you cant, get out of the state.
If you cant, throw the baby to the trash as soon as you exit the hospital.

>moments that you wouldnt change for the world.
>A birthday or a christmas maybe.
Yeah, a birthday for a potato.

"Free"

on the plus side, your kid will be famous when Trump does an impression of him

Obviously not.
The baby is going to be retarded.
Just like daddy.

Holy fuck... find a doctor that will abort you cunt. You and your wife are genetic failures

This user. You presumably aren't poor and ignorant, it's a pain in the ass sure, but there's no excuse blaming politicians

Enjoy your your baby holding fee.

Well, in the U.S, we're hypocrites ran by other hypocrites. Not as cucked as your country because we aren't ran by women (thanks the gods), but not as benefited as some Euro countries.

What is voluntary health insurance?

Do the abortion yourself. There's plenty of viable methods for both a consensual abortion as well as a surprise abortion.

Just make her chug night train until your wife's son is dead, like normal white trash do.

Hey chad let me tell you this, there was a Tatty class at the college i went to and a few of us were stealthily laughing at one of them giving the student support shit because he wasnt allowed to sit in the cafe and fuck with his WWE stickerbook, I think it was that tatties birthday but all i know is, nobody decided for that tatty that it "wasnt fair" to bring him into this world. And look. X years later and the only thing he was concerned about was a fucking sticker collection. I think OP should just suck it up and deal with his situation.

fuck, just fuck

when you realize that abortions are actually bad and I was totally fine killing my kid cause it would be hard for 100 comments

Let's call upon Kek to make the child black.

You sound like a faggot quitter, but worse, because you're willing to kill your child because you're such a faggot quitter.

Be a man and take care of what you made, you fucking worthless shit.

precisely this

>they should envy you.
More like pity, redditfags are cancer

>implying I have serious brain damage like OPs potato of a son

For an entire family? Isn't that upwards of $500/month for full coverage?

>killing baby
>doesn't want it to be a big deal
You are white trash.

This. Take that bitch to six flags and have her ride the roller coasters nonstop.

Your post is a waste of triples and you are a waste of oxygen. The world doesn't need any more potatoes, rapefugees, dindus, or any other burdens on the system. And neither does OP need to have the rest of his life sent down to shitter when it can be perfectly avoided.

Then why the fuck are you here?

aborting mutants should be legal. no sense wasting resources on drool magnets.

To tell butthurt libshits like yourself to go and fuck themselves.

I have healthcare for life that has already been paid. I went to war for my nation. And also 500 dollars a month is nothing to me.

>blaming Sup Forums for your weak seed
Sad!

Us Nazis believe in disposing all genetically abmormal beings unfit to further our society. All leaches of any form must die. We just dont want our white healthy normal babies aborted.

ha ha op is gonna have a tard!!! enjoy the rest of your life bring burdened by a potato sack!

Dad here.

A disabled kid is a boon. A viable kid is maximum effort. You have to feed him carefully, limit his sugar intake, and drastically limit screen time to mold him into somebody worthwhile.

Knowing at the outset that this is all a waste of time? Pure Godsend. Cake and iPad all the way.