Okay, Sup Forums, how do we stop the Canadians' shitposting once and for all?

Okay, Sup Forums, how do we stop the Canadians' shitposting once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/818439246214262784?lang=de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DAY

If you kill yourself, you'll win.

SHART

Get off your neet ass and pick up a rake.

You don't nigger

Burgers are no longer dominating chan with their retard units and bs arguments.
>redpill me on american education.

You can't stump us.

We're on your side. The deplorables.

You need us, the purest leafs have meme wizardry in their blood, people like jordan peterson,
and we must meme Kek into everything -
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/818439246214262784?lang=de

Make Hiroshimoot enable Quebec flag

The mere presence of quebec posters will send Canadians into a rage and you'll thus be able to easily spot the ctr proxies as they will ignore the frogs

What does a shit post look like?

Just nuke canada

Ban the Canadian IP range. Just do it. Nothing is worth the endless humiliation.

/thread

Nuke Toronto and Vancouver. The rest can be fixed.

If you were actually serious - end the "A FUCKING LEAF" meme and you'll see a fraction of the Canadian shitposting. Leaf memes incentivize shitposting by making trolling easier and effortporting harder.

Sup Forums will never do this though, and honestly, I'm not too upset about leafs role as shitposters.

You need us Sup Forums. We keep you vigilant. We keep you angry. The Americans especially would have gotten lazy without us. You need to be constantly reminded that the wolves are at your door, and that is what we do.

We stole the 8s because we LOVE you. We were worried that you might get soft on Trump, so we had to remind you how you could lose everything in one instant. Conflict breeds progress Sup Forums, TRUE progress, not this unisex bathroom shit. Where would our medical technology be with Japan and Germany during WWII? You need us, and we need you. Because seriously, not even we can stand each other. Seriously, fuck Canada.

Better you than the Australians, I guess.

>Okay, Sup Forums, how do we stop the Canadians' shitposting once and for all?
>Ban canada IPs from browsing the website
>problem solved.

a leaf is fine

america is just ass-blasted

>You need us Sup Forums.
No one needs you, the australians have always done a better job at shitposting then you guys.

Just go burn in a pile of your brethen, leaf.

Remember when everyone got assblasted by "le australian shitposting?" It's the same shit. Maybe stop living in a meme world and you'll notice we're no worse on average then other posters.

>Australians better shitposters
>People so fucking angry at the leafs they want to ban them from the site, but can live with the Aussies

Clearly they're the worst shitposters then and don't understand the first thing about shitposting.

I love that this became a meme

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 60% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3 billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton won a majority of the vote is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK

I...I understand.

Godspeed, fucking leaf.

Yeah those peskie (((Americans)))

Petition gookmoot for a rangeban.

And the entirety of queerbec

>Clearly they're the worst shitposters then and don't understand the first thing about shitposting.
Nah, the fact is that they shitpost in a fun and original way that makes this place more interesting.

You leafs on the other hand contribute with nothing to our community, your shitosting style is but a cheap copy of the australians but far worse, it sucks quite a bit.

Bottom line is: We don't need 2 designated shitposters, and you are the worst of the 2, hence why you need to go.

Burgers, so if I move to New Zealand is that okay.

>Clearly they're the worst shitposters then and don't understand the first thing about shitposting.

Meh. This one is pretty good:

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 60% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3 billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton won a majority of the vote is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK

Check em fags

Canadians don't shitpost

Okay.
I see the identical numerals

I have the numbers

That's the point, monkey. Australians bring the banter and keep out the pussies. Canadians creep into your right wing circle jerks and take a massive libtard dump in the middle of it. If we wanted you to laugh, we'd post pictures of our Prime Minister.

>Australians bring the banter and keep out the pussies. Canadians creep into your right wing circle jerks and take a massive libtard dump in the middle of it. If we wanted you to laugh, we'd post pictures of our Prime Minister.
See, that is the point, leaf. You do not realize that the position of designated shitposter is not about being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk, it is about being the class clown.

Your job is basically to be a jerk in a funny way to make the rest of us laugh, you are supposed to bring the bantz to a country to make the other countries laugh and lighten up the mood around.

The fact you don't understand the concept is why we dislike you and want you gone.

I see your mom on the beach.

The irony that a fucking Braziliant is trying to pretend he's one of the group and decide who is wanted is fucking laughable. What does Brazil do except give India someone to laugh at? Don't you have a soccer game to riot at?

nice one leaf