ITS HAPPENING LADS

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/818439246214262784?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I AM NOW A BELEVER IN KEK, THIS SHITS HAPPENING TOO OFTEN NOT TO BE DUE TO A HIGHER POWER

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vyqAFO7RJeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I AM NOW FULL SUBVERTED, THIS SHITS ORCHESTRATED ENTIRELY BY RUSSIA BUT AT LEAST THEY AREN'T GLOBALISTS

Bless you and you can do it for you sure you can do it for you sure you can do it for any reason you want are we going to on back up the way we back to them you can see get that the way we back on your place way own way to we can get a better place job and we there is for you sure you can to do that it can do so you a lot and more like about the money and came the stuff way money is going a that should not wget enough Eedeater Texas and Texas are will have the right to of for sure the man was is a man of and was not the man way who is not there for you any time where he we can see be the rway you are not a good friend liberals and don't even have to do that the way same man either way man or you not man what you are can do be say what he that sounds dank

Wait.

What if all this shit really WAS orchestrated by Russia?

The Recession? The crumbling economy? Rising NEETdom? Collapsing living standards? Political corruption? SJWism? Zimmerman and Ferguson? ISIS and Syria? Gamergate? Sup Forums harbour? The refugee crisis? Brexit? The Delegates? Hillary's health and emails? Trump's election? The Media in Full Metal Meltdown? Oatposting?

What if we're just puppets in the greatest political subversion pysop of all time?

Don't eat the potato sprouts.

I've been following the UK Russian embassy for a while. They are major shitlords and I have a feeling they go just rogue most of the time, and Putin doesn't stop them because he doesn't really understand English. They kind of do the opposite of what an embassy's supposed to do. It's great.

Are there enough Jews left in Russia to pull it off?

PRAISE KEK, HE IS THE GREAEST GOD!

TAKE MY RARE ANIME GIRL PEPE!

PRAISE KEK!

You have it backwards
It is us who has subverted them

We the Jew nao
We the frankfurters skewl
We rule the world
The rest are on borrowed time.
Most don't even know it

Praise Kek.

Then they deserve to win if they are THAT clever

Putin speaks English retard.

KeK is goin to go all out with power this inaugation of MAGA Trump Emperor.

>95
pretty weak ....

ITS HAPPENING:
Top Russian diplomat is found dead in his apartment in Athens weeks after ambassador was shot dead in Turkey

www. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4103226/Russian-consul-Athens-dead-no-signs-foul-play.html

For those who don't want to click the link

Kek Kek Kek

I said he doesn't REALLY understand English. Watch this video and tell me that you think his grasp of the language is good enough to allow him to understand English irony and memes in short tweets.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vyqAFO7RJeg

proof Russia is behind the alt-right movement and is manipulating everyone on Sup Forums

But to what end? Communism failed. Is it the rise of the new Roman Empire?

Well our elites are shit, so we might as well try some others for diversity

Fug

Russia is cool, democrats used to love Russia in the Reagan era and before that.

>all these faggots being butthurt about russians posting pepe

Nah. Its just WW3. Nationalism vs Globalism.
Russia is team Captain for Nationalism, I guess EU is now captain for Globalism

The holy numerals.

Praise our lord Kek.

Satanic elite begone.

wew

Funny isn't it? We now have Russia effectively taking not just a few pages out of Hitler's book, but the entire book sans a few pages about Jews, and then we have the EU going full Soviet Union to complete the greatest ideology switcheroo in human history.
And both sides are completely in denial about what they've become because of decades of propaganda against these philosophies.

pepe is dark matter

WW3 confirmed. May the Kek be with you.

Yeah. I never watch movies or read novels anymore because how can fiction even compete with the reality unfolding right in front of our eyes thanks to the interwebs. This is the best timeline

Praise Kek!
Our influence grow further everyday!
May everyone in this thread be blessed by his power!

Praise Kek!

Kek was invented by russia to make alt-right cultish.

you're both fucking retarded if you think russia is gonna do shit, not even gonna mention saving us from (((them))).

Thanks.

you guys are so mean

Calm down. Neither of us said either side was going to do anything in particular. Were just noting how the battlelines are forming and what they stand for

Military Industrial Complex had cold war, it ended. Made Muslim new war for profit, it ended quickly. Needs new enemy. gotta sell expensive shit to some idiots. Oh, US tax payers. you have no choice. Obama & all get kick-backs up the yin yang! Clinton Foundation!

you guys are disgusting nazis

Top kek

Kek is a Jewish seed.

this is a now low for mankind (part 2)

Christianity was a Jewish seed, and yet look at what Christians did to the Jews

Is Shillary a White Nationalist?
I've got a file full of Shillary frogs!

DELETE THIS

I wish they would post her or do something for us. That Russian shill stuff is garbage, though I wish we got some recognition or cash.

Romania

REEEEEEEEE

>bullying Russia
DELET THIS

If you didn't believe in our Lord Kek. You need to repent brother. He is with us. He is the God of Sup Forums.

SHADILAY.

Yeah, we probably know "the best" of what both sides can do...

That being said russia is (hopefully in a joking way) way too overrated.They're temporarily still more decent enough than the opposition,but just till they get a little tipsy from their vodka and start pulling out lenin's little book that they hide under the bed.

Did you faggots begin Ragnarok?
>pic related

We are all but puppets dancing to invisible strings pulled by The Great Frog's four-fingered hands.

And wasn't someone talking about a beast lurking in the shadows who may try to devour KEK and steal the energy he has been gathering?
>Fenrir

Quality post

>digit predictions left and right
>digits with prediction that fails
>forgotten
>digits with prediction that happens
>HOLY FUCK KEK IS REAL

You could say the same of (((them)))

Fucking hell, what am absolute top shitposter. Couldn't have done it better myself.