Lawyers > Guns

"The day I reach for a gun instead of a lawyer, there will be nothing left to defend"

Why are conservashits so stupid that they can't see the nonviolent use of a laywers is better for humanity than guns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsreAFzubXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so is he implying that his entire family will be dead before he reaches for a gun to kill himself in shame because he failed to defend them?

Wow, really makes me think.

he's implying that when enough people meet violence with violence, the world becomes so hostile as to no longer worth defending

obviously this is something that has to be embraced on an individual level in order to work

>tfw is father dies form a nigger breaking into his house and killing him

kek wills it!

>Be chilling out in my house
>Someone breaks into my house with a gun
>He starts stealing my shit and rapes my wife at gun point after shooting my two children
>I tell him I'm going to call my lawyer on him
>He leaves, defeated and ashamed at the threat of legal action

Feels good being a smart, law abiding and non-dangerous citizen.

That may be the most meaningless liberal guff I will hear all year.

Nobody can really be this stupid... right?

Really stimulated the grey matter in my neural cortex, famalam

>Be at home with gf
>dindu breaks into house, points gun at me
>I pull out my .357 lawyer and teleport behind him
>"Nothing personnel kid"
>Lawyer slips a legal notice into his exposed boxers
>dindu immediately drops to his knees and starts crying
>gf immediately gives me a blowjob on the spot

How can gunfags even compete?

>someone thought that was deep

Yeah, except lawyers are kikes.

>city slicker tells farmer why guns are silly

>working on the farm in lower Alabama
>suddenly see a giant fucking crocodile just as it sees me
>reach for my lawyer
>throw him to the gator and run the fuck away

Works every time. Fuck guns.

Yes, everyone has a lawyer on retainer

I'm a lawyer. What a stupid post.

Obviously there are sacrifices to making the world a better place, no one is saying otherwise

The point is that while a gun might solve the immediate problem, allowing them to be legal creates so many more societal problems that it's an inferior option

LAWYERS GUNS AND MONEY

DAD GET ME OUT OF THIS

meant to reply to you two

>suicide is manly

He's saying he's going to commit suicide if his jew lawyer can't save him from getting raped in prison.

Lawyers are Jews, figuratively and sometimes literally.

You're lucky ameribro, we only get notaries here and even then you need a license.

Wish I could have a fully automatic assault lawyer.

>(((Karapetyan)))
>reach for a lawyer
checks out

Hard to reach for a lawyer when you're dead.

4 ghouls break into your house and rape your daughters.

>back off or i'll call my lawyer!!

>sir if you don't put down my tv and stop raping my wife at once I willl have Hymen Lybensnatch Esquire sue you for all you are worth!

>"The day I reach for a gun instead of a lawyer, there will be nothing left to defend"
BNAHAHAHAHA OK

Have an armed criminal break into your home/business while you are there then tell me your going to call your lawyer instead of defend yourself

I'm not sure if you're seriously this ignorant or just joshing.

Unless the lawyer has a gun and is a bodyguard, I'm not going to trust the lawyer to keep me from being raped, as they certainly can not unrape me.

I WAS GAMBLING IN HAVANA
AND TOOK A LITTLE RISK

I guess that lawyer is to manage his will & estate from getting murdered by some thugs.

>Webm related, I guess she should have just called her lawyer first

Most jew response ever. Only a jew 'reaches for a lawyer' to deal with every single situation that ever comes up in life.

>murdered in an alley
>haha Ill call my lawy-oh Im fucking dead because I didnt have a gun

"Hur dur just learn self defense anaon! :):)"

Hur dur dur because there arent bad situations where its a group vs one person (niggers do this) or some little old lady getting fucked over

Guns are the great equalizer

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little criminal? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harvard Law, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret cases on law breakers, and I have over 300 confirmed successful cases. I am trained in gorilla lawyering and I’m the top Lawyer in the entire US judicial sysem. You are nothing to me but just another case. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of officers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can put you in jail in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my eyes. Not only am I extensively trained in unspoken lawyerinv, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Judicial System and I will use it to its full extent to put your miserable ass in jail, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re going to jail, kiddo.

>we only get notaries here
Hah! And let me guess, they won't let you take your notary outside the house?

I mean, even if you used it, the courts will rape you.

Nothing scarier than an asian lady with a fucking gun, she can probably do those crouching tiger kill dem hiding niggers moves with it

>How can gunfags even compete?

easy they don't advocate shooting unarmed people

>playing vidya games
>man breaks into my house, beheads my waifu, and rams her bloody intact skull into his fully-erect dick while staring at me in an rather uncouth manner
>*teleports behind him*
>"Heh, tough luck kid. I'm calling a lawyer."
>situation successfully disarmed, man realizes how foolishly he was behaving

This, having a utility Jew lawyer in your back pocket is not such a bad idea.

>tfw none of the niggers died

I look forward to a future where that way of thinking doesn't exist anymore.

I'M AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER
BUT SOMEHOW I GOT STUCK

Do liberals reach for lawyers when niggers rape their daughters, or do they reach for their cock and watch?

>I'm calling my lawyer
t. cuckold

>t. cuck logic

Happy ending, she got 1
youtube.com/watch?v=RsreAFzubXM

Interesting, since lefties have left nothing in society worth defending.

Your dad is a fucking idiot

Also practically no1 lives in Wyoming
Only gun you would need there is for wild animals.
Why does nobody live there?
seems like a comfy place

Those BR webms are too much for me to watch. It's always knives or fire.

>You hear that poor people? You're not truly principled unless some (lawyer) is billing you $500 an hour.

so dumb. try harder and be less dramatic.

>house is broken into at night
>oh shit
>quickly grab my cellphone
>barricade myself in my bathroom
>hear my wife and children raped and slaughtered
>call my lawyer and tell him what's going down
>3 years later
>the fiends are finally caught, tried, and sentenced
>sue them for all they're worth with my lawyer
>I know make $3 a month from their prison wages for the next 25 years
Fucking poorfags, get on my level!

Fuck lawyers and fuck black people

You're just excitable boys

>he's implying that when enough people meet violence with violence, the world becomes so hostile as to no longer worth defending

That is ridiculous. He is basically saying: "If someone comes into my home with violent intent, then the lives of my family are worthless."

jesus christ
thats not even a value thats a platitude that doesnt mean anything.
we must spread small doses of stirner as an antitode to this retardation.

America has a problem with pavement apes.

>be me
>walking back home in the dark after a late night cuck meet in the hood
>(my gf looks to source local, free-range bulls)
>a wild crackhead appears, gun in hand
>"gimme ur wallet now whiteboi"
>years of law school has prepared me for this exact moment
>"Any contract for the exchange of goods without adequate consideration or bargained for legally sufficient value is null and void; consideration as defined as the-"
>he empties three .25's into my chest before his Jimenez jams, then takes my wallet and runs
>mfw I still won because if you kill your enemies they win