youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>plebeian confirmed

NEXT

1) Real tests are important.
2) Humanity is doomed.

Arguing with people over the internet is a waste of time.

1) pleb
2) vague and useless

what is not a waste of time?

Shouldn't you be sleeping?

That I am dumb.

probably this

idk if its good dont care too be honest

Either proxy or latin america is not the shithole I thought it to be

That you're a pseud faggot who falls for ego-boosting online IQ tests. I've been tested professionally IRL and scored 128

Taken test before, got 120-125. Probably bullshit. I don't think I'm that smart. More realistic would be 110. But until I take an official test I just don't know

Time you didn't enjoy.

Would drugs be enjoyable?

I've been tested by a professional too and I scored 132, but I only score 118 on this test. I think different brains have different strengths and weaknesses. Any IQ test will overemphasize or underemphasize specific abilities which are supposedly indicative of overall intelligence.

That being said, I believe this IQ test is legit for an internet test, in the sense that it doesn't lie to users about their performance for more clicks. But then again, the test might also be skewed because many people are lazy and don't take enough time to finish.

> iq test
> swf

Not using flash = iq of 10,000

(You) already know the answer

I suppose my most important realization was that the idea of something so amorphous as human intelligence being effectively described by a single integer over a relatively short range (and scientifically measured by a single non-verbal reasoning test that you can easily practice for) is such L Ron Hubbard tier stupidity that you would have to be, ironically, very stupid yourself to subscribe to it.

>only joking, that's not an important realization at all. It's just common sense that any adult with experience of the world can understand

>a real important realization would be that, despite my feels and wanting to be a good person: illegal immigration will eventually destroy Western civilization and therefore basically everything of value in the world.

>Furthermore, this does matter and we must get serious about dealing with it.

>...and you shouldn't let some women being total cunts convince you that all women are like them. Lots of them are lovely.

You're in australia so a low number translates to higher intelligence.

Lmao

You're a good boy according to my system of ethics

>40 minutes

tl;dr

iq test = how much brainwashing can u fill in your head and remember

How did you score that high? I got everything right but was 133

>it's the internet IQ tests aren't good meme
What jewish king put you in charge of bullshit magic?

Ayyyy

>I got everything right but was 133
kek

By my calculations (which are genius level if im being modest) nothing was beyond a solution.

>tfw too short of an attention span to actually take this test

Guess I'll just never know.

Meh. I've done a lot of stupid shit to muh brain over the years. Been an alcohol for a decade, huffed a lot, many stimulants. I'm glad I'm not full blown tater. I'm sure I could get my thinky think parts back on track if I applied myself. I've only been clean for about a month now so I've still got a long road of mental recovery ahead

Got tested in 7th grade and got 139

I'd probably score lower than that now imo

Well son that's because you didn't.

Why does it try to download the .swf? Is this better than one from the mensa site?

Right and wrong for complex patterns is a false binary

Should we address these guys here? I've never seen so much condescension outside of /r/Atheism. It's disgusting.

You prefer to think that you're answers are non binary huh?

That there are many kinds of intelligence and to get outside of my own head and ego. IQ 146.

No we're good. It's mainly just some Weegaboo being a faggot like always.

Maybe you would see anyone not self-destructive as condescending by virtue of their presumed value

IQ tests analyze your ability to identify a question and answer it correctly. Kind of the most important type of intelligence. The only other I can think of is autistic memorization of facts

118. I honestly thought I had about 90-100. Didn't finish in time, though, some of the last patterns are stupidly difficult.

Yeah, dude. Being self-destructive is what all the cool kids are doing these days.

Maybe you're just an ass.

Holy FUCK Sup Forums CONFIRMED RETARDS!!! BTFO!!!

But you see all the cool kids as condescending, no?

Only one of us scored at a retards level. The rest of us scored average and higher. Fucking leaf
No. Being a faggot on the internet doesn't make you cool. Some of us might not be god tier fedoras but we have a fair balance of intelligence and social skills. You might have a high score in the IQ department but will likely never score where it matters. Da pussi b0ss

Yes, of course they are. I've also known people who aren't condescending yet as well aren't self destructive. Those people value their lives and have virtue. While you don't value you're life because nobody values you as a person. I've known you for about 30 minutes now, anonymously, and I really don't like you.

i took this test and scored 135 way back when. i don't think it's THAT accurate as it only tests raven matrices there's no memory.

i think mensa level logic puzzles are more of an indicator of being smart.

i am a self taught programmer, i do read a lot, but i don't consider myself knowledgeable on MANY things. programming makes me feel smart and any normies ive ever met look at a simple for loop and head explodes so who knows?

Oi bug off ya yellow belly wallaby I dindu nuffin

>While you don't value you're life because nobody values you as a person.

How does this work again?

Programming looks incredibly impressive to normal people. You instantly look like a super genius but you really just understand another language basically.
You're a fucking faggot my man. Enjoy your tfw too intelligent to reproduce with consent

so im average, what now?

Go be king of reddit.

Lead your people!

it's not so much just another language but actually understanding logics and problem solving.

for i in suites:
if len(dictionary[i]) >= 5:
if straight(dictionary[i]) == True:
if sorted(dictionary[i], reverse=True) == royal:
return 9
else:
return 8
else:
return 5

idk one thing about programming is its really just a gigantic piece of algebra that is certain for conditions then doing something based on them conditions.

i personally don't think doing what i just described takes a genius iq or good problem solving skills but to actually engineer software and etc takes a lot of time and effort. high iqs can stick with a problem longer, or learning to actually write code, so maybe it does favor them?

I shall lead them to Sup Forums

I see now why I only scored 133

orz

Because you missed multiple answers?

>so im average, what now?
Learn to cheat.

Does this delete system 32?

this. Just look at what Trump was able to do

Are you going to make me repeat myself? I missed nothing.

This channel is full of truthbombs like this.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

nope just checks to see if they made a flush, a straight flush, or a royal flush.

i'm sure it could instead of say returning a value create a file soemwhere in their system that does something malicious, or maybe it could even itself do something malicious.

i never really tried to do virus stuff but honestly its easy enough to build stuff through programming im sure its just as easy to break shit.

fucking plebs

My gf has the same IQ.

>my gf

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

good one

> .swf

>126
I expected nothing and was still disappointed.

I got 126

My gf got 112

I'm asian and she's white.

Should we make babies?

How do I do pol

107....Actually feels bad because my intelligence was one of the only things I felt good about myself in. Honestly might as well kill myself now

that's somewhat high for a sandnigger

nothing special though

now kill yourself you dirty shit skin

>that's somewhat high for a sandnigger

Feels good desu

I was cruising along until halfway through... some of the last questions were fucking brutal to me I couldn't see any discernible pattern.

Lel. I completed the test in 5 mins

Got 145 there. Tested to be 138.
My most important realization is that humans are governed by emotion and logic should only be used in your own goals. Even then, logic has its flaws. Take for example the inference rule of if p -> q. This requires the situation that is being analyzed to repeat. Yet, since we aren't timeless, a chicken that wakes up every morning expecting food at 9 am, may get its head cut off the next day.

I have taken two real IQ tests performed in a laboratory environment by trained staff. I tested 144 and 147 each time. On the stupid internet tests I usually score between 145-155. I was in the GATE classes (spooky), all the accelerated classes and went to college three years early missing most of high school (thank god. fuck chad and stacy).

I'll list things a few minor things you subhumans with less than 120 IQ should know. The truth is it won't matter because stupid people would rather wallow around in their own shit than admit they aren't smart or allow people like me to lead them.

>There are over 10,000 long-dead religions. Christianity isn't real and neither are any of the others. They are simple guidelines for stupid people, contained in books written by con-artists.

>Christianity is the driving force behind the fall of the entirety of the Western world. It teaches people to abandon personal responsibility, it encourages meekness and weakness, it encourages multiculturalism and equality, and it leads to empty lives filled with meaningless rituals and routine.

>More specifically: it is Christian organizations of ALL denominations that have been flooding Western countries with violent subhuman shitskins since the 1950's. They have done far more damage in this regard than the Jews.

>There are many highly intelligent elite who would like to help the masses, but don't because they know you lot won't listen.

>Western society will fall. The elite will form highly fortified and controlled micro-nations where they will segment themselves from the dumb brown population. 99% of the white race will die or become part of the dumb niggardly masses.

>When the middle class falls and western countries with it, subhumans will get their hands on nuclear weapons and use them, destroying the planet.

To be continued...

Part 2:

>The elite will be the only people who survive the nuclear winter. They will eventually upload their consciousness into machines and spread out throughout the galaxy.

>White men could have stopped this mess through peaceful means by building and controlling: schools, banks, mass media, mainstream news etc., while working WITHIN the Overton window and moving it right. They don't want to do the work. It's much more exciting to play race-war LARPquest and piss away all their time and money on stupid hobbies, pretending that prepping and going "innawoods" somehow will matter when the bombs fall. It won't matter. You are all fucked.

>The Jews are the Borg. They absorb the very best and brightest from other cultures. And now they are intermarrying with East Asians. They will get stronger.

So I tested 122 back when I was a teen. I was given the test among a barrage of social testing due to the fact I tested stellar in school but never did in homework and got into all sorts of petty crime like vandalism and shit. My mother was a meth head and I didn't have a stable home life. My father committed suicide, or so they say, when i was around 10. I don't remember exact as it's unpleasant. Rumor has it that it was a drunken accident among friends and they went with suicide to veer off manslaughter... anyways I didn't know what my tests were about so I showed a good faith effort as I did with all tests, mind you I never did homework. Only tests/in school work/and never let down groups I was in. I thought that was fair... I wonder to this day if I could of scored higher I dunno. Maybe.

What I learned is that time is everything.

I wasted so much time being a punk.

So much time chasing tight puss.

So much time getting high on all sorts of things.

I guess I was running from things, who knows. What I do know is at the end of my 20s I have realized that time is king. Spend time growing, chasing and achieving you can do fucking anything. Don't let laziness or procrastination eat away your soul.

Fucking conquer!

This
>IQ is only storage

I got bored around question 22 and just randomly clicked the last few. 108 though.

That being said, these things are useless.

Great post. I've seen most of these but watching the rest now. All excellent.

literal fucking retards that have no idea what an IQ test is

hi i took the test like a year ago and i got a 138 like you OP. anyways the most important lesson is this: people with high IQs are capable of higher levels of empathy. I used to take for granted the darkness of humanity. eventually i was just being taken advantage of. dont let your high intelligence convince you that people are innately good.

thats not what IQ is u retard IQ is how FAST you learn

IQ tests in 2017 LOL