WHY can't leftists figure out why they lost?

WHY can't leftists figure out why they lost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because that would require some introspective thought and that is hard so they would rather more easily blame it on anyone but themselves

>FPBP
>Dubs

Nice.

Their ego is too big. Their world view is based on the idea that they are leading the charge into a better future. Because they are certain of their "rightness", any dissenting views must be attributed to irrational hatred or ignorance.

Because they are whyny.

The election cycle was brutal on them coming off 8 years of King Nigger dick sucking. Still in shell shock.

Say what you will about right wingers but because we do not have the dominant point of view we are frequently exposed to and maybe even used to believe left wing thought and theories. Leftists likely had left wing views since they entered schooling. They simply haven't been exposed to anything else.
You have to understand that they're fed pure ideology their entire lives and rarely have to confront contradictory viewpoints. They will never see why, we just have to wait for them to die while making eure the next generation is redpilled.

I don't want them to figure it out desu.
Let them double-down. It only benefits us in the long term.

Because leftist thought is dogmatic. To understand why they lost would require them to challenge their dogma. If they over turn their dogma, they're no longer leftists.

If they were smart enough to do that they wouldn't be leftists.

>we do not have the dominant point of view

That is what they want you to believe.

Because the structure of communication has changed. The internet allows for echo chambers to exist that the demoncrats can retreat to to bolster their self esteem. Same goes for the republicans.

In times gone by the press had a more balanced approach. But now they have swung so far to the left that the right has just tuned them out. We are two separate worlds living in one country.

The immigrants coming to our country in droves will never assimilate to our culture. The internet will allow them to live in their own echo chambers.

Welcome to the new Balkanization of America, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Russia, England.

How this all plays out in the next 20 - 50 years is anybodies guess but I suspect there will be a civilization shaking event that will result in the rise of Tyrant who will control everything on the internet. This tyrant will force the elimination of all the individual echo chambers for one government controlled echo chamber. You will will be required to be plugged in. Everything will be bought and sold.

There will be no room for individual freedom or thought. Good luck anons. It is going to be a wild ride. Enjoy your constitutional freedoms while you have them.

Their safe space is really a rock they've been living under. They are outta touch with the people who help this country continue to exist.

fubopeboh

The golden globes was a classic case of libs voicing their opinions out of their safe space echo chambers.

>That scenario
>Trips

neat

Now this is some tinfoil hat shit if I've ever seen it. Have you even left your house?

We are no longer a nation so much as warring factions wrestling for control. We are this close to mass civil disorder.

They will always lose. And if they ever win it won't be for long as their entire ideology is built on a series of lies.

For example:
Transsexualism not being a mental disorder.
Blacks equal to Whites.
Women can do the same work as men.

And the list goes on.
Conservatism is time-tested.

1.Because its hard to understand why so many people would want to burn something down when its the only think keeping a roof over their head.

2.Its hard to understand why people would vote for somebody who demonstrably has no reason to have their interests at heart and feels no obligation to stay true to his word.

Beyond that, I do get it, but if you dont live in a flyover shithole, know somebody who does, or intentionally reach out to those people then yeah, I can see why you wouldnt and could never understand.

There is no communication. Just pinches and counters. I'm hearing words that the demoncrats in house want to "destroy" trump cabine pics. That is a war in the making.

Because they can't even

Literally

I doubt it. Our lack of urbanization is what keeps us from having mass civil disorder: if a major city shut down, food and fuel would dry up in a week, and people would beg the government to come in and let them just get back to their lives.

I know for a fact that I and at least a dozen of my friends would actively try to break up riots just so we dont have to waste 6 months rebuilding our comfortable lifestyles. And we have guns.

Sorta like China is now but on a global scale....

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

>1:15 best China

After the election there were quite a number of thoughtful articles from a leftist perspective analysing the reasons they lost, and for a while I was worried that they might start to 'get it' and we'd have a real fight on our hands. Luckily though, since then they've doubled down on the identity politics bullshit and the lack of introspection so I don't think we have anything to worry about

Cognitive Dissonance

When the stawk market crashes late spring and the economy grinds to a halt this summer and you are wondering how it all happened, it is because we stopped talking to each other.

Because that would require considering the possibility that the entire country doesn't agree with their bullshit.

Just out of curiosity, why do YOU think he won?

>1.Because its hard to understand why so many people would want to burn something down when its the only think keeping a roof over their head.
And pray tell, what is exactly this "something" you speak of (if it exists)?

>2.Its hard to understand why people would vote for somebody who demonstrably has no reason to have their interests at heart and feels no obligation to stay true to his word.
That was clearly Hillary, I mean, her campaign was purely based on "Trump is a (whatever)ist" and "ME ME ME ME" she never even tried to connect to common people.
In the meantime Trump was about "America" and was touring everywhere and filling stadiums.

And "Stay true to her word" is a concept which is completely alien to Clinton.

From people Ive talked to, that something is usually fairly nebulous but includes basically the entire federal government. A great example is military towns wanting to get rid of government entitlements, handouts, and spending, when their entire local economy is fed by federal pork barrel spending.

Clinton was just another sack of shit politician, but Trump has openly walked back and forth across policy lines on the daily.

Because in the movies Good always triumphs at the end.

>WHY can't leftists figure out why they lost?
They have, havent you heard?
Its because Russia hacked the election

>Good

Not sure what is the implication here is, but Trump won.