>relatively close to Illinois border
>safe
>BONUS nice community
>good public schools
Nothing expensive too anons

Other urls found in this thread:

wisdells.com/wisconsin-dells-things-to-do.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Madison reporting. It's very rare that I see niggers or Mexicans, but the town is full of libs. About 2hrs from Chicago

>Madison
I'm sure it's community oriented :)

Stay the fuck out of Milwaukee obviously, but the state is full of quaint small towns that're pretty comfy

Forgot to mention but
>safe

I'm far away from downtown and all the college kids and cucks who fester there. Tbf though madison is full of the retarded suburu-with-COEXIST sticker libs that are straight up retarded. They don't call it MadTown for nothing.

So why are you recommending it?

Because they're not going to burn half the city when a cop shoots a nigger.

I hide my power level at work because it's a pretty liberal industry. If you're that concerned, any of the small towns in the surrounding area are nice and quiet. I'm looking at moving to black earth

WI got Trump elected, and it was the small towns that did it. Plenty of trump signs around some of the

WI got Trump elected, and it was the small towns that did it. Plenty of trump signs around some of them

DONT FUCKING GO TO MILWAUKEE, IT'S A LIBTARD PARADISE.
Once you get to the outskirts of it though, like St. Francis, it's full of republicans
Also madison is fucking gay and the UOW Milwaukee is cucked

>wrong color

Janesville.

I'm in Madison as well. Out of curiosity, what industry are you in?

the entertainment industry

Office is full of snowflakes and outspoken libtards

you don't want to move here

t. madison

what up fellow madtowner?
>tfw everyone here is a fucking hippy

I'd be embarrassed to say what I do. I work with scuzz, absolute barrel scrapings from the bottom of Madison society but hopefully I'll be moving on up soon. Life's been in a bad way for a long time and think this might finally be my year.
Yeah, fuck off we're full, right? The city's identity is confused enough due to large student body and then of those that settle after graduation.

>from Milwaukee
>knows everything about Wisconsin
I got you senpai.
You probably want to move to Waukesha or anywhere in Waukesha county.
It's not too far from downtown Milwaukee, and all the good shopping centers are nearby (Brookfield Square, Mayfair, etc).

It's also like 90% white and hardly any nignogs from Milwaukee move out there.
My sister recently moved to New Berlin, and it's nice af and literally the whitest city in the state (96% white).

Anywhere in Waukesha county should be good.
In Milwaukee county, you want to move to the southern part, as the northern half is like niggerville USA.
The only problem with the southern suburbs, like Oak Creek, Franklin, South Milwaukee, West Allis, etc. is that they have more Mexicans.

Waukesha city is cheap, the schools are good, and it's one of the reddest areas in the country.

I live in Madison County in Illinois and you guys are confusing me

Franklin, St. Francis, Brookfield/Elmbrook, Waukesha, Delafield

Too full of ((Epic)) yuppies, driving up housing. Can't wait for that bubble to burst, they're building shit loads of apts.

Wisconsin seems pretty based despite being so close to faggot leafland. I reccommend looking at a racial demographic map and a political district map before settling on any particular city or neighborhood though.

I grew up in Waukesha. Move there

Lol, when I first moved to WI I pronounced it Wakeeshah

Out of town on business now, so out of the cold. Loved listening to the repeat of the election coverage on NPR the other day, so much salt

I cannot stand what has been done to so much of downtown. Now it is like so many other cities I have visited. It is all a homogeneous blob of luxury apartment blocks and over-priced shops to cater to their residents. It's not just Epic employees that are problem but the make up of students being accepted into the university. When over thirty five per cent of some of the colleges are Chinese, that's excluding other foreign students, there's a problem. A money problem.

Yea, it's fun meeting with businessmen from out of state and hearing them try to pronounce the names.
Best one so far is this dude who kept calling Wauwatosa "wah-wah-too-sah."

Heh, I don't think I've ever heard a non-local pronounce Oconomowoc or Chenequa correctly.

The Northern Midwest is cucked as fuck and it took them 30 fucking years to not vote for libtards anymore.

Anything north of and including Chicago should be given to Canada in exchange for Alberta and Saskatchewan. Lower Midwest best Midwest

Praire due suck, don't'cha know

This.
Waukesha county is like 75% right wing, can get a pretty nice house for a reasonable price, and the only place with nigs is "downtown" waukesha. Also, some of the best schools in the state if that's relevant.

Those sound like nigger names

I was downtown drinking with some friends on election night. I was the only one cheering when Wisconsin went trump.

>despite being so close to faggot leafland

most of leafs north of you are based as fuck as well.

What about Kenosha, the metra goes to it from chicago

>106388623
I moved out of Green Bay.
Boring but quiet. Good place to raise family.

Likelihood of being shamed in public and online runs high nowadays.

>nothing too expensive anons

Stay in chicago you fucking nigger

Kenosha is full of drugs and rape babies.

Kenosha is close to Chicago, but it fails OP's other three criteria.

Will someone with an Arizona-California accent be bullied by people with the God Tier accent there?

>close to IL border
>inexpensive
>not a nigger

wew lad

If you wantto live that close to Illinois, whats the point of moving to Wisconsin?
Typical Illinois faggot that won't go all in.

Where the fuck can I meet people in this shithole that won't have me arrested for hate speech?

>cheesefags speak funny like leafs

>FIB
Fuck off we're full

WAUKESHA COUNTY.

Look it up.

Sup Forums probably isn't the best of places to ask. I mean personally I only have one attachment in this city and I've lived here since I was a toddler. It's something we all have to figure out for ourselves.

Wish I knew, most of my friends are liberal bernie shitheads or completely apolitical

honestly op if u want ur kids to succeed move to Hartland and send them to arrowhead

It's funny because Chenequa is cuper fucking nice. Lake houses, country clubs and such. Lake country is great

I got you senpai
Look no further than Lake Geneva

Any madison fags ITT going to disrupt that "Occupy Inauguration" march at the capital next Friday?

Fair enough.

>blaming Epic for developers being developers
lul. They all live downtown anyway. Why would you want to live downtown?

thinking of pulling a sign and bringing a "despair" sign

It's been real hard to contain the power level with all the complaining and moaning.

>Sup Forums meetup when?

Kek I went there.

It's like living in Europe, but with more white people.

What would even be the point?

trips speak the truth, fuck off flat lander

If they really matter to you then you should be able to set aside their political views and value you them for who they are.
Who even cares. Let them march around in the cold. They will probably make it on a local news station but they won't change anything aside from being disruptive to average person's day.

They gotta have them likes on the facebook, right?

Chicago is 1 1/2 hours away, Madison is a little more than an hour, and Milwaukee is a little less than an hour. Not to expensive, no blacks, beautiful and great community, lots of mansions but also plenty of affordable homes. Check it out.

>Sup Forums meetup when
last time this happened a bunch or /k/ommandos ened up in jail for shooting into a crowd of BLM niggers.

I do m80 note that I called them friends but its shitty having to never talk about politics

Most towns in Colombia county are legit. Except portage. Fuck that shit hole

Kenosha and Racine are shit-tier.
Filled with spics and nignogs.
Racine is especially bad, only 2nd to Milwaukee in being the most ghetto city in the state.

stop being poor

Literally all these places are shit holes.

Forest Junction Wisconsin in the way to go, you can get anywhere from there.

Issue is no one is reasonable when it comes to discussion of politics. No one wants to have conversation as an adult when a dissenting opinion arises. I know your frustration.

>No one wants to have conversation as an adult when a dissenting opinion arises.
That might be true for most people but some love arguing and treat it like a sport

>New Berlin
>96% white

the irony

>relatively close to Illinois border
>safe
Hahahahahaahahahaha get a load of this dumbass.

PFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHA

Spoken like a true Frenchman

I grew up in household where any topic, mention that it's a beautiful sunny day, doesn't matter what, it would be an argument.

I wouldn't know I only go to Wisconsin for the dells and occasionally work

donchu be talkin shit bout mah gurl Wakeeshah lik dat. she'll fuk u up nigga

Never been to the dells despite being down the road from them. Wtf is it even about?

Move to one of the five places named Springfield. One of them is the best.

Fuck east central Green Bay, it's Little Mexico.

Far east Green Bay (leaning near Howard) is a god tier white community.

Old Berlin is only eighty-two per-cent European consisting only of seventy-one per-cent ethnic Germans as of 2011. Cannot fathom how hard the shift has been since.

why have you never been there

I should also mention that you guys will be seeing a lot more blacks and spics as they are leaving Illinois

Because it's still one of the comfiest places to live in the entire country.

I just moved to Verona. Oh man the area I live in now is so white I love it.
Previously lived in East Madison and holy shit are there a lot of sandniggers, mexicans and niggers.

Madison is mind boggling to me, the city is so nice but these fucking liberals just want to keep catering to the mud people.
Seriously the two are counter productive, if you want things to stay nice you don't invite niggers in.
It's not white flight, it's white people don't want to keep loosing money on their property value.

Because I don't know what I'd do there, hence my curiosity. As far as I've seen it's a bunch of hotels with indoor water parks along the interstate.

Don't forget motherfuckin' cheese curds my nigga

It's a town that managed to capitalize on the nature by it and built up a whole amusement area

wisdells.com/wisconsin-dells-things-to-do.htm

I used to say these policies of diversity were to weaken the average people by muddling communities and creating strife. That's still one of the results and one of the reasons I would normally cite but now I think maybe it's exactly what so many people say here: it is runaway empathic narcissism and the "virtue signalling" broadly caused by social media outlets.

By way, it is first time I've ever had an image glitch and I have been here on Sup Forums an embarrassing amount of time.

Interesting, thanks user

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Outside of Dane county and Milwaukee, WI is legit.
A state famous for Beer, Cheese and Sausage. Fuck Yea

Verona High is starting to get googles, a friend of mine has two kids there now. He doesn't need to red pill them at all, they see for themselves that they (googles) are ALWAYS the center of any fights / disruptions at school.

Waunakee Schools don't have this problem from what I hear and are rated the best.

This. Madisonfag. We have a janitor black woman running for school board and wants super funding for blacks in schools

And fat chicks. You can tell once you've crossed into state by the forty inch waistlines.
There is also that Problem of Whiteness class up in the university. A joke that is. If even a tenured professor taught class on the problems of Jewishness or of Islam there would be serious problems. I don't think same could be said for a class criticizing foundations of western culture though. No, that's fair game too.

Look at Monroe, I think you'll like it there

I don't suppose you work where the CEO rides around on the ice cream cart during the company parties? If you work there you know what I mean user. :)

I'm moving to an area with a large Hmong population. Do I have to worry about getting shot in the back when I go hunting?

Fuck, I was planning to move to madison in the spring. I am trying to escape Chicago Niggers. God dammit- i cant move that far away now

They've been colonizing every major city in the midwest. Thanks.