You MotherFucking Pols. You better Fucking press F to pay respects Fuckers. This forum better Fucking act right!

You MotherFucking Pols. You better Fucking press F to pay respects Fuckers. This forum better Fucking act right!

cnn.com/2017/01/09/us/orlando-shooting-officers-profiles/

These were easily two of Orlando's finest.

>One officer was a mother known for working with youth in the Orlando community. The other was a hulking former college football player known as "Big Norm."

>Clayton was killed Monday morning while trying to arrest Markeith Loyd, a murder suspect, outside a Walmart, police have said. She grew up in the Orlando area and had worked 17 years for the police department, Police Chief John Mina said.
Clayton earned two degrees from the University of Central Florida, a bachelor's degree in public administration and a master's in criminal justice, the Orlando Sentinel reported. Her cousin, Jonathan Thomas, told the Sentinel that Clayton had long been interested in police work. "It was her passion," he said. "She wanted to be a police officer so she could do good and get bad people off the streets."

>" 'Big Norm' was known as much for his infectious ear-to-ear smile as he was his 6-foot-3, nearly 300-pound towering frame," Sandor said. "His smile and laugh took over any room he was in." Sandor said he would run into Lewis in the courtroom and other spots. "I'll miss our time goofing off in court during recesses," Sandor said. "He always made long breaks fly by. However, what I will miss the most is my friend and a man who I knew was always ready to protect this entire community."

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/09/us/orlando-shooting-officers-profiles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

the most autistic first sentence of a post

F

>xD
Fug

2 less nogs? No worries mate!

f

F

I dunno man I heard the kids that shot these two were being persecuted and framed and shiet.
They were good boys and they dindunuffin

F
Sup Forums doesn't see race, Sup Forums is a place where happenings are judged according to their merits.

Why F?
I don't get it faggots

Please explain

F

noghs gave their lives for betterment of community

tis honorable, heil hitler

Ebin cowadoody reference

Any actual proof that these were real people?
So many of these events are total hoax fabrications that I assume otherwise until I see proof besides fake news jew media

F

Maybe the media will care due to the victims being black.

RIP officers.

NO! NOT DOC LOUIS!

f

Tax paying black american's are as rare as shooting stars.

F

F

Markeith Loyd was a Fucking Superpredator! How was he even Fucking on the streets still!? Look at his Fucking criminal record!

F

They didn't for the one killed in the Baton Rouge Massacre.

F

F

proof democrats are the real racists

F by the way, always for good americans

B...black lives matter?

F

F

F

These guys were cops, saw how people in the ghetto acted day in and day out, and were probably trying to make the world better. Street cops deal with all kinds of shit day in and day out.

>Sup Forums doesn't see race
Kill yourself

F

f

in america, we're all brothers

don't be an identity politician, that's for the democrats

>in america, we're all brothers

Well on Sup Forums, you're a raging faggot that should kill yourself. What point are you trying to make?

f

Yes we do you stupid nigger.
Regardless.
F
These are the kinds of people that could sustain a black nation.

Shit...F...

F

that we should unite the country, like trump is doing

f

F

>F
uck niggers

Cancer

F

Unite through division.

The woman on the left was an example of a black person doing things that might actually better the black community. She organized anti-crime/violence marches and events, which is more than the entire existence of BLM has done for the black community.

At least she tried, yet she was killed by one of her own anyway.

Efe

F
good night sweet princess and prince.

They were truly great people. Great cops. They need to be avenged.
God bless them. Rest in peace

F

This one was a fucking shame.

F
Everyone talks shit about cops until they need a cop!

We did this morning.

Who put the fat guy in white? That's not cool.

unite through values

promote good examples

f

f

F

fuck off bogan retard

>>BLACK LIVES MATTER

F
I don't care what you faggots say, the difference between a good white and a good black is that white people were raised in an environment that told them never be a nigger and black people were raised in an environment that told them if they're not a nigger they're worthless wannabe-white race traitors.

>losing battle..
glad they're starting to take onus
godspeed...

F

I hate niggers as much as anyone... But civilized, educated black folk definetly are leaps and bounds ahead of any dumb fucking nigger. Considering they were cops as well.. Tough life thats for sure. Rest in Peace my Niggaroni's...

F

It's really a shame that liberal scum and dumb niggers get to walk around on gib mi dats, but hard working folk like these 2 get fucked over by the system they were trained to protect... Fuck when it comes to cops, any death is a sad death. RIP #BlueLivesMatter

Don't tell me what to do
F

>all this nu/pol/
We've truly been invaded by the_donald

>let's destroy Sup Forums's culture because of muh feels

>>>/reddit/

you know what, these officers were good people. they didn't deserve what happened at all.
everyone thinks we're all racists on this site (mind you some probably are), but these are the type of people we fight to create. these are the type of people that put an end to degeneracy and help motivate entire communities. Not this BLM bullshit which does nothing but encourage violence and racism.
Ya i fucking press F to pay my respects to these outstanding people.

What is society if not a collection of laws. Police risk their lives to keep law upheld. It's fucked that niggers would rather live in the jungle again.

Stupid cunts never had a roman empire to show their barbaric asses the value of law and order.

Go live in Detroit. I respect law enforcement and have mixed feelings about Dorner, but blacks are simply more impulsive and violent than whites on average. That's just the facts.

F
i do hope original ,ndnajqieksmsmm

rip in peace based black copsvvv

Trips don't lie

No, those are Fs

are you a nationalist or not? all good hearted americans are our brothers. don't be a divisive democrat.

I hate 99% of niggers but these two have my respect. I even server in the USMC with one negro I still hang out with today. This coming from someone who listens exclusively to NSBM and believes truly that Hitler did nothing wrong.

Dubbas don't lie either

F

She shouldn't have tried to arrest Markeith "Mark the Lord" Loyd who didn't do anything wrong.

Black lives matter
Blue lives do not muffugga

This has nothing to do with Nationalism dumbass. Sup Forums is a place where people go to laugh at other peoples' misery. If you don't partake in Schadenfreude, then you don't belong here, simple as that.

>you better do X
>Motherfucking, fukckass, fuckers, fucking, fuck

Fuck yourself faggot.

F

Sup Forums is just a bunch of bbc lovers in denial
It's disgusting

The difference is genetics you stupid nigger. The best nigger doesn't even compare with a subpar white. Why don't you go live with your chimp brothers if you love them so much faggot.
Civic nationalism is cancer tier

f

It is passed your bed time kid. Let the grown ups talk bogger nose fagot.

12 year old edgy fags meed to leave

i think the thread is evidence that many want to pay respects, go start another thread if you want to make fun of good blacks. which is pointless anyway, we should provide good examples.

you think white trash is better than ben carson? what a dummie

The yanks bought 4-8 years of civic nationalism, lets see if an all out war is required after their little test run before we get too Lynchy.

this
I don't think you understand what reaction the OP was hoping for
You're too dumb to post here
Go back to

F

>cnn.com/2017/01/09/us/orlando-shooting-officers-profiles/

F

F

Why wouldnt I pay respects to a righteous human being user?

If they were the finest then why did they get got?

>good blacks
You're a dumbass and probably a nigger too.

F

Big Norm gonna get some of dat ass in Heaven

EDGY 12 YEAR OLD RETARDED FAGOTS GO TO SLEEP!!!!

F...uck niggers

F

I don't give a shit about 'le based multicultural police force', do you know why?
>Because I don't give a shit about multiculturalism.
FUCK YOUR 'BLUE LINE' STATIST.

F