Who is she running from, Sup Forums?

Who is she running from, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxICQySR1e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nigger raising money to kill babies
inspiring

Why doesnt she run to Aleppo? Two bird one stone.

why do americans and to a lesser extent anglos need to bring race into EVERYTHING

Is there some way to interfere with this? Any ideas?

240 miles in 5 days sounds like bullshit

Because it is, quite literally, everything.

Shes running from the police and DCF after aborting her 216 month old baby.

Why is it important what their race and gender is?

black person running away with/for cash

nothing new here

>running raises money
Who started this lie?

We need abortion in America. Fuck off.

Trip her?

Diffrent races behave diffrently much of their behavior is unacceptable and criminal.

the police

I don't get why Sup Forums is so opposed to abortions. Do you think they're being taken on as a form of contraception or something? Spics and niggers get them at a disproportionately high rate in areas that are prone to criminality which is good for everyone. We should be opening these up on every Mickey D's across the country with abortion only services.

And this is why Trump won

>gets 1/4 way and shits out
>everyone stops covering it and forgets
screencap

responsibilities

Meanwhile the white woman is running 400 miles

This. Some bullshit medical excuse happens on day 2.

Terry Fox did 3,339 miles in 143 days, and that was with a gimp leg. So averaging 23 miles a day, he would have only ran 116.7 miles. She's have to run roughly twice as many miles each day to hit 240 miles.

APERS mines

Throw some bananas in front of her. She'll either slip or get distracted and eat them.

Not really
Just walking 3 miles an hour you can cover 30 miles a day if you go for 10 hours and 150 if you go for 5 days at that rate.

FORREST GUMP BTFO!!!

I'm sure she is running guns and fried chicken to nigs in dc

Because no matter how much we try to move on slavery still keeps getting brought up.

Because murder is generally wrong, and a child is born not deserving death.
Also, on a practical note, it gives us room to negotiate and give up certain items.
Third trimester abortion is definitely murder, first and second are up for debate.

How many KFCs along that path tho?

There's atleast 30 McDonald's

HOLY SHIT GUMPF BTFO!

Get your friends together and go to lefty art venues, stir up shit with them and then watch as her whole route is litered with caltrops

Good for her, she's raising money for an organization she believes in instead of forcing others to pay for it through taxes.

I have no problem with this at all.

people like to talk about soldiers and firefighters and doctors but this is a real hero.
fuck dremf and fuck the patriarchy

Install a basketball court on the path

>Who is she running from, Sup Forums?
SHE'S NOT!
SHE'S RUNNING TO THE WORLD'S TOUGHEST COMPETITION IN TOWN

DON'T GET ELIMINATED!

>badass
Everyone who uses this word needs to be put down
>Giving Donald Trump's GOP a run for its money
How
Literally how does this affect Trump or the GOP in ANY WAY

All she's doing is running (how original) from one spot to the next to raise money so planned parenthood can abort more black babies before they're born, just like they were originally intended to

Responsibility

>fetus
>baby
pick one

It is the defining issue of our entire history. Everything in the US can be ruined by race

>nigger
>human
pick one

Not even that impressive.

That's impressive. He was averaging like 47 miles per day. I can't even fathom doing something like that.

Conservatives don't get abortions

America would have turned into Brazil a long time ago without abortion

>Black woman running to raise money for the one thing that keeps blacks a minority in the US.

Really gets the old noodle doodle cavoodling.

Admittedly this person running from NY to DC will have the same average miles per day if she manages to stick to her time schedule. But I highly doubt she could keep it up for 40 more days after that.

Karl Meltzer is insanely good to be able to do that. I have a family member that hiked the trail and it took them over 3 months.

need mo' money fo' dem programs

>when coons actively and willingly participate in genocide against them

caltrops

That's only 225 miles. It would literally only take 4 days to walk.

tbqh senpai if she wants to raise private funds to keep PP afloat, i dont care it should be privately funded.

This reminds me. What happened to the Aleppo march? What was their excuse for giving up?

She's running from our right-wing death squads

Thread theme. White woman couldn't even do a 100 miles.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxICQySR1e0

People listen to Cass McCombs in India???

> L E A F

get a skywriter to write "FREE WEAVES HERE" with an arrow pointing down, she'll be looking for it forever

Dunno about that, they just need the right motivation.

What kind of stamina do pajeets have? You guys certainly have the reputation that would make a white woman run for her life.

Yea... so she can run 48 miles an hour and 5 days in a row straight.

sign with arrow to alley saying "FREE STUFFS", the dindu will stop and stare intently, quietly niggering over to the sign then following the trail before four midget mafia chinamen mutilate her and feed her to their pet bengal tigers

The Patriarchy

I don't think I've walked 47 miles collectively in the past 5 years.
I've only left the fucking house once this year hahaha.

>56%
>white
pick one

>raising money for an organization you like instead of expecting government handouts to be given to them

wow, it's almost as if this is what i wanted all along

the police.

nice get.

She needs to run what? 5MPH for ten hours for five days?

>when you think killing fetuses is a great cause so you want to support financially the organization who does this so you go by foot from a city to another and the press reports on it because of your gender and your race

>Fetus
>Baby

Both are human.

>hurr durr we need government money for free abortion.
>lefties now raising money to try and spite donald trump.

Like pottery.

Welp. Just looked it up. They only literally just got out of Deutschland and finally reached the Czech border. Of the hundreds among them there are only 24 people left and one dog. It's been 2 weeks. Kek.

typical chelsea supporter

lol

body inside a body hmmm

>comparing terry fox to a nigger

No you need a sign that says "Stuff, $20" but the stuff is clearly unattended.

jews

Something tells me that it can't be -that- difficult to jog at 2 mp/h for 5 days if you train a moderate amount

MS13

Crackas

Some things you were born with never go away. America was born in puritanism and a black and white racial split, and it will die with that. Whether a negative or a positive race is always on everyone's minds because as much as people like to claim we're all the same underneath they don't actually believe a word of it, they know race is just as important if not more important than gender or any other possible group distinction.

I actually live in DC
give me some suggestions bros I have no problem getting involved

Running from the ghost of all the dead babies she help kill, but no matter how fast she runs, she cannot outrun the pain (also her pussy be haunted)

>new york to dc
>240 miles

The truth.

>new york to dc

There is a joke in here somewhere about running for baby murder and how nigs run from their responsibilities in general

No, fuck off. We need abortions for poor communities.

>washington dc isn't in washington

My whole life is a lie...

A brave user should do a run right alongside her, but instead raise money for a christian adoption agency

There's a song in Hamilton about it.
Basically, dc was in "the south" and wall street was in nyc

I'm going to try and find her and run her over with my car. Will post results. brb

Reminder that this badass White male ran with one foot and battled cancer while doing it.

The odds were never in their favor

Mediocrity by pulling a stunt.

A fetus doesn't feel a thing. It's not capable of abstract thought. Hell, it's not capable of thought at all. It can't feel pleasure nor pain.

It's worst than a retard. You can't call it a human life. At best it's a potential human life but they're are millions of potential human lives everyday that you give zero shits about.

Wanna save my cum too? Is my seed human? It's a potential human life, just like fetus.

funny story half of DC was in the south but during the seccession virginia annexed it (Arlington) and now DC is no longer a pretty symmetrical diamond

She is running to, not from.

The hip new thing for runnerfaggots in my city is the "100 miles in 24 hours" challenge. I know plenty of people who have done it, though they are all elite skeletons.

50 miles a day for 5 days is very impressive but it's not going to set any records.

Why does this headline go out of its way to mention she was black? What does being black have to do with anything? Whites, Asians, Hispanics etc. all get abortions.

Yeah, that is not how humans are defined. A human is a being that is the offspring of a male and female human. You can dodge the answer all you want, but are not only killing a human being, but your offspring in an abortion.

>A leaf doesn't feel a thing. It's not capable of abstract thought. Hell, it's not capable of thought at all. It can't feel pride nor shame.
>It's worse than a retard. You can't call it a human life.