Dem Butthurt Continues Spiraling Out of Control

wcvb.com/article/new-hampshire-lawmaker-wants-to-consider-russian-liquor-ban/8579495

Fag NH legislator cries about muh Russian interference.

I don't even drink and the world would be a better place if we never discovered Alcohol but this is one level of pathetic lower than I expected to hear.

Other urls found in this thread:

stmedia.startribune.com/documents/1russia010717.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought New Hampshire was full of libertarians.

Guess I'll up my intake to compensate

Stoli is for. Latvia you retard

The Free Staters would like to think so but its flooded with Masshole Liberals.. all the old guard wasp Yankees are dead and gone...

is there any basis at all for this "russian interference" or is it literally a meme?

Being a drunkard is degenerate, you can't go to heaven if you get drunk

>Russian liquor ban
riiight.... hit em where it hurts right? ban liquor sales in a single state in a single country, thatll really stick it to em.
Fucking genius

So much for the live free or die license plate

Is Russian Standard not russian?
Because that's the one vodka that I actually like

(((top officials))) told NBC

Best wodka is Polish anyway.

I am getting so fucking sick of this ridiculous nonsense.

We're better than this.

Our legacy media is now basically as retarded as actual, official Chinese state media who are equally absurd but whose journalists at least have the excuse of their choice being 1. write propaganda or 2. have organs removed so that a few commie thugs can buy their mistresses Coach bags.

Is it just me or has society turned into a Saturday morning cartoon?

I'm really trying to understand how this is happening irl but I can't, is this how the age of chaos begins?

CIA released with ebin report: stmedia.startribune.com/documents/1russia010717.pdf

Exactly. This place is starting to resemble a libtard shithole more and more every single day.

I agree, but being a drunkard and drinking a sto gram or two once in a while are different things.

It is Russian. I like it a lot as well, great price/quality ratio.

Depends on where you live. We used to get the Latvian one but the Russian state won the lawsuit in the Netherlands and now we get the actual Russian Stoli.

>implying I wanna go to heaven when I've become accustomed to living in hell

yeah, i'm more of a bourbon guy, but I know that russian standard is too good to wast my time and money buying the cheap stuff

this is actually dumb

the only people who couldn't easily go to ME, MA, or VT for stoli are center-state old redneck stock. many such cases!

russia is ahead of america by 8 years so the big vodka exporters are already top government advisors

Whiskey and vodka are for completely different purposes as far as I'm concerned. Vodka is for shots with your food, whiskey is for sipping on its own.

>Jeff Woodburn (D-Whitefield)
Glad I didn't vote for him
t. Nashua.

Ironically, I can find almost no actual Russian vodka at my liqueur store. The Stolichnaya here is from Latvia.

That hits me in the feels