youtu.be/6iWrIfEgFlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a pol there eh

it's "pool" newfag

>being this new

I say paul because I'm reading the politics board, not the poleitics board

None of the above, it's pronounced "poll"

poo

Sup Forumss aren't breeding, so we need a constant influx of newfag refugees.

Pole, sounds out politically nigger.

It's poll cause we rig polls

poll

"Paul", like "Raul"

poll

>irrelevant
you don't need to say it outloud anyway. hide your power level

if you talk about the basket making forum irl you are autismo

>not pronouncing it "slash poll slash"

I say it in my head you fagget

>politically incorrect
>/pəˈlidək(ə)l/
>/pəˈl/

Like Pol Pot :^)

This to be honest, we were all newfags once anyway lol :^)

/thread

I am of 100% pure Sup Forumsutist stock.

It's pronounced "pull", rhymes with "bull" as in, my wife's bull.

close, its poole
Christopher poole

It's pronounced like pollen - only without the 'en ' part.

Pol—itically incorrect.

it's pronounced "POL"

honestly

PoL camp
Prisoner of Love

I pronounce it "pal," because you're the only friends I have

The o is silent, it's pronounced "pl" alomst sounds like "pill" as in "redpill"

Paper craft and origami

I pronounce it as "poll"

>paul

what type of retard do you have to be to even think that would be right?

youtu.be/6iWrIfEgFlQ

The type that would post on Sup Forums ofc

I am a former /r9k/ beta cuck who was told to grow a pairs, so I grew one and graduated to Sup Forums
Who else a former robot?

I was an /x/ phile for a few years, eventually saw that most facets of our 'reality' is a conspiracy

paul-itics

kek, it's quite funny that someone from /x/ became interested in politics

a lot of it leads into "a higher power at play" which is basically the same as the gov/nwo/corporatist conspiracies here

in that case, makes sense

I can tell you a /r9k/ perspective too - it's when you are beta numale cuck and keep moaning about that ex-gf and women in general, you at one point gather from the entire board that to get what you want, you must cease to be a numale cuck. How to cease it? You stop believing that pussy is superior. Once you do this, the feminist spell breaks, and you start to gather more redpills, until you graduate to Sup Forums.

Now, I have never been and never will be an MGTOW or MRA, just a regular kind of "bwaa women are mean" kind of numale.

a lot of people say that pol infiltrates all the other boards but I think it goes both ways
a lot of shit that starts on other boards finds its way here because all boards share users

kinda agree, but at the same time, I used to browse Sup Forums for a bit, and I found that they are mostly liberals over there

I found it out when I made posts about how I can't listen to Grimes anymore since she is a liberal SJW, and some anons responded to me saying that I shouldn't pay attention to this and it doesn't affect her music etc. which reeked after the fact that they are all liberals over there, kek

I am saying this so you know that the saying "containment board" is not a meme, but there actually are some like that in Sup Forums

I still browse mu occasionally, they are fairly liberal. I don't listen to most of their meme artists (DG, Vaporwave, Grimes, Beefheart-although I do like some of his stuff)though so most of what I talk about on there is just music related
I think the fact that discussion of artists tends to delve into their political persuasions and partners/life choices is kinda pol influenced
>Kanye is cool because he named the Jew
>Tay memes are Nazi-esque
>Death grips lived on the streets and is a frustrated cunt who kinda hates shit

I pronounce it "poll", as in POLITICALLY INCORRECT. No one ever said PAULitically or POLEitically, you dimwit.

oh, in that sense, yeah, Sup Forums does influence that, but the biggest subtle influence that affects Sup Forums to begin with is the anime stuff. It has shaped a lot of why the pepe, kek and other memes look how they look, with this MS paint style, big eyes and crazy hair. It is subtle influnce, but it explains a little of why grimes is waifu tier in Sup Forums - because her music is really weeb.

Yea, also the kanye stuff, because of "on muh trump shit tonight".

But I still don't know, since 80% of stuff Sup Forums listens to is not related to Sup Forums influence in any way, and I guess if you listen to lot of rock and EDM, that's gotta turn you a liberal over time. Haven't heard of a conservative who listens to a lot of pop music.