Atlanta

Is this the best black city in America? Because i need to move to a black utopia so i can live and breed with my people

sure, but wouldn't it be better to choose a city in africa?

Literally one of the only American cities where the percent of whites is increasing.

Atlanta is a shithole

Source: I live in Atlanta

It's a fucking shithole of a city, but much better than most black northern cities. Literally the only thing I get pissed about when driving to Florida is having to get through Shitlanta.

There aren't any good black cities in Murica. Answer the call of your Roots. Move to Monrovia

atlanta is full of faggots though

north carolina seems like a decent place for us nigrases. im currently outside of baltimore and it's literally hell

No, the black population is actually decreasing while the white population is increasing in Atlanta.
A black utopia is Detroit

You know you are getting close to Atlanta when you start seeing niggered out cars sketching around on 22" rims they are renting or have stolen. Expect to see lots of Chrysler 300s.

It is all ny and california scum though.

t. Atlanta native white

because they would peel his dick with knife like banana, stone him to death and then eat his legs raw.

This and this. There is no utopia.
t. atlantan

Damn it black people, your true calling is the great northern cities! Don't come south. It's like you all have Stockholm Syndrome.

Aim something NORTH! Your people escaped the cruel South, remember?

DC and up please.

They should all move to San Francisco.

That works! The great Norther and far Western cities await you! Freedom motherfuckers. The underground railroad didn't travel south.

ATL has one of the highest HIV rates in America lel

Sort of... blacks are being pushed out to the suburbs. So their numbers are increasing but not in the city itself.

>Africa
>Utopian city
>Any city on the entire continent better than Atlanta

Good joke m8! Or i can become a millionare with the myriad of black oppurnitys from powerful black people in atlanta, like Tyler Perry

>It's more than a Delta hub

Youre dumb if you think Black people are ever leaving Atlanta. Its the strip club capital of the world with women so athletic they could go to the olynpics if stripping was a sport.

I want one of those fit black women

Probably.

Gotta be better than Baltimore, Chicago, STL, or other big cities.

Blacks should move north, west, or west africa.

t. Not a southerner