Is war really an industry? Who makes the profits?

Is war really an industry? Who makes the profits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCTzFNrsKns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my moneys on the Jews

the ones selling the weapons maybe?

war profiteers

Military production, tanks, ships, aircraft. Companies like Boeing, or general dynamics make big money from government contracts

Don't forget the investments needed for any rebuilding efforts, that's where the real money is

Ahh yes, I recall a documentary on soldiers in Iraq, one soldier mentioned that the government had contracted laundry to a private company, which in turn was charging the us government 100$ for every bag of laundry

WE DO
WE DO

Da Joos.

So it's not just oil companies and banksters that lobby for ME wars, but companies like Boeing and arms manufacturers as well?

I don't know for sure, but the idea that major corporations and political elite make deals that may not be in everyone's best interests behind closed isn't absurd.

*behind closed doors

Most of the money made from war is the banks that loan the money to make war. Then it goes to those that create machines for war, taxes along each step insure government gets its due and once fighting is over, loot goes to the upper elite.

someone didnt watch G.I joe

Is war dogs a redpilled movie or is it just a Jewish psy op?

Politicians with shares in the military industrial complex.

Soros

>Banks
>Weapons Industry
>Very tertiary but sciences that aim to developing new weapons/improve efficiency

Red pilled, start your own business and sell weapons to the government, why the hell not?

Soldiers, weapons companies, people who want shit protected or taken ect, stock brokers, anyone who sells shit on base like food tvs ect.

Also I wanna grow up and be a PMC so I would really prefer war stays a business. Anyway I the war industry is way better than potential alternatives.

Those that make guns. Those that make deals. Those that make war.

Watch this guys channel if you want names:
youtube.com/watch?v=rCTzFNrsKns

>Also I wanna grow up and be a PMC

As someone who was in the military, All I'm gonna say to you if you wanna be a merc, plz be careful, yeah you can make some serious cash, but the job can be very dangerous

I want to go to Valhalla and leave my wife and childeren very ritch. :)

> not suicidal, wouldn't try to die. Just sounds pretty.

Dying in combat against your nations enemies is an honerable way for a man to die, but it's always better to make the other guy die for his

you could, if you played your cards right by investing in the right places.

For sure man. Thank you based leaf.

The Rothschilds, mostly.

>Lowest hanging fruit
You have to lurk for at least 3 years kid.

Their forefathers literally became rich by lending money to both sides of the Napoleonic wars

Of course it's the Bogdanoff brothers who get the final profits but nobody really knows how and why

How was it being a merc as far as standard of living? I've met a few mercs in real life and they always seemed pissed off.

Banks, big companies involved in production of weapons and vehicles , oil companies ( need da gas )

Politicians hide themselves away. They making war just for fun

Shareholders

Yes

Halliburton subsidiary Brown & Root is paid $9 million by the Pentagon (under Cheney's direction as Secretary of Defense) to produce a classified report detailing how private companies (like itself) could provide logistical support for American troops in potential war zones around the world.

Merc and PMC are different things... most open mercenary groups are 3rd world garbage.. right now I'm applying for maritime security.
>Nice pay
>See the world
>shoot 3rd world pirates
Sounds fun to me

The real money is made after the war, when the country is destroyed you can buy it all. Land, infrastructure, natural resources etc.
The people will work to rebuild it, and the value rises on your investment, then you can either sell it or continue milking the state that is now dependent on industries you have a monopoly on.

The real money isn't in selling weapons, it's in buying up entire industries to basically own a country. Then you have real power, and you can force them to help create a new conflict with another country, and do it all over again.

This is what the jews have been doing since the dawn of handrubbing.

Pic unrelated

Its not just about the money its also fun for these people to wage war and kill people

War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control...All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield...controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control...War becomes routine.

Depends what you do, not everybody is a security contractor or has the skills necessary to make a lot of money.

Being qualified as a sniper through the military beforehand can make you a six digit income, same with being a RAVEN operator.