I work at Jamestown Settlement which is the biggest living museum where you can experiance the people and time realtime...

I work at Jamestown Settlement which is the biggest living museum where you can experiance the people and time realtime. Its one of the most loved places in Virginia and I take pride in my job.

Today a family of niggers come up and call my buddy a racist white supremacist and started beating the shit out of him. They made a circle so we couldnt get in, and they ran when the police came. They thought WE actually owned slaves... WHAT THE FUCK

This dude has been acting there for the last 35 years, he is such a humble man who acts as a blacksmith.

Other urls found in this thread:

nps.gov/jame/learn/historyculture/martial-law.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well if you guys would have stayed in character a Lynch mob would have happened. #lousyactors

This isnt south park

BUMP

By the way, the police have not found the suspects. They escaped throught the back door and we have only security footage of them escaping in the forrest. They were masked.

Two women, and three men.

The dude he beat has a busted lip, a fractured leg, and a broken ribcage. Currently in the hospital.

Whatever nigger. Do you think Julia Roberts started out making 7 figures a year

buT THERE WERE NO NIGGAS AT JAMES TOWN... RIGHT?

>They thought WE actually owned slaves... WHAT THE FUCK
You're white and that is all that matters. Should've just thrown water on them. They can't swim.

Link a news story too. Call the reporters #BLDM

I am not risking my life to stay in character for a historical reinactment museum

It happened today, I dont think the cops released a story. The company wants it under wraps to not offend anyone.

Nope, all white guys. Tho we hired two niggers recently and they are the worst actors there. The company wanted diversity

You're fuckn full of shit dude. Bring the victim to the media and provide a link or get fucked

What the fuck am I supposed to do?!?!?!

You said you have video evidence you dumb nigger. Go fuckn do God's work

Silly black people. The Jamestown settlers were too busy stealing from, and raping and murdering natives to have slaves.

Fuck you James town was a fort that was seiged by injuns and winter

Your job is living like its 1607? Do you poop in a outhouse? How's the pay?

So string em up. Put those strange fruits back up in the trees where they belong.

It would certainly be historically accurate.

another victum of BLM readoric. if it was church movement they would never be allowed the intellcial dishonestly to be black suprimsiests.
btw this is like every day in chiegio

Yes, because they built it in a malaria swamp, and went around stealing food while they drank salt water.

I too would siege someone who showed up at the swamp next to my house, said they were "just visiting" and then started building walls, and then came and started stealing out of my fridge while holding my kids at gunpoint.

HAHAH I took a tour of it last summer. A young guy was my tour guide. Said he worked there because he visited it in high school and the tour guide was all wrong. I think that person was you!

Proof. One of the archaeologists there is a former teacher from ashland Ohio. There is a snapping turtle that lives under the waterway path leading from the settlement. The area by the church is being excavated.

I stayed at a house across the river in Surry county. Dude I think I met you! I can post a picture of you if you want. I do have pictures of the place. You did a great job btw.

Damn 'member when south park was funny and not overly preachy?

I member

>They thought WE actually owned slaves... WHAT THE FUCK

Now your a subject spinning faggot. Go to the media or keep collecting you wife's son's child support check

aside from OP's lack of evidence, let's take some lessons from american history

"Between 1609 and 1612, Jamestown's leaders created and enforced a code which, compared with English Common Law seemed both strict and harsh. The Laws Divine, Moral and Martial were, however, necessary. The colony of Virginia had collapsed into chaos and was careening towards failure and disaster.

As colonist Ralph Hamor observed in 1615, if discipline had not been restored, and quickly, "I see not how the utter subversion and ruin of the Colony should have been prevented." When order once more reigned, Jamestown could not only survive, but begin to thrive."

nps.gov/jame/learn/historyculture/martial-law.htm

Fuck you and your fake bullshit.

This would be in the news. Post proof

Slaves were brought into Jamestown during it's later years. I don't really care though. Just make sure people know you were the first colony and a capitalist expedition. The Plymouth Rock meme was a civil war era psyop that's been haunting us for way too long.

>Black on white

Would it?

>the company
>Jamestown is owned & operated by the state

Confirmed fake

If OP doesn't deliver pics, he is a faggot.

WRONG. There are two Jamestowns. One is the colony (run by the commonwealth). The other is like a disneyland and it is shit. OP works at shit.

I think so because of the location.

I've heard of this, it's a parasite that you get from an infected insect bite, the nematodes migrate to your brain and reproduce until the encephalic pressure is so high the skull literally bursts

It's horrible, but fortunately it only exists in sub-Saharan Africa right now

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO? You MOTHERFUCKERS DONT GET IT DO YOU. IT HAPPENED JUST TODAY WHAT THE FUCK

Correct

Give us some sort of proof. Anything.

Proof of a criminal act that just happened at my workplace, and have no clearence to see the security tapes. Hell why would I dox myself for your benefit? I just called these fools, niggers. I can lose my job and shit.

Do you ever wonder about the people who clean up this mess?

news isn't rational as you think. hunderds of murders and beatings never get reported. then some small thing will.
op might have to wait for tomarrows /local/ papers crime blotter if even that

Probably the african children eat it since they have no food cuz whitey

Whatever happened to the colonists? They vanished without warning.

If you chose not to believe my story fine. But when Abraham Noah Jackson is on the news about how he was beaten by a bunch of nigs. You heard it here first

Diseases, the natives spread some really bad shit.

I was done with them after the 9/11 episode.

they have been psyops players for a while.

>niggers
>They thought

(Charlie Manson is dying)

I like south park but only upto season 10ish. I can laugh at myself

I would, but then again I like stomping motherfuckers out and I have a prolific criminal record.

I dindu the dindus. I can see where you are coming from, but if the man was your friend you should have done something and you should reflect on that.

I'm not trying to berate you and I know people have different ways of evaluating situations, but if he was getting dindu'd you should have stepped up.

Tell me about your criminal record

thread ended here, fuck off op if your slow enough to not bring this to the media

I also forgot to say that sometimes the cmpany will repress the news, because news of a beating will repress businiss greatly

oh hey OP.

757 here too. Jamestown is pretty neat

more info?

it's
You said today but theres a fuck ton (by VA) of snow here and Jamestown is definitely not open

Yes it was

This. OP is a pussy for not helping his friend. I was 18 years old when I got into my first serious barfight because some grown ass roided out guy jumped my buddy. I was only 145 pounds max. The fact that they were niggers should have made him want to fuck them up even more.

>88
bro you could blow this story up if you dropped any evidence in this thread
people here wannabe journalists.

Why didn't you whip out your quill and ink, start making a series of sketches of the incident, then get out the old printing press.

>Worldstar hip hop circa 1607

Aggravated Assault x2 (different occasions)
vehicular assault
public intoxication (barfight)
reckless driving

Fpbp

Mine is

Rape
Murder
Beasiality with neighbors cat

pretty impressive.

let's start a gang.

All downhill after Chef went away and Mrs. Chokesondik died. Season 5 is absolutely last good season. Fuck the imaginationland shit . Look at Mr Hankeys Christmas classics. Based as fuck Satan and Saddam carols blaming Jews for everything.

Show us the report filed for this shit or else it never actually happened