I'm a "liberal." Trigger me. I want to see what's the worst (best?) you can do

I'm a "liberal." Trigger me. I want to see what's the worst (best?) you can do.

Pic unrelated, just shameless eyeball attractant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBghEEHPHBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would I do that?
Sup Forums is a board of peace that only cares about truth

Go away faggot

That girl is fat

>expecting to be triggered on the one and only board of peace

t h i C C

how can irish potatoes even compete?

>Braaaaap!

No matter what you or I might say here, the world is primed like never before to slide into utter chaos, especially in Europe, and the only thing preventing it here in the US is your mental landlord, God Emperor Donald Trump

That's what a woman looks like when shes not addicted to crack colombia.

Niggers

shit like this would never happen if we had just kept up with the noko, gore, and Sup Forums gold pass

> Britbong
> defending a fat ugly woman

kek

not triggered, but kekked

That’s because the rules of secularism allow for “ises,” but not “oughts.”
If the material universe is all there is—or all we’re allowed to appeal to in public debate, even if we believe in the supernatural—then there’s no standard available by which to say that one state of affairs is morally better than another.
Atheists and adherents of scientism hear this and howl that I'm seldom saying atheists are all immoral. But I'm are not saying that; we’re only saying that they can’t account for morality within the iron cage of their own worldview.
youtube.com/watch?v=mBghEEHPHBM

>I'm a "hypocrite."

Here's some bait. Bait me.

>ftfy

>Can't see the face
>Good pear shape for pushing out non-retarded kids.
>Ginger
She too white for you tyrone?

Trigger?
On Sup Forums?
This is a board of peace
We are friendly guys and our frog god is friendly too.

Welcome friend and enjoy the lulz and satire.

Tell me a bit about yourself, what you value, your background. That way, I'll be able to dig in deep.

> defending fat woman
> calling other black

Is this you "de-"bating then?

>Liberal
>Immediately breaks forum rules with pic

Mods

>That pic
>Fat

Some thunder thighs but that woman is far from fat.

Here's the worst we can do.

I'm a white, straight, cis, christian male.

see now why would anyone want to attempt this when you're just baiting for something

i'd rather come in and just add another shitpost to the pile

>shitshitshitshitshit

Gays aren't born that way. They're conditioned into being gay by fathers performing womanly roles through early stages of development. The reason for all the gay shit happening is solely women fault. NuMothers mess up kids by forcing the fathers to take care of them while you whore it up, the kids associate a manly face with that of femininity. There's a reason there's a strong correlation between faggotry and liberal households.

And here's the best we can do.

> I'm a liberal
You are a shortsighted, immoral, arrogant, hypocritical and deluded beyond safe levels.

>Hot pic as OP
Shill thread

SAGE

what is this

I love America. So much I would die to defend it.
I love my family. I have kids, including a young son who I raise to be respectful, smart, and yet not a pussy.
I'm a white guy.
I'm Texan, born and raised.
I like the feeling of having my gun and my 2nd Amendment.
And yet, I'm "liberal" and detest Trump. As much as I hate to admit, I'd even be glad to have Pence as President just to have someone experienced, with stature, some poise, and who isn't eternally a walking embarrassment.
Enjoy - there should be plenty.

That's not even close to the worst we can do

Tumor

Gender and sex are the same thing, and they are determined by your chromosomes.

Gender Identity doesn't exist, it's all in your head. And why would we even want to promote that as a concept? They don't add anything useful to society. They actually entrench gender roles and stereotypes by implying that if you don't "fit in" with your gender you should consider becoming a different gender.

Seriously, it's literally impossible to change your gender.

Nice trap pic, brainwashed faggot.

>The best way to trigger liberals

this.

I'm here to distil truth, not attack liberals.
I won't pretend i don't take joy in their loss though.

You may be a huge faggot op but that is one nice ass.

Black people are not as nice as white people.

you asked for this

calm down there senior, that's taking it a step too far

Baby head.

Misogyny using body woman for attention.
You are indeed sick.

I rooted for Justin Trudeau and Donald Trump. I am gay marriage friendly, but have a healthy mistrust of transexuals. I thought Bush junior was the worst president in history until Obama secured that honor. I am a real liberal. The progressives worst nightmare.

nuh-uh!

How old is your son? Can we have a picture of him?

BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!

your views are based on the presumption that other groups are too weak to defend themselves or provide for themselves. You do this because you see yourself as weak and you identify strongly with weak groups.
Pretty racist of you tho.

You're not a liberal. Sup Forums is liberal. You're a leftist, AKA an authoritarian fascist.

sick fuck. delete this!!

You realize what happened to you is exactly what CNN wants. They 24/7 slander trump and if you call yourself a republican then youve been to a rally. If you've felt the spirit there then you truly know he has the stature to be our president. He isnt a walking embarrassment at all, youre just a stupid shitstain that buys into everything fed down your throat. Everything youre "embarrassed" about is all bias bullshit fed down your throat. You have a fucking awesome American (i remember him from my childhood in wwe and movies) running for president to fix the SJW liberal bullshit and feelings thats ruining this country and you are too sad cause some faggot tried to make money off his name with STEAKS. With all the release of pedophilia and podesta emails no news will pick it up! And youre just fucking butthurt that (im so embarrassed russia yadda hack yadda) way to stay a cuck. You should just be a liberal and let a nigger fuck your wife bro.

>His son

>not being gay

RARE
A
R
E

It's long, but well worth it

Mmmmhhhh lemme git sum dat fellow huemawn

Here you go

fuck you

You are not entitled to medicine, to food, to a college degree, to drinkable water, to a minimum price for your labor, to a job, to be respected, to be equal to others except in face of the law.

>liberal
>already triggered from birth

/thread

I love science

Based

subjective reality is a double edged sword that in power groups use to shit down argument without applying it their own.

I like this

>I love America
>I'm a liberal
Pick only one you fucking retard

:^)

>If you've felt the spirit there then you truly know he has the stature to be our president.
Thinks feelings are important in making rational decisions.
>You should just be a liberal and let a nigger fuck your wife bro.
Also thinks this enforces his perspective.

You need to stop taking the defensive and go take a class on critical thinking. I'm not even arguing your perspective, just your foolish means of expressing it. Granted, if you learn critical thinking, your perspective will change by default.

>I love America
>I'm a liberal

The cognitive dissonance astounds me. Liberalism has killed your country you complete flop

"libs" are nazis now and cuck their wives and conservatives are for free speech

>im a liberal
>i like having my gun
>my wifes son
>not a pussy
what did he mean by this

God bless this nigger. He's right about everything.

Truth seems to trigger you lot more than anything, so fuck off, I'm not trying to enlighten some little brainwashed cuck that wants to counter my arguments with emotional/dissonance style retorts

>our jaws a kinda different
wtf i hate black people now

>I'm Texan, born and raised.

I swear. Texans are worse than liberals.

They are the definition of cuckservatives.

They love Mexicans. War. Promoting the most unlikable parts of right wing values.

rare

>I'm a "liberal." Trigger me.

I disagree

see

it means he's a larper

>an aussie calling out a liberal
I saw it live, your man sweat and chest hair cuck his liberal logic. I love to think of Australia as Americas manly FUCK YEAH bro.

Okay but srs here we go

what the..?
I am here regularly, but that has to be the worst thing I have ever seen!

i'm the same, i had a guy who grew up in Bhutan teach me to arbor