Anyone disappointed by how many Jews are in Trump's inner circle?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope. Jews are pretty great when their on your side.

Yes, Trump is literally a traitor to the white race and everyone on Sup Forums should turn on him.

Except they're running both sides.

No, because I'm not a disgusting anti-semite! Israel is our greatest ally and the only stable democracy in the middle east. It's Jews vs Muslims, and I choose the Jews.

I'm joking, but seriously. His daughter is Jewish. I'm willing to bet that has a big effect on how he feels about Jews. Realistically, it's not a big deal. If you thought Trump was the very face of the retarded "alt-right" then you're just as stupid as the liberals that thought he was as well.

Jews are the real master race. Any logical alt-righter should accept their place as the untermensch

When you see how exclusive of a club his daughter married into, you'll understand

americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/

Not surprised at all, now, or for what (((Trump))) will do.

Thank you joining us tonight, rabbi.

>mfw america was once again duped into supporting a pro-isreal candidate

Anyone that actually thought Trump wouldn't be pro Jew is a moron. He has been publicly and enthusiastically pro jewish his entire life. His daughter is an observant orthodox jew and his grand kids are jewish. Trump himself is 1/8th Jewish and I imagine he is aware of this. His fathers generosity to Jewish charities would indicate the Trump family are aware of their Jewish ancestry. If after all of this you didn't think Trump would be pro jewish you are a genuinely stupid person.

They aren't on our side though you dumbfuck.
They're lobbyists looking out for the best interests of Israel.

So much for "America First", eh?

Roy Cohn is based as fuck. Fries communist jews and doesn't afraid of anything.

Pretty disgusting desu. No one on our side expected Trump to be literally Hitler, but Bill de Blasio calls (((Jared Kushner))) a good pick, and that's worrying. I loved campaign mode Trump, but am really unsure of PEOTUS Trump. Real talk.

They are cucks what did you really expect?

Drumpf

Nuff said.

Im just curious but how did you not se it?
Enjoy your war whit iran i guess.

I had hoped that he would actually remain neutral on Israel/Palestine like he said he would back in May and which he didn't back down on; his comments about international bankers right before the election which caused American Jewry to lose their shit also sounded too good to be true.

I maintain that he was a better candidate than Hillary, and if I get my wall, I don't care what else he does...but I'm pretty disappointed so far.

If you couldn't see that Donald Trump is pro Jewish you are a fucking idiot.

yeah but you can't beat the jews so whatever

How do I convert to Judaism

There's a difference between being pro-Jewish and bending over for them

it bewilders me how reactionary the US public is

they are all "sick of politicians" and "trod on by the left or right foot", but every election cycle without fail a new messiah emerges

cult pollitics at it's finest
the power is in the administration, the legal systems and the lobby/influence groups
yet americans are constantly distracted by the disposable figureheads

>believing what a pollitician alludes to
>now what a pollitician has actually done in the past

that's why you should NEVER back an outsider, because there can never be any proof they have any kind of commitment to doing what they say they will do

Abit but trump seems to be able to control the jew.

Someone post that screencap about how Trump single-handedly stopped Israel's expansion.

If you want your conversion to be widely accepted you should get an orthodox conversion. You will probably have to study the Torah for a few years too. Contacting your nearest orthodox synagogue would be the first step. If you can prove you are serious about converting and you aren't just fucking around the rabbis will welcome you.

>Donald Trump is pro Jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

FPBP

Jews are super useful as long as you keep them under your thumb and on a short leash. Use them, but never trust them.

>Jews are super useful as long as you keep them under your thumb and on a short leash. Use them, but never trust them.

Thus sayeth the jew whisperer.

>being a literal Asian Jew
Will I be prejudiced when I'm not ashkenazi master race?

>Black pride, Asian pride, Hispanic pride, Muslim pride,Jewish pride.......

What about the WHITE PRIDE?

>observant orthodox
>poses with her tits out on kike rags

Oy vey!

No if you get a real conversion and not a reform fake conversion you will be accepted. Jews accept converts but it isn't like Christianity where you can put on a cross necklace and show up to church twice a year and call yourself a christian.

Sup Forums will tell you Jews dont accept converts but this is nonsense

When my mom was young and spent time in orthodox Jewish youth groups they even had a black Hasidim (most conservative jews) rabbi speak to them.

source

Jew- user

I'm not disappointed because I didn't think he'd be hostile to them. You'd have to drink some major pol koolaid to watch his many rallies etc and come away thinking he wouldn't work with jews and israel. I voted for him to avoid refugee chaos, total economic horse fucking, not to be Hitler 2

Everyone has been ignoring Trump's blatant support of Israel because of
>muh meme president
and now the kikes have won again.

How can we stop them? They control both sides and even "outsiders" like Trump are still their puppets.

>Fitzpatrick, Bannon, Flynn

vs

>Miller, Kushner

Irish & Jews, Bad News!

Oh look. Another anti-Trump thread made by the Islamic section of Sup Forums to complain about Jews and Israel.

Please, fucking killyourself.

We meme an ancap candidate into office in 2020

Time to reverse Molyjew's conditioning

Nah
Jews will eat thier own when properly incentivezed.
Soros is proof enough of that.

>he thinks 3rd party is possible

More like people have given up on the dream candidate and instead vote for the lesser of two globalists.

Really hate it when foreigners with 10+ different electable parties starts shit talking us.

Yeah I get it, your electoral system isn't as fucked. Doesn't make me an idiot for having been born here.

> Implying it's better having 10+ parties every election is a good thing

Yea, no. That's why liberals control Europe.

>No if you get a real conversion and not a reform fake conversion you will be accepted
actually many jews consider judaism to me a race, and will look down their noses at "plastic jews"

but of course, a literal jew would tell you that jews will accept converts; wouldn't they :^)

As long as Trump stops regime change in the middle east i don't mind his jews

of course we're running both sides. we're split across 2 (mostly) opposing factions

Converting to Judaism is like becoming a naturalised citizen

This is True.

You have to either side with the Zionists Nationalist or the international globalist.

it is a race you dumbass subaru
the point is that if you convert you'll be allowed to intermarry into it

>he thinks Trump winning means the kikes are gone

menorah don

I love it, all the retards here are doing expert level mental gymnastics too avoid admitting they got raped and conned by Trump. It's so hard for them to say anything negative about him, because they're brainwashed Bernays style.
The Jews are taking over USA, maybe one day it will be as great as Israel.

I didn't vote for Trump to get rid of the kikes. I voted for Trump to get rid of your kind.

k

Rather have a few hard working American loving FORMER coorperative henchmen/CEO's than CURRENT henchmen/CEO's of jewish origin who want to sell and bleed the US for Israel.

> Trump isn't rounding up Jews and gassing them! See he conned Sup Forums. He wasn't really going to genocide millions of jews.

Are people honestly this stupid?

I'm not talking about a third party, though I think a two party state is an awful idea it's often inevitable

what I'm taking about it party loyalty, and accountable systems of governance

"I'm not voting for candidate x, because their party backed someone with different values last election"
this stops parties flying flags of convenience

"I don't care what trump/obama will try to do, because they don't control the people who will inevitably administer their policies"
this stops polliticians become puppets

and that's what you have in the US
the two parties, both bandwagons of minority interest
major players hostile to the population back both sides (so they are never called out by anyone)
the candidates are picked on electability, because without fail every year it's the lobyists, advisors and administrators who have the real control "the swamp"

obama was mauled by the health care/big pharma/private hospital lobby
he was also mauled by the christian loby, and the states lobbies

trump will not be able to "drain the swamp" and will be similarly mauled by whichever loby he steps on first