Watching This Never Gets Old

Dindus try and rob a funstore with predictable results.

Play stupid games...

youtube.com/watch?v=CvA3_RXYJG4

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-county/thieves-smash-into-pawn-shop-steal-shotgun/423366714
youtube.com/watch?v=d8o4HnBjOhc
youtu.be/w7SgPgFb1mU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even better.
Thanks!

Niggers

Any link to a news article with a crying relative saying he dindu nuffins?

>Dual wielding nog

That guy instantly died, damn.

>le 9mm meme

Old timers know where to shoot.

Yeah right into your own display case.

>dual wielding guns

Kek

Gun store owners probably practice this shit frequently.

lmfao was the nig dual pistoling?
fucking lmao

A gun store? What was their fucking endgame here?

Looks like he bent down to be a smaller target, and his shot went right through the glass. I'm assuming that you wouldn't do the same thing because you apparently value a display case over your life.

yeah like, totally... how will this old white man ever recover to compete again?

>too focused on getting the second gun out of his underwear he didn't take the shot

Crack Cocaine.

Uh, stealing guns, obviously. Where better to steal guns than the source?

Risk vs. reward

>implying dindus think that far

>funstore
What's a funstore?

Nogs love call of duty

/run ToggleSheath()
/cast disengage
/cast feign death

dude should have burglarized it then. not gone in with guns drawn.
but my guess is he prolly thought that some old guy couldnt shot better than him

The other guy was putting his hands up. Old guy says fuck it cause he's old. Young guy shits hisself then pulls out weapon after old guy fucks everyone's shit up. Young guy goes home "yeah I had to throw down today and help kill some robbers."

What does 9mm have to do with anything? He was shot with .45, that old dude is packing a 1911.

>What was their fucking endgame here?
Suicide by store owner.

God bless America

>that old dude is packing a 1911.
You can get 1911's chambered in several caibers you know.

You're stupid and don't understand what you just saw.
They both acted correctly.

/k/ for gunstore.

feel sorry for the dude that had to take out the trash

How did Rolf Harris land a job at a gun store?

No, he's just never held a pistol.

Not ever. He can't have one.

i think hes using a colt 45 1911 model

been hit over a dozen times
wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-county/thieves-smash-into-pawn-shop-steal-shotgun/423366714

The guy had his hands up you blind idiot

A legacy.

>go for 2nd gun because loldualwieldan like in the video games
>pay attention to guy with his hands in the air
>ignore the old guy because reasons

>lol why am I shaking hands with Jesus all of a sudden?

hands up has an alert to the old guy (george lucas), done on purpose of course

It's a common technique, you no-guns nigger.
>youtube.com/watch?v=d8o4HnBjOhc

WE WUZ DUAL WIELDING AND SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Yeah, they definitely rehearsed this before hand and it worked very well.

An alert to the old guy would have been "were being robbed!! Open fire old motherfucker and I'll see you in Valhalla!!" I bet the younger guy was from Europe on a work visa

Only in based America are you allowed to defend yourself this way.

Meanwhile yurocucks get arrested if a burglar cuts himself on the broken window on the way in.

God damn you're fucking dumb. Why don't you try to draw on a guy who has a pistol pointed at your face? Who's gonna react faster, you or him? Fucking retard. Younger guy with his hands up was creating enough concealment for the older guy to draw safely, and then he joined in as well. Use your fucking brain you sad excuse for a pulse.

This is why America is superior. Simple as that

t. sperglord autistface

>t. 60%

so did he get the other nog or what? news article for this incident?

I guess they were on the naughty list

You no guns cuck. I would have fucked his shit up as soon as he said "get your han...." BAM.

>"smokeless" powder

That old guy is in the wrong here. He has, what, a decade or two to live? This young man could have been a doctor.

I love how everyone just walks past the dead nigger lying on the ground.

>why am I shaking hands with Jesus all of a sudden
animals don't go to heaven

>This young man could have been a doctor.
Caught me off guard, well kek'd

You would be dead before your tupperware piece of shit was out of the holster you dumb cunt.

>trying to rob a funstore

No matter how old or red pilled I get I still manage to be absolutely baffled by the stupidity of niggers. Just when I think they can't get stupider they manage to top themselves and surprise me again

I try to spread joy, friend.

Those niggers didn't enter the store to kill, they came to steal and rob. Who knows if they would've had the balls to pull the trigger? Call their bluff and blow their tiny little chimp brains out the back of their heads.

I'd sooner die trying to defend myself than go down as a limp-wristed pussy afraid to move.

At niggers

At least I can own a Tupperware POS and don't have the government telling me what I can and can't do. Also if you looked there was a box of .454 casull in the box. That's made of steel.

Sure, now you read minds, don't you? A fucking low life piece of shit walks in there aiming a gun at you, and you know full well that the only training that fool ever received was playing CoD with his bager friends.

Him just pointing a gun at you is dangerous enough even if he has no intention to shoot. Besides YOU CAN'T KNOW WHAT HIS INTENTIONS ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB SHIT.!!!!!!! If you have a CCL, please void that shit before you lose your life due to pure autism.

Are you implying I can't? Don't kid yourself, Big Mac. You're not the only ones who can own firearms.

WTF happened to smokeless powder?

puts his hands up
looks directly at the older gentleman
its an obvious sign

I can see it now..."gib me yo kidney muthafucker!"

haha

Action is always faster than reaction.

Sign of fear. Thanks to the old guy he's alive.

youtu.be/w7SgPgFb1mU

Straight to hell...

I bet he was going to rob the Police Station after this.

Pure sweet white justice.

>Action is always faster than reaction.
Not when he has his gun aimed at you, and you need to reach your serpa shit holster, unholster, fire (even if you hip fire a few rounds since he was close). All that dude has to do is pull the trigger. You acting would be faster if you saw a his gun before it went up. Then sure, go for it. Younger guy was caught off guard, the older guy had time to react. Simple as that.

He innasent How else he sapose ta git gunz mane?

You can't argue .45 isn't effective

for what purpose?

>pulled him by the dreads
checked and keked

Technically I believe Serbia has banned civilian ownership of guns, but yes I know that hasn't stopped millions of you from owning M70 AK's

IPSC and similar. 2011s are a real thing for comps.

Serbia never banned civilian ownership of firearms, where did you hear that bullshit?

ty for video you amerinigger

You're retarded user. Stop embarrassing yourself. The young guy kept his attention so the old guy could draw and shoot. It was perfectly executed as we saw by the result. Stop trying to be le Internet tough guy because literally everyone can see you're the idiot here

MOAR GUNS NIGGA

Having a drag while wasting fags.
Smoking ciggies while smoking niggies.
Every life I snuff, I need a puff.

lol I'm glad someone else noticed this, this isn't lethal enforcers

This dumb nigger doesnt even have his gun drawn

>"ARREST ME"
k

>literally everyone can see you're
a gun owner and not a coward

>Serbia
>noguns
pick one

>fill your hands you son of a bitch!

I don't know, that guy gets switched off like a light.
There is even a kind off 'impact moment' where his arms flay forward. My guess is .45

Bosnians told me Serbia was the next Third Reich

Bosnians like to talk a lot about Serbia. Projection is a real thing.

No, an idiot and le toughest man on the Internet

>pffff what a coward I would slice his bullet in half with my Katana and cut him in twain before he could fire his second pistol

Only america has guns because they have freedums

>try not to cry.
>cry deeply

fucks with me a bit that he has that awkward/confused pang hit him that he doesn't have to keep pointing at a dead man
Poor guy...
fucking dindus