I hope you will buy this Sup Forumstards, the only based company at it again! 3 more days!

>a politics board

Underpowered POS.

▶ I DRAW THIS SONIC

just die already nintendo, waste of good talent, stop making consoles and just start making games using unreal engine 4 or something and release it on steam. No point to make hardware and sell it with no games.

>Most Based

They're the most politically correct kids game company in gaming. Reggie is part Ashkenazi and The creator of Mario is just a Japanese Jew.

Just play the New doom game you fat manchild.

im reallt sad to say but i think the switch will be the end of nintendo

Nintendo is for niggers, children and whites with learning disabilities.

Sony is the Asian & white man company.

Good Riddance, Manchildren who masturbate to Princess Peach can finally grow up and get jobs and not let the mushroom kingdom decide their choices in life.

>nintendo will go third party in your lifetime

can't wait to buy Mario & Zelda rehashes for $7.50 on a steam holiday sale.

Well I'll be able to see my waifu in better resolution

oh trust me, im hyped as shit for the switch. Can't wait to play skyrim remastered on the go. Plus I really want a new metroid and 3D mario. I'll probably preorder as soon as they come up

>buying consoles
>paying for anything nintendo when Dolphin exists
no

You can get the most redpilled game in history instead.

>Killing globalist demons
>Destroying the new world order
>Going to hell to kill Satan himself.

Sadly John Romero bluepilled himself after quake and hasn't recovered.

t. Manchildren who play kids games because their life sucks

You're over 18 you arent a kid anymore grow the fuck up and play big boy games.

Tatsumi Kimishima warned about the Wii U being a steaming pile before it was released. No one listened, but he was right.

Now he's in charge and he hasn't complained about the Switch. Hopefully that's a good sign.

its really not. The graphics card uses the same architecture as PC's. Even if it's maxwell, the thing will still be solid.
die sega
hey there SIDF

do you lack reading comprehension you dumb nigger?

Can't wait to play Skyrim at 480p at a constant 15fps!

Nintendo is complete fucking shit and has been for well over 10 years.

You don't fight Satan in DOOM though.

They're probably saving that for the next game.

Well I'm 19 and play in private.

But more mature games are still in order, like Witcher or Battlefield.
>inb4 Swede made with shitskins

i actually play everything from PC to Nintendo and the occasional throwback of PS2 or 360. Believe it or not, muh CoD and muh xbone are shit

Dolphin is still Nintendo.

The cyberdemon is basically Satan with a rocket launcher.

>Dolphin is still Nintendo.
kill yourself
>The cyberdemon is basically Satan with a rocket launcher.
no, seriously kill yourself you dumb faggot, you've contracted yourself several times in this thread, you lack a huge deal of reading comprehension and you do nothing but jump to conclusions

I'll buy it once the firmware is hacked and I can get homebrew on it.

>implying anyone who uses Sup Forums isn't a neet

Sorry for giving you a redpill about Jewtendo

HAIL HORTLER

>wtf is switch
>look it up

Into the trash it goes. Nobody wants that shit.

>chasing a princess
>always finding out she is in a another fucking castle
>with a lizard
Pure cuckholdry.

i hope so too but the thing with is that gimmicks may be cool to me and small minority and maybe even the masses for a short amount of time but i think the original wii was where they should have stopped with it

if they were to release a classic style nintendo console with traditional exclusives with the ability to also play modern titles i think it would have done wonders

Dolphin Is an emulator that PLAYS Jewtendo Games. It doesn't matter if you aren't paying for it. You're just swallowing Reggie's bluepill and you don't even realize it.

Real men don't play kids games about plumbers getting cucked by lizards.

Two brothers told me this and I've accepted the facts. I won't tell you who these brothers are though.

>Two brothers told me this and I've accepted the facts. I won't tell you who these brothers are though.
It's pretty easy to tell.

>buying games

Ledditfags from R_TheCuckold won't.

>playing video games
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, manchildren. No one cares about your toys.

Reminder that the switch will save Nintendo.

>buying from a company that censors shit

I'll rather buy a Vega

>based
>outdated hardware
>remakes the same fucking shit over and over

LoZ: BotW might be the first console game that's worth getting in years.

Sony and Microsoft are flooded with SocJus bullshit. Some Japanese faggot basically said it's not their role to politicise games because they don't want to inadvertedly affect the outlook of the people who buy their games and so for that reason if I did feel like gaming I'd go with Nintendo.

>OY

Reminder that Nintendo was founded by Japanese Jews who wanted to Brainwash White Kids to become manchildren so they couldn't reproduce for the white race.

>want to buy a mini NES
>Nintendo releases it in limited supply
>too stupid to stock stores for Christmas rush

Fuck those nips.

It'll be another WiiU.

If they want profits they need to go back to catering to the casuals. Unless they take the Sony or Microsoft route.

holy fuck
this all makes sense now
- nintendo releases NES to NA
- millions buy it
- millenials use it (as with the SNES and N64) with "MUH 90S BEST GENERATION"
- manchildren still playing them after 30 years complaining about how sonic doesn't go as fast as he used to