Mike Tyson (a fucking nigger) would have absolutely annihilated any white man on the planet in his time

Mike Tyson (a fucking nigger) would have absolutely annihilated any white man on the planet in his time.

You have as long as you like to prove me wrong, you'll fail anyway so who gives a fuck? No one with a brain would fight Tyson. Like seriously, if you are white and you think you could take on Tyson in his prime you are utterly delusional. This guy could have reduced Bill Gate's to a babbling wog in half a punch.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_McBride
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Karelin
youtube.com/watch?v=YNJ7vwBLKjc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Chuvalo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can he fight a gun

we are becoming immune to the race baiting, your days are over manipulative scum.

Good luck getting a shot off before your ribcage is dust.

Since were talking about boxing watch herns vs hagler best boxing match all time looks like a fucking rocky movie

>2017
>first year of trump
>acting like a fucking leaf when you arent even in canada

niggers are good at sports
no shit

If he fought in Mma he might have suffered. Great boxer though

>)

Mike Tyson (a fucking nigger) would have absolutely annihilated any white man on the planet in his time.

I am an autistic idiot (stop reading there, if you wish), but after having read about Brian Banks and other men who've been falsely-incarcerated for rape, I'm of the opinion that the jury is still out on whether Mike Tyson actually raped Desiree Washington.

>medicine advances to the point where we can turn Mike 20 again
>he joins the UFC

>trump
why cuck now?
You COLONIZED tyson.

I don't think he did it. Don't know about Kobe though.

jokes on you faggot, I beat Mike Tyson's punch out with ease years ago, next.

>Tyson can punch from 10 feet away

It's really getting boring honestly. It's none stop nigger threads. Wtf? I miss the good old/pol/

and he's a Trump supporter too

libcucks BTFO

MAGA

I wouldn't say "any" man, since Tyson was only 5'9"

A pro heavyweight boxer with 5 inches or more on him could do it, reach and all.

But yea Tyson was an absolute beast, top 1% of genetics to fight like that.

Imo the goat boxer. Number 2 at worst

Mike Tyson is a retarded nigger who earned more than $300,000,000 in the 1980s. Adjusted for inflation he singlehandedly spent $1,000,000,000 on frivolity and degeneracies.

He was an orphan, groomed to be nothing more than a pitbull. Given the same training anyone could have been the heavyweight champion of the world.

He's currently broke and doing voiceover work for cartoons manchildren watch while they're high.

Gif related.

There are very few black's that "make the cut" for me.

He is like 1 of 5

I will always love Iron Mike Tyson.
He had a bad child hood Sup Forums he really could have turned out alot worse.

Thank god he had a white man in his younger day's to guide him.

he would have lost to marciano

Way to go. You just exposed to everyone that you don't know what someone's prime is.

>2004
>not 1986

Man Mike Tyson was a focused motherfucker, he found what he loved & excelled in it. He isnt just some random super saiyan street nigger, fucker poured his life into his craft. If more nigs had that dedication the world would be a better place

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_McBride

McBride's career-defining performance was a victory over Mike Tyson, former undisputed world heavyweight champion, via a 6th-round TKO on 11 June 2005

We bred them that way so they would be stronger farmhands.

Fuck rapists and fuck black people

Buster Douglas says hello.

That wasn't his prime crumpet nigger

Any semi competent kickboxer or wrestler would have beat him, regardless of color

those are lightweights , no one cares

daily reminder strong and genetically gifted white men go volshith and become hulks and not fighters who have 10 concussions and brain damage.

Fuck boxing, unless it's celebrity boxing.

Boxing should only exist for rappers to settle beefs, not a fucking sport.

Who hype for the Chris Brown vs. Soulja Boi showdown?

So can a gorilla whats your point asshole?

Stipe Miocic would destroy Tyson... In fact, any Heavy or Light heavyweight Fighter on the UFC roster would destroy Tyson. Even most middle weights would toy with Tyson.

I don't doubt it, maybe there is somebody better, but Tyson was an absolute monster in the ring.

Yes & a chimp could rip your head off too, what's your point ?

This or Chuck Liddel in his prime.

High school wrestlers would've beat his ass

No way he can survive in a 12 round boxing match.

What is more important, being able to fight or being smart and being a billionaire? keep in mind that you can pay others to fight for you.

that's cute

reminder that Mike is a Carolingian-boo

LMFAO if you think fuckin beer gut Liddell could last 15 seconds in the ring with Iron Mike

There are literal light weights on the UFC roster that could have beat Tyson in a real fight.

Glad you pointed out he was black. I couldn't tell from the fucking picture.

Marciano could probably taken him, at least pound for pound.

Fedor would destroy anyone in his prime...

Bahaha you and your UFC boner... Stay in school, kid

I do hope you're trolling otherwise you know nothing about boxing.

Tyson was not the best but probably the most dangerous boxer of all time. One punch and unless you have a really thick neck or big traps you'r in the dust. Just lol if you think some amature wrestler or mma fedoralord can close the distance before catching a devastating combination

Yeah but he's an anomoly because he would annihilate any other fucking nigger as well.

Who said a 12 round fake fight where all you can do it punch with your big pillow gloves?

Lol, that's not a real fight.

>tfw Don King got a hold of Mike after D'Amato died

>Mike Tyson (a fucking nigger) would have absolutely annihilated any white man on the planet in his time.

>in his time

2005 was almost 20 years after Tyson's time. How old are you? Are you even 15?

I like boxing movies desu

>Mike Tyson(a fucking nigger)
No, he's not a nigger, he's just a black guy.
He isn't a thuggy piece of shit that steals and lives off welfare. He took his anger and used it on something a little better than just shooting up cops and rioting for gib mes.

>Don King

fucking nigger ruined his career

If I remember right, his swings were really wide. I honestly have no clue how anyone got hit by one his punches.

I guess if they got him on the ground. But most UFC fighters can't throw a punch for shit compared to a boxer..

Alexander Karelin? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Karelin Now are we talking a street fight or Early UFC sanctioned style fight? Cause It could go either way in both but leaning to Tyson in a street fight. Pure Grapplers tend to be highly effective against pure strikers in a 1v1 Fight that is if they can close the distance and get the takedown. Tyson was a bad dude no doubt. He would definitely have a punchers chance against anyone. But to say he would beat absolutely defeat anyone from any fighting discipline regardless of race is a bit out there.

You're dumb if you think a boxer can beat an MMA fighter...Tyson would either get leg kicked into oblivion, Taken down and pounded to death, or if he's lucky he'd just be choked.

Have you seen James Toney (world class boxer) get destroyed within a minute into an MMA fight?

Not so, he got his ass whooped by Holyfield and Lennox Lewis.

Can't say for sure, but either one of the Klitschko bros would probably stand a good chance against him.

If you could keep him away from you for 3 rounds, he would gas out, then you could punch him at will.

Klitschko would jab and clinch him to death.

goat coming through

It's not even just UFC... There are wrestlers and bjj guys that Tyson wouldn't be able to do anything against.

But without the intervention of a white man, Mike Tyson would have been just another street thug.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNJ7vwBLKjc

I am white and I could not beat Mike Tyson in his prime. However, what person of any race could? Maybe Bruce Lee, who was asian?

George Foreman

James Toney is fucking slow. How can you compare a guy who only relies on his weight and chin to an uber agressive, lightning-fast boxer with devastating punching power and good technique and in his prime crazy footwork to boot

hes not broke lol he acts broke some people dont bother him for money

I could beat him (by running him over in a truck)

Cus really cared about him man hearing Tyson talk about him makes me sad to know what that cunt Don did to him.

>GTFO mah backyards you nigga!
>Dam niggas come here and fook mah daughtah left N'right, I'l show ya!

Old Foreman or Prime Foreman?

Old Foreman would be too slow to get the hell out of the way. Prime Foreman would have been an awesome fight, a brawl with two guys that had serious knockout power.

>white man invents gun
>white man wins

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Chuvalo
George, in his prime, would have given him a run for his money.

Didn't know muscles stop bullets.
No need for luck when you have ammo.

Brawler (danny) beats Swarmer (tyron), swarmer beats out-Boxer (vitaly) out-boxer beats brawler.

but i seriusly doubt Vitali would have lost to tyrone.
tyrone is a manlet compared to Vitali.
tyron 5f'10
Vitali 6'7
almost a feet taller.
and also he never really lost. the two withdraws he had was from an injury but he was always wining in points. so i dont see you people making a point here.

also Vitali has 10 inches of reach over Tyron.
you people dont really understand how boxing works and why Out boxing is so effective.
Same people who complain about the Klitchko brothers are the ones who praise Niggweather.

He's worth a few million dollars, with more liens against his name than a deadbeat dad.

foreman would have beaten him within 7 rounds, it wouldn't be that close. tyson looked impressive but mostly fought dog shit, it would have been a slug fest and foreman is bigger, stronger and has better stamina too. whenever tyson fought anyone half decent, he lost, he was used to fighting shit and foreman would have made him look like a journeyman.

I don't see how young foreman vs tyson could be much different from foreman bouncing frazier all over the ring

Here's the fun thing about Foreman. In his youth he only relied on his freakish power and strength. As he grew older he did something he should of done from the start. He started fighting smart. Older Foreman still had that stupid strong punch but now that was not the only thing he had. He obtained ring IQ . Foreman was actually more dangerous in his 40's than in his "Prime" because of this. Therefore I think that An older Foreman would have a better shot beating Prime Tyson than a younger unrefined but powerful young Foreman.

Do you think Mike Tyson is actually made of iron? He's not even the best boxer ever. Who's the biggest name he beat? Bruno? Lmao.

In a street fight pretty much any mma fighter over 170 pounds would beat him, Even Boxers like the klitschko Brothers or Lenox Lewis would have beat Tyson in a street fight.

That guys right.

Even seasoned K1 guys legs stiffen up after a round of brutal leg kicks, and they train for that kind of contact. Tyson would be wobbling after the first 3-4.

Just circle away from his right hand and pepper him with lead leg kicks for a few minutes and his ability to close the distant is nonexistent.

Ken Shamrock would have handled Tyson back in both their primes. That's before Ken thought he could strike and had the best shoot in MMA. Watch Gracie-Shamrock 2. His first take down of Gracie was about a 10 foot shoot that he pulled off in less than a second. It was the most beautiful and overlooked takedown in MMA history.

Lol people forget they had to put Tyson on the happy pills

I agree with you, but I still think he would have been too slow. Tyson liked to swarm opponents, especially in the early rounds. An older Foreman did well against younger boxers because he outboxed and outsmarted them, but how do you defend against a charging bull?

>Do you think Mike Tyson is actually made of iron

No ofcourse not. He's pretty overrated even, and, certainly after Cus died, not a strategic fighter. But to downplay his speed and incredible power is equally dumb.

>mma fighter over 170 pounds would beat him

C'mon man

Africans were selected for athletics since it doesn't take a lot of brains to survive in an african climate. Running around in the snow isn't a thing.

any competent division II wrestler could've ground and pounded him into a mudhole

Most blacks couldn't take him on either. And neither could Hispanics, Asians, Arabs or Jews.
So what's your point? Is your world view so weak that you hate to extrapolate one person's success to an entire race? Or are you just shitposting because you don't have anything better to do?

That is if Tyson could get on the inside in the first place. Now don't get me wrong, that's Tyson specialty. But Foreman would probably light him up on the outside as he charges in then clinch then ref seperates. Rinse & Repeat. but it would NOT be an easy fight for Foreman. It's never an easy fight when that much power and technique are being thrown around on either side in ANY kind of combat sport. Anything could happen.

I watched that fight live. Tyson was fighting for the money and you could tell. Heart wasn't in it and he even said so after the fight.

A better match would be Tyson vs Rocky Marciano, Max Baer, or one of the older heavyweight champs.

Fedor would have heemed that goof

>But Foreman would probably light him up on the outside as he charges in then clinch then ref seperates

You really underestimate prime Tyson's slipping abilities. He was able to slip inside of punches with ease.

Not saying Tyson wouldn't get some jabs laid on him, but he was great at rendering reach a disadvantage for opponents with longer arms because of his ability to work inside.

Tyson was clearly fighting for money with the fight in the OP pic.

Shame his peak was so short -- which didn't help by him firing Rooney. You could see a clear difference in his fighting ability in his first fight with Frank Bruno and Carl Williams.

One: Mike Tyson is a champ
Two: But his boxing career went right down the shitter when he LOST to WHITE MAN Kevin McBride.