UK child put into “deradicalization” program for saying Muslim women should not wear the Burka

jihadwatch.org/2017/01/uk-schoolboy-put-into-deradicalization-program-for-saying-muslim-women-should-not-be-allowed-to-wear-the-niqab

A SCHOOLBOY has been put through Britain’s strictest de-radicalisation programme after he expressed his beliefs “Muslim women should not be allowed to wear the burka”.

The white schoolboy was dragged in and ordered to spend time with an imam and visit a mosque after he made comments in school about Muslims “trying to take over the country”, according to local reports.

Channel is part of the counter-terror Prevent scheme, which aims to curb recruitment by Islamic terrorists and is used in the most serious cases of radicalisation, targeting “individuals at risk of being drawn into violent extremism”.

The organisation said the 14-year-old was signed up to volunteer with a “multi-faith project” after he was “vocal in his views around what Muslim people should or shouldn’t be allowed to wear”.

Detective Superintendent Nik Adams, North East regional coordinator for Prevent, said the child had illustrated a “genuine vulnerability”.

He told The Yorkshire Post: “He was saying that Muslim women shouldn’t be allowed to wear the niqab and he had his head filled with nonsense that Muslims were trying to take over the country.”

The paper says the child lived in a predominantly white area and he was strongly influenced by the “far-right views of his father” who is separated from his mother.

As part of the programme, the boy was introduced to a white, male officer of a similar age to his father to build a relationship before he was handed over to a younger, Muslim officer.

Mr Adams added: “It has had a fantastic impact on him in terms of his school reports, how he has settled, we’re not getting any more of those anti-Muslim comments, he is getting on better with teachers.”…

Suppression of free speech.

I always heard from adults in my country as a kid "be lucky you were born here, we are the most free country in the world" and back then I thought they were at least slightly exaggerating, but man now I know they were not kidding at all

England is pretty far gone.

The truth. It hurts to know this is happening in our lifetimes.

Now recall, we're not even as free today in this country as we were back then.

>It has had a fantastic impact on him in terms of his school reports, how he has settled, we’re not getting any more of those anti-Muslim comments, he is getting on better with teachers
I remember several years ago when a local radio station was raising much hooray that we were setting up reeducation centers for radicals (at the time implying 9/11 terrorist types)

I what aghast, and the doubly aghast when everybody else listening to the radio didn't understand what the problem was.

>UK
On top of it all these poor bastards don't even have guns

jesus christ, how are bongs even allowed to post here, let alone come here with that going on in their country?

Notice we don't even have any UK flags in this thread yet...

And if we do itll just be spamming pics of Walmart Americans

they get dragged away by the diversity police to undergo
T H E R A P Y
H
E

R
A
P
Y

>UK
>Free speech
Pick one

Because it's 4 am here you fuckwit...
Regarding the post?
UK is a lot less PC than US is thats why it's hard to argue against shit to normies who dont see the subversion so they think you're tin man. Probably everyone here thinks it's a good thing.

Good morning user

why are you up so early

off to fight the good fight

>UK is a lot less PC

Is this a joke?

You know, a comic about what happened during the re-education might redpill alot of people.

>UK is a lot less PC
>Literally brainwashes children to accept islam

Sort your fucking shit out Britain.

government brainwashing camps for children...

Interesting route, UK keeps surpassing my expectations

Such is life on prison island